What happened to Order of the Silver Rose?

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Assad

What happened to Order of the Silver Rose?

Unread post by Assad »

Hi all,

I haven't played on this server in several years now. I used to have two or so characters some of you may remember: William King and Kelburn Ironfaar (Kelburn helped restart Krak Helzak after it died out at one point).

I was having some nostalgia and jumped on the forums to see how things are going. It doesn't look like Order of the Silver Rose is very active anymore - last forum post is 2020. Is it still around in-game?

Hope everyone is doing all right and still enjoying the game!
William King - Knight Errant of the Silver Rose
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 73#p380273
renshouj
Custom Content

Re: What happened to Order of the Silver Rose?

Unread post by renshouj »

As far as I know, Veslana is active, but that's about it. The guild could maybe use a revitalization and some recruiting!
Discord: jojoelm
Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)

Current Character(s):
Runa Helvig - High Druid of Eldath of the Green Enclave ( BIO | JOURNAL )
Azroth

Re: What happened to Order of the Silver Rose?

Unread post by Azroth »

I think they are still around. But just with less people and less activity nowadays is all.
Generally what happens in any RP server is an interest shift. People get bored very quickly here I find and move onto the next thing due to retention issues with the general environment.

Dedication is a rare gem to be treasured, imo
After years of trying to give others a chance to prove to me they can shape up here, I have run out of patience. The numbers of nwn2 overall dropping in the past few years have told me the path others truly want to take. Actions speak louder than words.

It's not worth the investment.

Return to “General Discussion”