Duergar Clan RP

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Tekill
Recognized Donor

Duergar Clan RP

Unread post by Tekill »

Some of the Underdark players have expressed interest in creating a clan or guild of Duergar's. I know there can be a long road between showing interest and actually getting something going. So I thought I would create a thread to see if anyone else was interested in such an evil faction of mercenaries and adventurers.

We would start by meeting semi regular (once every couple weeks) to work on ways to aid in helping each other grow in power aiding in our personal and collective clan/guild goals. Planting the Duergar flag and trying to create a position of power. With the events recently in Rockrun, it may come as good timing.

I also wanted to create an group of antagonists that could be a thorn in The Sword Coasts side.

If you have a Duergar rolled up or are interested in rolling up a Duergar, please join us. I think it could be a fun casual guild to be a part of.
A working name of the clan is Blackanvil, based out of Gracklstugh. But you need not be a Blackanvil clan member to join us.

We are attempting to have our first meeting in a week or so. I will post when we have an exact time.

Post below or send me a pm if you have questions or want to get involved.
Kai Keegan - Scout of House Blackrose
Samael Sal - Red Wizard of Thay

Banin Blackanvil - Champion of Asmodeus
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Re: Duergar Clan RP

Unread post by Tekill »

Not a lot of interst in Gray Dwarf RP. Well, that checks out.
Im going to stick to it regardless. We will meet at Gloura's Tavern on Sunday 10 am PST.
Kai Keegan - Scout of House Blackrose
Samael Sal - Red Wizard of Thay

Banin Blackanvil - Champion of Asmodeus