Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

BDobolina

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by BDobolina »

Just wanted to give a quick shout to my guild mates - I've been involved in many guilds over the years, and rp'd with a lot of fine folks, but its hard to find a a whole crew willing to stay IC, engage in player initiatives, and roll with the punches the way you have. I appreciate you.

And to those that aren't in the guild, but come around and share your stories with us, and share in ours, big props to you too. Lots of great rp lately with a good many people.
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."
JustAnotherGuy

Unread post by JustAnotherGuy »

Thank you to the DMs for making the Green Enclave's equinox celebration special! I know that Spectrum was involved, so thank you! And if other DMs were, too, it was amazing! A wonderful RP event.
"Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."
- Rudyard Kipling
LivT

Unread post by LivT »

A huge shout out to Dae for the new makeover options! Coding isn't easy but I finally got to reassign io with the right textured face. No more having to RCR for cosmetic reasons, you're the best <3
Hidden: show
Iolanna: High Druidess of the Green Enclave, Arch of the Crescent Moon, Druid of Greenest, Faithful of Eldath

Elle Avery: Knight of the Radiant Heart, Cleric of Tamara

Ophelia Hawthorne: Whitewood Vanguard

Daigon: Guardsman of the Rocky Creek Trading Company
blowuup

Unread post by blowuup »

I've been here for a long time, in and out, and in and out. I've always been more shy OOC than IC, and I have gotten severe burnout at multiple occasions.
Hermit4Life!
I've also always been a bit of an altoholic, making a new character every month, some forgotten and some that I still have buried in my vault somewhere.
Whether you remember me or not, it's the community and new experiences that always brings me back here. :D

This is my dedication to
-Players!
-Staff Members!
-Old Users!
-New users!
-Active or retired!
-Those I have vibed with either in-game or on Discord!
-Those who I have come to know by reputation!
-And those forgotten by time, some of whom might never return to the server again.

My thanks is given to:
〇 Pimple
〇 DiceyCZ
〇 mcstab
〇 Endelyon
〇 Ravial
〇 Rhapsodess
〇 SirGabrielK
〇 SyntheticRose
〇 Maecius
〇 Ariella
〇 Karond
〇 Jim Power
〇 Alcreed
〇 Kagger911
〇 Redbook
〇 Wolfshear
〇 Lockonnow
〇 metaquad4
〇 Kayle Walker
〇 Sputnik
〇 yinyangjoy
〇 Starkoss
〇 Arakes99
〇 halo4odst
〇 Planehopper
〇 Darradarljod
〇 NeonAvenger
〇 CommanderKrieg
〇 Zanniej
〇 AThornForYourHeart
〇 silverias
〇 delusional
〇 The DM Team

Last but not least, tankteddy, my friend and brother. I'm glad I was able to introduce you to this game, as you have been hopelessly addicted as I have. Whether going over character concepts, grinding monsters together, or making bandits on the Trade Way to rob passerby's, we always have a great time!
Masero

My Characters
Aria "Traveling Sorceress and Monster Slayer"
Edazarode "Champion of Tempos"
Nigel Oldfield "Butler of Darkhold"
Louvaine

Unread post by Louvaine »

Say what you will about DM Spectrum, he's the type of DM that makes my necromancer/demonologyst hate the guts out of undeads and outsiders. :D

Thanks to DM Spectrum for making the northern lands miserable step-away-from-Fague place only fittest to those determined or mad enough. You're a star and I hope you rot in hell. <3
Church of Hoar
Morgan Monroe
Alexander Holgart

Unread post by Alexander Holgart »

Just wanted to praise Rhifox for the beautiful and detailed character biography made for Tarina.

That bio inspired me a lot to make Alex's profile the way I am doing it.

Very well done!
Almarea90
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Almarea90 »

I'd like to add my appreciation too. Her spirit profile inspired the format for the Celestials Ed deals with.
Edelgarde Spades - Guide of Candlekeep and Deneirrath priest, still a Disney princess in the wrong tale.

Gleam of the Firefly - In your darkest hour, look for the firefly

Auntie Ed's Wands(TM): Saving the Coast one Protection from Evil at time.

Candlekeep Public Collection Reference
tankteddy

Unread post by tankteddy »

Shout out to EhpicFellure for helping me out with my Little Permadeath, it was a random spark moment. But felt it was time for that PC. RIP Lynx, sorry Chips!
Theodar Battleforge: "Oi! What dis do?" *BOOM*
Thar Kogan "A har Thar!"
Blame The Rogue

Unread post by Blame The Rogue »

thx to gixustrat for "fun with wyverns" and "empathy for bandits"
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
Trinket

Unread post by Trinket »

Appreciation for the players (xorena and zhalic I think?) of Soni and Khali - red wizards. Stumbled on some RP with them on and off lately and felt newfound IC and OOC respect for the reds and how they represent the enclave. Really shown the neutral side of the wizards, and showing excellence towards other players. Excellent examples of roleplayers. I hope others got to experience this too. All the best!
Kiran

Unread post by Kiran »

Trinket wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:37 am Appreciation for the players (xorena and zhalic I think?) of Soni and Khali - red wizards. Stumbled on some RP with them on and off lately and felt newfound IC and OOC respect for the reds and how they represent the enclave. Really shown the neutral side of the wizards, and showing excellence towards other players. Excellent examples of roleplayers. I hope others got to experience this too. All the best!
100% - Great to see Red wizards you can hate but are not completely insane and are actually doing merchant trading and genuinely giving you a different side to the monsters you typically hear about.
Player of:

Damian Pascal, - Run away/dead. - Background - Corruption from Within
Amenthes Serb, Knight - Gone missing/Supposed dead Background
Tamzim Renima, mercenary - Handed over to the fist. Background
Kiran, Golden Wheel - Presumed dead
Althalous Fenwick, Paladin of Mystra. - A memory lost
DM Ink

Unread post by DM Ink »

Thank you to DM Gix for running the bar banter in my event!
DM Ink
“Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.
-Alan Watts
izzul

Unread post by izzul »

Thank you DM Ink and DM Gix for making it more epic than Pirates of the Carribbean
Azzizuleia Tyrielmrande-[Permadeath PC]
Eilondruil Eldanyar-Corellon Larethian[Battle Historian]
Iz Azul-Red Knight[Active]
Krueger-Trader viewtopic.php?f=55&t=56617
Mystera Electra-Mystra[Goat Girl]

"give to yourself, took from others-Integrity and Justice"
DM Gixustrat

Unread post by DM Gixustrat »

Thanks to Ink and crew for letting me let some of my lifelong retail customer interactions out of the crazy place. 😂
Loquitur demos mess maet

Player ID: Entreri00
If you urgently need something reach out and maybe I can help.

Server Rules (MUST READ) \ PvP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ) \ DM Rulings: A Record of DM Decisions
Oarthias
Custom Content

Unread post by Oarthias »

It certainly ranks in the top five of my favorite events that I've gotten to take a part in on this server. :) Well done Ink and Gixustrat .. and to those that I got to travel along with. :)

And snowflake the cat... may some other young adventurer find your fluffy self, as this elf was a nope to a cat side mission rescue!

Also a big shout out to Aaron, Athorn, Liv, Izz, Firechicken, Nigel, Blake, Alyssia, Dae (my level 3 friend!), and the many others I've gotten to meet and RP with during this past year that I've been back in BG. Love you guys!

And kudos to those that are playing the really usually odd and creepy characters on the server that give a bit more depth to the world. I might not interact with you ICly... but oocly I've loved watching some of it!

Return to “Community”