Lunchbox's Doodley Things

Community Screenshots, Artwork, and Talent on Display

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Lunchbox

Lunchbox's Doodley Things

Unread post by Lunchbox »

All of the incredible art in this community inspired me to attempt to learn digital painting - something I pick up every couple years and almost immediately give up on when it's not immediately perfect. But thanks to support and input from some super talented people (looking at you Wolfy, wangxiuming, and Fury), I'm giving it a proper go.

This first piece isn't what I'd consider done-done, but I'm sick of looking at it and have buttoned it up enough for now. Maybe some day when I can paint backgrounds this will get something more interesting.

This was inspired by my attempts to learn how to paint skin and the ritual bath in which Sunites partake.

Be warned: the following link contains SRP!!!
It's just a butt.

Juno Serra - Bath
Juno Serra: Paladin of Sune
Biography
Lunchbox

Re: Lunchbox's Doodley Things

I decided to go back to basics and work on value painting, and decided to use Mercator's Cosimo Delucca as a practice subject!

Biography
Lunchbox

Now learning how to convert grayscale to color. Thank you to WolfyPaints for sharing techniques!

Biography
Lunchbox

Hey guys!

I have more or less retired from the server, but I wanted to share a portrait I (FINALLY) finished of my paladin, Juno Serra. As with Cosimo's portrait, it has started in grayscale. Perhaps in a few months from now when I'm no longer sick of looking at it, it will get the colorized treatment.

Biography

Return to “Gallery”