Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Louvaine

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by Louvaine »

Thanks to whoever roleplayed Nash enjoying his nuts in Soubar's tavern. Dem were some good nuts! Gave me a huge smile. :D
Church of Hoar
Morgan Monroe
Louvaine

Unread post by Louvaine »

Thanks to Foresight - server feels so alive on this saturday friday afternoon that now god knows when turned into friday night. You da best, kiddo. :D
Church of Hoar
Morgan Monroe
Svabodnik

Unread post by Svabodnik »

Was fairly busy for most of the week, but just recently managed to log in to check out the latest update. The new Mist Lake map for the UD looks absolutely amazing. The attention to detail with the new version and the old one almost makes it feel like playing a different game entirely. Massive kudos to the mapper who put it together, because standing in one spot and having every camera swivel give you a new picturesque image isn't something often experienced.
"...I know that kind of man / It's hard to hold the hand of anyone / Who is reaching for the sky just to surrender..." – Leonard Cohen, The Stranger Song
Winterborne

Unread post by Winterborne »

For Ariella,

Who has been so busy and so creative lately with work on fixing broken things. And who is bar-none my favorite person to hang out with in-game. Thank you for all you do, and I can't wait until you're done so I can play with you again.
Nathan Goldenmane - Guardian of Ilmater's Sanctuary, Mercy's Blade

Steward and Head of Business, House Darius -
kersplunk

Unread post by kersplunk »

Thank you to DM Allfather for the unexpected event last night! I'm thoroughly flattered to be involved in a more personalized ongoing arc, and am looking forward to how it unfolds! <3
Carah Evenwood ~ "I want to believe you're wrong. That we can be judged by more than just the sum of our sins. But if you're not, we truly are in hell."

Elena Petrakou ~ "Naturally."

Rahalat Amastacia ~ *awkward lack of eye contact*
Thaelis
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Thaelis »

Alarielle
For making everything that happens in her town her business. Great RPer who always makes me want to go hang out in the Elven village on the off-chance I might bump into her. Only negative is she isn't online enough 😆

Kelian
This guy is an RP addict, so much so that it's hard to get hold of him when you need him because he's being pulled in too many directions.

Malakai Stormwind (hope I remembered the surname right)
One of the most believable characters I've met. Great RPer and insanely detailedly thought out character backstory.

Mouse
Mysterious, inteligent, steeped in ancient lore and cocky as hell. Kinda reminds me of Imoen! (also a great RPer)

Dral Winterward of House Vale
For helping out a FOB Elf and teaching him how to not get ganked on day one. Even though he did make jokes about my ears 🤬

There's so many more! Many of you I only met in passing but rest assured I really enjoy those interactions, even the small ones

I almost forgot, huge Kudos to people who RP even when there is no one else around! You wouldn't believe it's true right? But actually some players will sometimes emote and RP even when no one is there (I guess just in case someone is watching them invisibly/stealthed/ethereal).

As a long time stealther, I can say that this totally adds a whole new layer of immersion and I can't express my appreciation enough :D
Thalanis Silverleaf - Moon Elf Woodsman Deceased

Aerendyl Dy'ner - Blacksmith and Explorer
yyj

Unread post by yyj »

Many thanks to the DM team, staff and players for making such a rich and fun world, for providing a great environment for players to build stories and the world itself all together as a team.

These days I am happy to see a lot of activity from DMs, players, staff, everyone is doing their part and I think that with the server split coming, I think there's many more to see in the coming days, and for that I am very thankful. :clap: :clap: :clap:
zhazz

Unread post by zhazz »

A big thank you to Zanniej for providing a few of us with a bit of OOC fun tonight. Definitely made me laugh a couple of times from the sheer insanity of what we were fighting. That last dragon, oof!

Hidden: show
The call goes out

Zanniej doesn't do ponies.

Hiding under the wings of the dragon that killed everyone
Adrian Baker - An innocent virtuoso (bio | journal)
Relyth Ravan'Thala - Bear of an Elf
Timothy Daleson - Paladin Wand Maker
Duncan Matsirani - A wanderer
CommanderKrieg

Unread post by CommanderKrieg »

I just want t thank Dae for his kindness and companionship. He taught us a little about coding. Thank you Dae.
-Insert profound statement-

Out of good ones.
athornforyourheart
Lead Media

Unread post by athornforyourheart »

I too would like to thank Dae for inspiring me to be myself.
Meatiest

Unread post by Meatiest »

I want to thank you for my hair. This hair is not found on other servers. A contributor put this hair here and I have it on my male elf. It makes me feel... EXCELLENT!!!!!
CommanderKrieg

Unread post by CommanderKrieg »

athornforyourheart wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:48 pm I too would like to thank Dae for inspiring me to be myself.
I would like to state my appreciation for Athorn. As he is an excellent member and leader of our community. His dedication to quality, beautiful, and functional aesthetics is unrivaled across the NwN community. Thank you Athorn for your continued dedication and masterful work. Please keep the great content coming.
-Insert profound statement-

Out of good ones.
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

CommanderKrieg wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:32 pm
athornforyourheart wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:48 pm I too would like to thank Dae for inspiring me to be myself.
I would like to state my appreciation for Athorn. As he is an excellent member and leader of our community. His dedication to quality, beautiful, and functional aesthetics is unrivaled across the NwN community. Thank you Athorn for your continued dedication and masterful work. Please keep the great content coming.
Seconded.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
yyj

Unread post by yyj »

Rhifox wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:43 pm
CommanderKrieg wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:32 pm
Seconded.
Agreed!
FallingStar

Unread post by FallingStar »

Thank you to the whole community, players and staff alike, for the two years of fun. The past 12 months hasn't been easy on any of us, and I was quick to lose my patience about things, and for that, I apologize. Better late than never, but let's all forge ahead into 2021 with more love and understanding for one another since we share the same sandbox and we're all human beings grappling with a hard year.

And MAJOR shout outs to the following people: Bobthehero2 (need I say more?), Deragnost, Shadowspinner70, kersplunk, athornforyourheart, Masterjabba, Mausman, DiceyCZ, InsomnesCanis, Anrilor, Darradarljod, SlipperyCatfish, Wildsheep, Leramak. I'm sure there's a few I missed.
Justicia ex umbra.

Return to “Community”