athornforyourheart's BGTSCC Game Card Images

Community Screenshots, Artwork, and Talent on Display

Moderators: Moderator, DM

athornforyourheart
Lead Media

athornforyourheart's BGTSCC Game Card Images

Unread post by athornforyourheart »

Note: Sorry for the many different types of Galleries I have. It helps me organize better having separate ones rather than an explosion of media on one.

Hello BGTSCC Community and Stakeholder's. It has been one of my main projects to create a trading card style design for Character's in BGTSCC - so I tweaked a Photoshop action that allows me to do so. The original creations are images rendered in Daz Studio manipulated heavily in Photoshop (each one is over 100 actions and most over 50 layers of design).

I have means to create the characters here then when I get some time, make a card style design for them. The card game will be fictitious but made out to look like a real game :)

Please also note that all creations and idea's of a character's look are based my own perspective. I apologize to anyone if I offend your character with a hideous design. If you feel I have done so and would like it removed please just PM me, i will do so subtly.

Lastly, I have never Rp'd with some of these characters but find them interesting so as to say, I am a fan of your role play. :)

AND YES, I am aware of typos such as Edlathian as opposed to Eldathyn (Hold your stones please.)

ALL IMAGES HERE ARE POSTED AS 500px images for server space - 2k image resolutions are available if needed.

I hope to add more and more as I go.

more to come :)

Return to “Gallery”