100% RCR period

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Ibnshaitan1

Re: 100% RCR period

Unread post by Ibnshaitan1 »

3 months now since this thread started. Is there any ETA for the RCR?
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

Subject: SERVER UPDATES
Endelyon wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:04 pm Been a while since I've posted here, sorry for the wait but we've had to do a lot of testing behind the scenes to get things ready for the split.

Just for the sake of clarity, this early afternoon's update has NOT brought the split live, nor the 100% RCR. This is an asset update which should bring all of the new outfits live and in terms of development bring our haks up to "current" in preparation for the rest.

Some more things will be going in this weekend but I'm going to try to hold off until night time so it doesn't interrupt anyone's Saturday play for a long period.

TL;DR: The 100% RCR is not live yet, please don't RCR your character expecting a 100% return.
|> Jon SmytheChionthar Charter & Seaward Supply Co. — Seafarer, Knight of the Unicorn, Coast Way Adventurers Guild
|> Chezar Bloodeye — Mercenary-adventurer Half-Orc (Level 13, LFG)
Ibnshaitan1

Unread post by Ibnshaitan1 »

Perhaps I am dense....I am not sure how that response answers the question. Other than to say it is not live now. Which would lead back to the original question. I know that no informative response is required nor perhaps is the answer possibly even known, presently.
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

The 100% RCR was to happen after the Server split. The Server split hasn’t happened yet because of required testing of systems to make the process smooth and reliable once implemented. The post above states that the latest update adds content related to the upcoming Split, but yes, what is missing is saying when the Split will actually occur, thus the following 100% RCR.

It was mentioned in the last few days that the last hurtle for initiating the split was overcome, and now we are likely just waiting until Staff has sufficient RL time to do the deed and “be around” in case of any emergencies related to the implementation.

There is no exact ETA. Soon, is your best answer.
|> Jon SmytheChionthar Charter & Seaward Supply Co. — Seafarer, Knight of the Unicorn, Coast Way Adventurers Guild
|> Chezar Bloodeye — Mercenary-adventurer Half-Orc (Level 13, LFG)
Mork

Unread post by Mork »

For anyone else who like me bookmarked this thread and was checking it every couple days and missed the other annoucement: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75510

It's ON
Miasmata
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Miasmata »

I am archiving this thread as there is an updated, official announcement here.

Please look at the other thread for any official announcements concerning 100% RCR, including potential end date(s) in the future.