Temporarily back as co-admin: Miasmata

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Zanniej
Barn manager

Temporarily back as co-admin: Miasmata

Unread post by Zanniej »

Not sure if it's a two for one deal, or if I just look really needy, but Miasmata has offered to help out as admin during my severely limited availability as well.

Since he is completely awesome, and I'm mainly absent, I'd be silly to say no! :lol:

So please give Miasmata a warm welcome (back), as he settles back in to help Maecius and me in the admin-part of the server.

For those interested, I'll update this topic on my personal, current state of mind :lol:
Zanniej
(Zahn-nie)
Barn Manager: We do not have a barn, nor anyone in there to manage... yet here I am!
Server Owner & former Global Admin. Still always around (and still playing), but not as involved.
Keeping a close eye on the Server Finances.
Maecius
Retired Admin

Re: Temporarily back as co-admin: Miasmata

Unread post by Maecius »

Welcome back, Miasmata -- I look forward to letting you do all the work on our group project --

I mean ...

I look forward to working with you.
Anrilor
Retired Staff

Unread post by Anrilor »

you know... it really sounds like someone got told by AO "You must gather your party before Adventuring Forth!"
Amora Lininlith: A shadow in the Dark, to protect the light. retired from the coast
Alyssia Leonheart: Heartwarder, High Lady of the Halls of Inner Light Retired from the Coast
Katli Lovric: Selunite Warrior Priestess
Miasmata
Retired Admin

Unread post by Miasmata »

Thanks for temporarily welcoming me back into the admin fold, Zanniej and Maecius!

I look forward to helping out the server with Maecius, while Zanniej is finding glory and riches in his real life. What group project are you talking about, Maecius? Think you could catch me up on all the details and write it all down and turn it in for me? 8-)

And you’ve got a point, Anrilor. Pretty sure that “group project” Maecius was talking about was given out by someone with those exact initials. Suspicious!
yyj

Unread post by yyj »

Happy to have you here Miasmata! :D :dance:
DM Gixustrat

Unread post by DM Gixustrat »

Welcome back and thanks for helping out!
Loquitur demos mess maet

Player ID: Entreri00
If you urgently need something reach out and maybe I can help.

Server Rules (MUST READ) \ PvP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ) \ DM Rulings: A Record of DM Decisions

Return to “General Discussion”