For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere
Moderators: Moderator, DM
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm
In the interest of streamlining player requests and improving forum response time, here is a set of useful guidelines to follow when making requests of the DM Team.
Making requests to the DM Team
Please direct your requests in a private message to the DM Team as a whole by selecting "DM Team" from the "Add groups" box.
- Keep the request brief; utilize templates provided below where applicable.
- Communicate your needs and goals clearly.
- Tag the subject of your PM with [Request], [Question], [Complaint], etc. to help us maintain organization.
- Send a follow-up PM 7 days after your initial PM is sent if you haven't heard anything back about your request.
Requests the DM team CAN assist you with:
Requests of this kind will be posted for short review before response is given.
Requests the DM team CANNOT assist you with:
Requests of this kind will be immediately declined.
- 100% RCRs for significant mechanical changes that have been introduced to specific race or class.
- Refunding items lost to appearance changers, barter windows, or other game glitches.
- Approving feasible events and plot lines.
- Assisting with important character development.
- 100% RCRs for player build mistakes, including taking incorrect cleric domains, or violations of the 3b20 rule.
- Changing your deity, race, or alignment without valid IC reason and RP.
- Feat swaps.
- Reincarnation requests.
- Refunding items lost to campfire muling.
- Requests for specific items or custom weapon VFX.
- Refunding xp or gold lost to crashes, death glitches, player errors, or etc.
Details and specifics
● 100% RCR requests
If you would like to request a 100% RCR due to significant mechanical changes made to your character's class or race, please submit the following.
● Item refunds
If you would like to request a refund for items lost to appearance changers, barter window crashes, or other game glitches, please submit the following.
You must submit screenshot proof
of owning and losing the item. Without screenshots, chances of getting a refund approved are extremely reduced
. A good practice to maintain is taking screenshots of items in your inventory on a continual basis.
● Event and plot line requests
If you would like to request an event or plot line that is within the scope of the server's lore, timeline, power level, etc. please submit the following.
● Character development requests
If you would like to request assistance with character development, please submit the following:
● NPC Influence requests
-Have appropriate IC cultural decorum and behavior around the faction(s) on multiple occasions.
-Display loyalty and obedience to their authority on multiple occasions over a long period of time.
If you would like to request assistance with NPC influence, please submit the following: