New Player? Introduce Yourself!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Shadowspinner70
Forum Moderator

Re: New Player? Introduce Yourself!

Unread post by Shadowspinner70 »

Welcome!

I believe I've seen you pop in once or twice! Hope to see you in-game.
Aunrae - Ilharess d'Qu'ellar Selmiyeritar
Flora - First Mate of the Siren's Song
Azariah - House Vale's Master of the Arcane

Supermod mode, activated. The rest is just my opinion.
Glocknall

Unread post by Glocknall »

Howdy folks,

New player but an old Vet when it comes to PWs. Played on Avlis and The Known Lands back in the day and looking for a place for chill RP. My character is Aarone Bursoli, aspiring merchant and dandy.
Rhifox
Custom Content

Unread post by Rhifox »

Welcome!
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Xaeric_Payne

Unread post by Xaeric_Payne »

Hello everyone! I originally found the forum because of an issue downloading the files and figured I may as well introduce myself. I do plan to be popping in from time to time after all. I have never really played any NWN2 multiplayer.. I have played them both to completion though. As well as both Baldur's Gate games for PC. I also loved the Dark Alliance games for PS2 which were set in the Forgotten Realms around Baldur's Gate. I look forward to seeing what you've done with the world and playing with you all.
Louvaine

Unread post by Louvaine »

Welcome! Feel free to ask any questions you might have. We all know it's not easy to adjust to PW in NWN2. :)
Corneille de Locke, Crossroads Merchant
Morvan Tizra, Lord of Vengeance
nwn2db
IDrinkAndIKnowThings

Unread post by IDrinkAndIKnowThings »

Hey Y'all, long time Baldur's Gate fan here, I stumbled upon this community by chance and I'm really excited to give this a shot. Total newbie when it comes to online roleplay, I've only ever played PnP. Haven't had a chance to play yet, hopefully in the next few days. In the meantime I've been reading up on the wiki and on this forum and I gotta say I can't wait to walk the Sword Coast once again!
Rhifox
Custom Content

Unread post by Rhifox »

Hello and welcome! Let us know if you need any help getting started!
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
DM Vanquish
Associate DM

Unread post by DM Vanquish »

IDrinkAndIKnowThings wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:38 pm Hey Y'all, long time Baldur's Gate fan here, I stumbled upon this community by chance and I'm really excited to give this a shot. Total newbie when it comes to online roleplay, I've only ever played PnP. Haven't had a chance to play yet, hopefully in the next few days. In the meantime I've been reading up on the wiki and on this forum and I gotta say I can't wait to walk the Sword Coast once again!
Welcome to the server!
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.
DonnieDreams

Unread post by DonnieDreams »

Hello all,

Longtime player returning back after a long hiatus. Always did love the nwn and nwn2 franchises. Loved how it finally gave this always the Tabletop DM a chance to be a player.

Got introduced to D&D in my teens. Think the first edition I Played was 3.0 loved the game and the creative outlet it created. II always wanted to be a writer so D&D gave me a chance to flesh out characters' personality and description. NWN 1 was fun. Had a group of friends that I roleplayed with on a server called LALA Land, we'd roleplay in game and just talk on a teamspeak server.

When NWN2 came out I was pretty excited. Played a lot back in 2009 - 2011 maybe into 2012. I've slept since then... but I really enjoyed the roleplay and friends I made in this server BG:tscc back in the day.

Unfortunately life happened, and I got pulled away. Hard to believe a decade has passed. I want to finally get a character to 30.... I got a lot of time on my hands now. Seems that covid has had a way of making that happen.

I never really did get into online games, tried wow and didn't really like it. ESO is ok I guess, and I did have a little fun playing a cat chick tank in FF14. But no online game really captured my attention the way that this server did. I'm glad to see that this community is still alive. I hope to see you all in game.
Manus FireStone: Dwarven Warpriest of Clangeddin
Louvaine

Unread post by Louvaine »

Hope to see you in game, too. I love ESO, but it's not a place to roleplay, I found. There's tons of roleplay opportunities here, and you can also play it like an MMO when you feel like it. Welcome!
Corneille de Locke, Crossroads Merchant
Morvan Tizra, Lord of Vengeance
nwn2db