Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Deathgrowl
Recognized Donor

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by Deathgrowl »

Thank you Vile Things for a fun event at the Boareskyr Bridge fort!

And thank you Sean, Vanira, Jiri, William and Dral for the RP! And of course the others who left early whose names I alas have forgotten!
Laitae Lafreth, became Chosen of Mystra, former Great Reader of Candlekeep
Nëa the Little Shadow
Obahzk Elf-Skinner, Blackguard of Gruumsh and orcish war drummer

Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna
dakalb

Unread post by dakalb »

@DMVileThings

Kejmckin:

Doan Mordain: A sailoring dwarf
Dral Winterward: "Loyal"
Dolan Ironfaar: "You can learn most anything from reading a book"
Alexander Holgart

Unread post by Alexander Holgart »

Hello BGTSCC!

I just wanted to drop a thank you to a bunch of players that made my experience playing Alex engaging, believable and fun.

Fenwick: Inclusive, helpful, and a pleasure to play with. I would not ever regret making the choice of moving Alex next to Fenwick.

Ashenie: I have been blown away by the amount of care, knowledge and attention to detail that is behind Ashenie as a character. I always played fun and meaningful interaction with her and I hope to continue doing so, also thanks for the awesome portrait/card that you made for Alex!

Brianna: Another player that brought knowledge and attention to detail to the next level, one of the best takes on Spirit Shaman I have ever seen. The immersion I felt during some scenes with Brianna is definitely to be praised.

Kelian: The keyword that comes to mind thinking about my interactions with Kelian is inclusiveness. My character has been involved in so much knowledge and plots thanks to Kelian and surely made my character's introduction to the server a lot easier, so thank you!

Candlekeep (as a whole faction/group of players): I want to say thank you to Candlekeep as a whole group because they make Candlekeep feel as a safe, fun and inclusive environment for all sorts of characters and RP. A treasure to this community.

A comment on the community: I just wanted to say that despite everything, disagreements and problems that might be discussed OOC about how things are and could be improved, this community has so much narrative talent and potential. So thank you BGTSCC for all the fun so far!
CooCooCachoo

Unread post by CooCooCachoo »

Awwwwwwwwww *squeals* Thanks! Brianna's interactions with Alex have always been stellar. I love it when their paths cross. Thank you for taking the time to say something nice. There's not nearly enough of that around.
The Whistler

Unread post by The Whistler »

Day late, but I just wanted to express my gratitude for the best bit of spontaneous roleplay I've had in years. You know who you are and if you're reading this, know that I'd really like to see a continuation of that story. Stay cool :)
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
Louvaine

Unread post by Louvaine »

Big thank you to developers for doing their best to make the server more fun for everyone! Your skills, time and effort are appreciated! <3
Church of Hoar
Morgan Monroe
Almarea90
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Almarea90 »

A big thank you and well done to DM Ink for his dragon plot that reached a conclusion yesterday. I enjoyed every moment of Mark's story, as well as interacting with well characterized NPCs and investigating the numerous plot hooks disseminated among the PC factions.

A big thank you also to the fellow Candlekeepers, Ashenie and the group of the temple of Ilmater, and all those players who took part in the event and made this all possible. It was great playing with you all.
Edelgarde Spades - Guide of Candlekeep and Deneirrath priest, still a Disney princess in the wrong tale.

Gleam of the Firefly - In your darkest hour, look for the firefly

Auntie Ed's Wands(TM): Saving the Coast one Protection from Evil at time.

Candlekeep Public Collection Reference
Alexander Holgart

Almarea90 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:53 am A big thank you and well done to DM Ink for his dragon plot that reached a conclusion yesterday. I enjoyed every moment of Mark's story, as well as interacting with well characterized NPCs and investigating the numerous plot hooks disseminated among the PC factions.

A big thank you also to the fellow Candlekeepers, Ashenie and the group of the temple of Ilmater, and all those players who took part in the event and made this all possible. It was great playing with you all.
Alexander got into the plot around the path to its conclusion but it was great nonetheless.

Kudos to everyone involved, kudos to the DM for juggling so many players and characterizing his NPCs well over the course of many interactions.

Just great experience overall.
JustAnotherGuy

Unread post by JustAnotherGuy »

A big thank you to DMs Foresight and All Father. They have done an excellent job with their stories, intertwining them and having their NPCs interact. It's fun to see two DMs working together like this!
"Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."
- Rudyard Kipling
JustAnotherGirl

Unread post by JustAnotherGirl »

I came to say pretty much the same thing JustAnotherGuy said. The current story is fantastic, and I'm loving seeing the DMs interact and work together. Great job, guys.
Ashling, High Ranger of the Green Enclave
Anrilor
Retired Staff

Unread post by Anrilor »

I know normally this thread is for rp interactions and dm quests thanks and etc. But I do wanna give a shout out to Rhifox for their dedication on the dev team for always answering g the questions when tagged in the BG questions on discord. Super knowledgeable person and seems to have their finger on the pulse of the dev team to give updates and technical expertise to any in need.

Thanks for being awesome!
Amora Lininlith: A shadow in the Dark, to protect the light. retired from the coast
Alyssia Leonheart: Heartwarder, High Lady of the Halls of Inner Light Retired from the Coast
Katli Lovric: Selunite Warrior Priestess
Alexander Holgart

Anrilor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:43 pm I know normally this thread is for rp interactions and dm quests thanks and etc. But I do wanna give a shout out to Rhifox for their dedication on the dev team for always answering g the questions when tagged in the BG questions on discord. Super knowledgeable person and seems to have their finger on the pulse of the dev team to give updates and technical expertise to any in need.

I share the feeling!
Almarea90
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Almarea90 »

Anrilor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:43 pm I know normally this thread is for rp interactions and dm quests thanks and etc. But I do wanna give a shout out to Rhifox for their dedication on the dev team for always answering g the questions when tagged in the BG questions on discord. Super knowledgeable person and seems to have their finger on the pulse of the dev team to give updates and technical expertise to any in need.

+1
Edelgarde Spades - Guide of Candlekeep and Deneirrath priest, still a Disney princess in the wrong tale.

Gleam of the Firefly - In your darkest hour, look for the firefly

Auntie Ed's Wands(TM): Saving the Coast one Protection from Evil at time.

Candlekeep Public Collection Reference
athornforyourheart
Lead Media

Unread post by athornforyourheart »

Agreed. Another +1 to Rhifox.

Devving is a hard business. Being an open representative for Q&A is an epic feat in itself. Selfless service in its greatest form. Thank you Rhifox. You are not only an asset to this server and community, but a Saint for making the time to volunteer and be here each and every day. :)
Planehopper
Lead Moderator

Unread post by Planehopper »

I will pile on here. Not only is Rhifox an asset to the server at large, but she is an asset to the dev team as well. Active in staff communication, driving for decision making, willing to help with whatever she can, and an all around jack of all trades with an approachable demeanor.

Thank you!
Roleplay – This is a roleplay server set in the Forgotten Realms campaign world.

Player Housing Guidelines

View-Intention-Speech-Action-Livelihood-Effort-Mindfulness-Concentration

Return to “Community”