There and back again - a Topic's tale for BG'sCommunity

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

blazerules
Recognized Donor

Re: There and back again - a Topic's tale for BG'sCommunity

Unread post by blazerules »

Yuri Lichelinas player here.

I'll be gone after the 4th of April for an indefinite amount of time due to personal reasons.

I should still be available for contact on discord or forums. However I'll have no access to my computer for an unknown period of time so wont be in game.
Dolorof

Unread post by Dolorof »

I am back! Eager to see all the changes and RP. :dance:
Eroan Sandram - Citzen of Doron Amar
Character Sheet
Meredith Nid - The gnome mage
Character Sheet

Discord: Dolorof#1390 - Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)
Louvaine

Unread post by Louvaine »

Hi!

I was away for few months. In December, I got sick and lost my job. Since then, stuff piled on IRL and I had very little time for the game. Anyway, it looks like I'll be able to devote more time to the game now and I just wanted to reach out to let you guys know. Especially those interested in Shar or Selûne (the conflict that I hope we can build together!).

I will definitely try to kick things off with role-play, but I hope that this little OOC note can be a reassurance, that I intend to get cracking on Church of Shar. Hope we can have some fun. If you'd like to reach me, please PM me here or hit me up at Discord: Louvaine#9630.
Church of Hoar
Morgan Monroe
sweetlikesplenda

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

Hey all

Been away the last couple of months due to health issues. Visited several emergency rooms, as well as being admitted to 3 different hospitals. It was discovered that my heart wasn't releasing/pumping blood as it should due to the Aortic valve. I under went open heart surgery to replace the valve with a mechanical one. So, I'm part machine? Cyborg maybe?

After some time in the hospital I was released and have been recovering while staying with family, as I needed to be helped with day to day activities and be observed for a time.

I should be returning home in the coming days and will have access to my computer again. Hope to see y'all IG!
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, Grand Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan, Order of Lions Member
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler
DM Winter
Head DM

Unread post by DM Winter »

sweetlikesplenda wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:12 pm Hey all

Been away the last couple of months due to health issues. Visited several emergency rooms, as well as being admitted to 3 different hospitals. It was discovered that my heart wasn't releasing/pumping blood as it should due to the Aortic valve. I under went open heart surgery to replace the valve with a mechanical one. So, I'm part machine? Cyborg maybe?

After some time in the hospital I was released and have been recovering while staying with family, as I needed to be helped with day to day activities and be observed for a time.

I should be returning home in the coming days and will have access to my computer again. Hope to see y'all IG!
So so glad to hear from you!
I know hopping hospitals aint easy on the body and the mind, let alone when going through open heart surgery
Can't wait to see you in game man, rest well and drink a ton of liquids <3
Winter is coming... Or something like that, idk, you get the joke

My Event's Rules & Guidelines
Server Rules / PVP Rules / Narrative & Expectation

The HDM on Desk Duty!
Dolorof

Unread post by Dolorof »

Glad to hear that everything is alright now!
Welcome back!
Last edited by Dolorof on Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eroan Sandram - Citzen of Doron Amar
Character Sheet
Meredith Nid - The gnome mage
Character Sheet

Discord: Dolorof#1390 - Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)
selhan
Custom Content

Unread post by selhan »

Welcome back from recovery and welcome back to the community. Get home and pull up your chair and do what you like doing, that you wasnt able to do , and do it with a smile!
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."

Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"

Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
selhan
Custom Content

Unread post by selhan »

Hey Folks!
Just want to let some of you know that any of you that have any ongoing rp with Sel or even the DM's that have any ongoing events with Sel included, that I might be absent from ig for a couple of days depending how things turn out here.

Got a Typhoon / Hurricane coming my way. I predict power outage within 24 hours etc and all that bad weather stuff. I will check on the forums now and then for messages, and even discord but short durations only. Never know long how long power goes out during these things.

Hope yall keep up the activity on the server and promote RP!

“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."

blazerules
Recognized Donor

Unread post by blazerules »

Back again! This time with internet that is over 10x slower but at least I can play again :)
Wyatt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Wyatt »

Welcome back! From one cyborg to another I hope that your procedure went well and is effective. And remember...

Resistance is futile...
*Yellow text means the marshall is in town*

Characters:
The Copper Fox - Scoundrel and Sailor, in that order.
Ol' Ran'll Cobb
Kellan Armstrong - Deacon of Lathander
DM Mimic
DM

Unread post by DM Mimic »

Not really a there and back again but just wanted to let everyone know that I am currently recovering from a cold. If you have sent me PMs, please know that they are being looked at. I will be replying to everyone once the fog around my brain clears, which hopefully is soon. :pray:
DM Ink

Unread post by DM Ink »

Currently working through some sickness. I may take some time to respond.
DM Ink
“Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.
-Alan Watts
selhan
Custom Content

Unread post by selhan »

*Gasps* "Someone's targeting our DM's! "

Sheep herd more elves!

Anrilor
Retired Staff

Unread post by Anrilor »

Just letting people know I'll be gone from the 1st of July to the 12th due to an illness in the family and I'll be away from my computer.
Amora Lininlith: A shadow in the Dark, to protect the light. retired from the coast
Alyssia Leonheart: Heartwarder, High Lady of the Halls of Inner Light Retired from the Coast
Katli Lovric: Selunite Warrior Priestess

Return to “Community”