The Meaning of BGTSCC in these Crazy Horrible IRL Times

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Dialectic
DM

The Meaning of BGTSCC in these Crazy Horrible IRL Times

Unread post by DM Dialectic »

All,

We often joke in our community that epic doom and tragedy happens regularly in the Sword Coast. With NPCs and PCs dealing with epic catastrophes every other month or year in the Forgotten Realms of BGTSCC. Alas, it is now a time where in the real world our community IRL/OOC are having to deal with a lot of truly epic and horrid health, economic, and social calamity. I wanted to write this to wish all of you, your families, and your friends well in this chaotic time IRL/OOC and thank you for being a part of this community where we can wonder to from time to time to therapeutically be in a different world from the terrifying one we live in at the moment. You all and this community mean so much to me. Thank you for being here.

Best,

DM Dialectic

ShineDown

Re: The Meaning of BGTSCC in these Crazy Horrible IRL Times

Unread post by ShineDown »

Thanks DM Dialectic. Hope you and everyone else is doing well. I know a few of the players are having a rough time, some with the CV, others with even harder to deal with things.

predrag

Unread post by predrag »

Thank you DM Dialectic .

Thank you everyone for being together here during these troubling times !
WarpedMirror
Monald , your friendly neighbourhood Pied Piper
Sane Fensen , elderly follower of the Oak-father
Sham Galley , walking bad luck charm
Neldor , dreamer of the darkness .

Side

Unread post by Side »

This server has gotten me through a lot of tough times. Through depression, loss, and finding my place in this world. The people who keep this place alive have given me a spot where I can hide away from it all for a little while, before I go back out into that crazy mess of life. It's no wonder I find myself being drawn back to it right now.

Thank you, DMs, players, and everyone who has ever given this place the spark of life that makes it so unique and wonderful. I hope you are all able to stay safe out there.
Passiflora wrote: AS A DROW you will kill DUERGARS for like..... lvl 9 to 25. A DAMN LOT OF DUERGARS.