Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Progressive-Psy

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by Progressive-Psy »

Had an encounter with some evils today, it was awesome! Not naming any names, but the focus on the aftermath had to be fun for everyone was so nice to see. :dance: :dance: :dance:
Fingal Darius.
Retired to Waterdeep with his wife - Might visit.

GMT +2
aaron22
Recognized Donor

Unread post by aaron22 »

nephew wanted me to send a special thanks to DM Sparticus for his first divination. a concept built with hope to use it and he is so very happy to finally be able to have it done. I can tell how happy he was to be able to do it and he has been waiting a long time to get a chance. It went perfectly and i know this has given new life to his enjoyment of his character.

i would also like to add that DM Doom was quick to respond and am happy to see that from the team.

the end result after all this i think made everyone happy and it was mostly due to the good nature of the players and ability to have fun. all while maintaining a high RP level in a tense and brutal situation.
Khar B'ukagaroh
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice."
Bob Marley
taintedseraphim

Unread post by taintedseraphim »

Progressive-Psy wrote:Had an encounter with some evils today, it was awesome! Not naming any names, but the focus on the aftermath had to be fun for everyone was so nice to see. :dance: :dance: :dance:
^For everyone in it <3
Rania Marie Ragnon-Servant of Selune
taintedseraphim

Thank you DM Doom for every Candlekeep nerd's dream: Puppies and books! <3

Thank you, Adallan for being that always neutral voice that stops the chaotic redhead from acting on impulse (most of the time ;) ).

Thank you, Teris, for that adorable and realistic reaction to being presented with the situation that poor druid was brought into. Going to be fun to see what comes next!
VDub

Unread post by VDub »

I just wanna say thank you to who ever created those random NPC quests. They are a lot of fun and a great opportunity for RP. Also, the true name books. Quality stuff, guys! Top notch!
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Dartryn Mallocant, Evoker Mage ~ "Do you have time to talk about magic?"
Traegan Daershun, Archer of the Whitewood Vanguard ~ "Of course we'll help...for a price."
Nemo

Unread post by Nemo »

Bowgli the Dwarf.

He's a new name on the server. If you're ignoring his RP because of it, you're missing out.
V'rass

Unread post by V'rass »

TY to the players in the muse today... that was some of the funniest and grossest rp i have heard in a long time, damn near died laughing at several points. :lol:
"To understand magic one must first understand magic."

Agathion Benedictus: Holy Priest. Retired for now.
Tiax Rules-All: Gnomish madman. Retired permanently.
Exordius Vrass: Cleric/Mage. Currently active.
Darradarljod

Unread post by Darradarljod »

Nemo wrote:Bowgli the Dwarf.

He's a new name on the server. If you're ignoring his RP because of it, you're missing out.
+1
Kiran

Unread post by Kiran »

Nemo wrote:Bowgli the Dwarf.

+2
Player of:

Damian Pascal, - Run away/dead. - Background - Corruption from Within
Amenthes Serb, Knight - Gone missing/Supposed dead Background
Tamzim Renima, mercenary - Handed over to the fist. Background
Kiran, Golden Wheel - Presumed dead
Althalous Fenwick, Paladin of Mystra. - A memory lost
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Unread post by chad878262 »

VDub wrote:I just wanna say thank you to who ever created those random NPC quests. They are a lot of fun and a great opportunity for RP. Also, the true name books. Quality stuff, guys! Top notch!
That would be dedude who is currently on hiatus. He's awesome.
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands
Fury_US

Unread post by Fury_US »

I'm not sure how many times I've sung your praises in this thread, Darradarljod, but I feel it is deserved again-

Thought the die is cast for Wren and Boris to stand on opposite sides of the field at this point, having that brutal bastard back fills me with way, way more joy for a lot of us than you know!

Your RP, as ever, remains a rare gem. Thank you for, you know, being here, and being you- as always. <3
Savina Rook- Active
Wren Di'Corvi- Retired
"A bit ex-Zhentric" -Winterborne
taintedseraphim

DM Spartacus for the epic event yesterday; so much thought, preplanning, having to code break and track down each clue for weeks that led up to yesterday's finale. As always, you were phenomanal

Adallan, Lannia, Derik, and Bergim for being the best and rping out your classes and skills to perfection (and for dealing with Rania's frequent sending receivings :) ). Having the pathfinder do her thing, the healer hers, the guard his and Derik and "Punchy" theirs...what a team! You guys made it one of the best times I've had on BG in awhile. Thank you so much <3
Tiberis79

Unread post by Tiberis79 »

You are so welcome! And thank you again Sparty for a well-planned event.

Sentiments of the event;

Rania - "Can't a girl dungeon crawl without people jaw-jacking in her head???"
Adallan - "Imma pick a glowing mushroom."
Bergrim - "If I'm gonna be the meat shield for these archers I need rest and warding dang it!"
Derik - "Hey look, darkness a danger... Let's poke it."
Lannia - "What do the tracks say? There are lots of them... Do you want to go toward the really big group of continued ugly or follow the solitary tracks of the thing obviously nasty enough to be down here alone?"
Sparty - "What did I sign up for?"
Lannia Tannen - Bunnybow the vicious, scourge to tasty animals and talker to snarky spirit dogs.
Linela Fyar - Fey Bard.
The Butler

Unread post by The Butler »

I would like to express my appreciation to the player of Lucian Dragagin for treating Ogruhn like the dangerous threat he is (or appears to be). Thank you! I can see how that may be difficult. Especially when so many characters have befriended him, which makes playing out hostility hard.

To Eorthar Agotrhell: If you remember our encounter many months ago, I'd like to apologise. I could have handled that better, but I was overwhelmed by the number of players involved and missed your RP.

Furthermore, I'd like to thank the players behind the following characters for their wonderful time and effort in roleplaying with Ogruhn:
Natariél, Lydia, Desmodu Hellscream, Perry Sunnyskin, Sane Fensen, Vendor 'Xon, Terri 'Xon, Serai (white-hair), Rania Marie Ragnon (blanky-giver), Frihda Eynhout, Oth Neren, Mystro, Suna, Adallan Ragnon, Jared Mange, Bolrak Ironsorwegyr, Gerfrex (thanks for the tour), Iolo Treetop, Henry Murdock, Ferrick Card, Germra Stonebreaker, Lannia Ranloss, Khar B'ukagaroh, Lykander (keep those potions coming!), Bora, Shea Ashencroft, Karn Bjarngrim, Frin Falenfold, Derik Ranloss, Mark Ewiger (troll-stink), Ssin'verin d'ElghinnOrbben, Geriel, Kel'drin'ar, Mercy Ashencroft, Toniael Ashencroft, Werthic-Delzoun Hammerstriker, Connor An'Tuirsaech (enjoy the totem!), Dell Pattson, Layne Ashford, Terrago, Daisy Lil Swan Dale, Zaren Reyer, Ronja Leonhart, Bergim Buzersk, Lotharic brothers, Tenser, Olivia Dawngale, Dimitry Kolovitz (that hurt, Dimitry!), Krivi, Lea Lightfoot, Nai'Kabael Dy'Thilen, Relnor Ironfaar, Tyriak Blue Eyes, Bera, Luo Gynlong, Dasha, Isabella Villame, Cylissa Tanyathor, Elspeth SIlverleaf, Vind, Vurag, Hope Briams, Andvar, Raja Whysper, Robert Lannemein (I still want that meat cake), Bruno Ironfist, Mum'bata Black-Blood (yurts and tents), Sirion Te'dwa, Claus Smith, Amon Eko, Pokey McStab, Perseverance, Magdelina Illomin, Helevorn Thoronill.

Also DM Spartacus for putting up with my questions.

If I did not mention your character here, don't worry! It doesn't mean you've made any less of an impact. There are just so many of you wonderful people! Too many to list. :)
taintedseraphim

Aww <3

Ogruhn is always a delight and pleasure to RP with! From the moment he ran in the room where she was fighting and yelled about his missing blanky, I was in awe. He's both so terrifying in strength and power and yet his heart is so sweet and pure. Thank you SO much for letting me be part of Og's crazy times on the coast! <3

Return to “Community”