Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

eternal night

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by eternal night »

Would like to publically thank KOPOJIbPAKOB for the hard work of adding new epic weapons to the server and the spell and ability icons.

Much appreciated.
GaretAthran

Unread post by GaretAthran »

I would like to give DM Ghost a shout out to thank him for going SUPER out of his way time-wise and depriving himself of sleep to help make my character's atonement story-arc happen! I can't thank him enough and I am eternally grateful.
Kamine Waynn
~
Paladin of the Red Knight
Alexander Holgart

Unread post by Alexander Holgart »

GaretAthran wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:38 am I would like to give DM Ghost a shout out to thank him for going SUPER out of his way time-wise and depriving himself of sleep to help make my character's atonement story-arc happen! I can't thank him enough and I am eternally grateful.
This, very much this. Much support from DM Ghost here as well, thank you for your time and effort to make our experience great!
Alexander Holgart

Unread post by Alexander Holgart »

Sorry for the double post, this will sound like a very awkward appreciation... but still...!

Thank you DM All Father for making Alexander an absolute ruin of a man in his path of faith and duty!
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

THIS IS A COUP!

I am hijacking this thread!

No more thank yous!! None of this, I appreciate the community for what it has accomplished in its story telling and RP!
And especially no thanks, for getting the server split working (mostly)!

NO - from now on, this thread is for the entitled the arrogant and the ungrateful!

Nothing but Baaah Humbugs and So Whats and whats in it for me!!

Let the T-word prevail - this is now a thread of finite depreciation!

If you have read this then Victory is already Mine!!
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

As soon as we are not allowed to say our appreciation, i want to show my deepest and sincere unappreciation to whoever build cloakwood mines level 4 :)
I totally wasn't filled with joy suddenly seeing "level 4". And it totally wasn't fun running around and it wasn't fun to explore that huge area. Enemies are not impressive too and more chests to loot is definitely not appreciated!

So, great unthanks on keeping your non-hard job, builder! :)
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

EasternCheesE wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:09 am As soon as we are not allowed to say our appreciation, i want to show my deepest and sincere unappreciation to whoever build cloakwood mines level 4 :)
I totally wasn't filled with joy suddenly seeing "level 4". And it totally wasn't fun running around and it wasn't fun to explore that huge area. Enemies are not impressive too and more chests to loot is definitely not appreciated!

So, great unthanks on keeping your non-hard job, builder! :)
That level 4 is great!

Cloakwood Mines level 1-4 is years and years old. Hurray that it can now be, again, enjoyed in its entirety. A prime example of a tiered dungeon/CR Level experience.

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
yyj

Unread post by yyj »

Thanks to the players giving me a happy warm welcome after my not so long retirement of a month and a half.

I hope that I can make many new friends and roleplay more!!!
:dance: <3
DM Gixustrat

Unread post by DM Gixustrat »

Three things for me:

1.Welcome back YYJ, glad you're feelin better and making friends and keeping old ones.

2.Rhifox is beyond a doubt an asset to this community in ways everyone will benefit from for years to come. Thanks Fox for all that hard work.

3.DM Ghost. Many don't see it, but even behind the scenes you are so organized and keeping us together in our collective thinking processes. Thanks for coming back and being a part of the team.
Loquitur demos mess maet

Player ID: Entreri00
If you urgently need something reach out and maybe I can help.

Server Rules (MUST READ) \ PvP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ) \ DM Rulings: A Record of DM Decisions
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
TheKai
Recognized Donor

Unread post by TheKai »

"Are you Thor? God of Hammers?"
EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

I would like to express my apologies and infinite appreciation to Nemni.
Right since split, i felt that cross-server tells is just a basic and essential part to make sure player experience is not damaged by split. One of core QoL features, i'd say.

Until Nemni shared some information that it was a hell of a work to make that possible, i never actually even thought of it. I surely was and am glad we have it, but i never really understood how much.
Both as player and as QC, i may sometimes feel that our devs are just code wizards who spend 5 minutes to fix any bug and issue while drinking their morning coffee and when it's not happening for some time, i basically had that feeling "they are having their break and do nothing".
Only much later i pick up the truth that said coders spend hours and weeks of their not-so-free time to fight old game's engine, it's bugs and it's limitations when it just looks like a "fixed N" in update log.

Even when it's not visible to us, devs do impossible possible and i want to give my infinite appreciation to this with a small request:
Devs, if something that looks like a small thing, was a hell of work in fact, please, tell it, don't remain silent! You totally deserve to be thanked over and over for your efforts and spirit!
Leramak

Unread post by Leramak »

A Shout out to the DM team as a whole for Supporting player driven events and making the world feel alive.
Amos Thistle Lord of Fort Prominence, The Golden Hand Trading Company

Mcgrath WestGuard - Whitewood Vanguard

Morgan Nightgale - Retired Vampire Matron of House Nightgale
yyj

Unread post by yyj »

Right now the server feels to me like BGTSCC 2, that everything has been improved, we have more players, more areas, more clothing and models, more DMs and so on.

Everything I have seen and done in game so far has been amazing fun, I may be just lucky but everytime I log in there's always something to do, sometimes I just want to chill and kill some monsters on my own other times roleplay or going into a more dangerous monster killing venture.

The DMs and players give so much detail and care to the world that it indeed feels like a bigger better sequel of when we were just playing using a single server, Endelyon and the developers did an amazing job with it, and of course our admins that care and watch over everyone on the server.

I am very thankful of being part of such an amazing community. ♡♡♡ ☆☆☆
sweetlikesplenda

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

DM Ghost you rock! Awesome story telling and the ability to wrap multiple stories in to one are excellent!
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, Grand Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan, Order of Lions Member
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler

Return to “Community”