There and back again - a Topic's tale for BG'sCommunity

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Ink

Re: There and back again - a Topic's tale for BG'sCommunity

Unread post by DM Ink »

After a recent injury I'll mostly be gone for a bit. Hope everyone the best.
DM Ink
“Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.
-Alan Watts
sweetlikesplenda

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

DM Ink wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:57 am After a recent injury I'll mostly be gone for a bit. Hope everyone the best.
Hope your recovery is quick and smooth for you. Feel better!
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, Grand Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan, Order of Lions Member
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler
DM Ink

Unread post by DM Ink »

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I am going to ease my way back into activity and keeping my tasks rather low. Feeling 100% better! See you in game!
DM Ink
“Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.
-Alan Watts
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

I'm a bit burned out right now, so taking a bit of a break. I'm still around for questions and so on, but the amount of attention I can put on BG stuff is limited.

If you have administrative issues, please go to Zanniej rather than me for the time being.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
selhan
Custom Content

Unread post by selhan »

Take break sit back and watch the Goblet unfold! \o/
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."

Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"

Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
zhazz

Unread post by zhazz »

Rhifox wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:34 am I'm a bit burned out right now, so taking a bit of a break. I'm still around for questions and so on, but the amount of attention I can put on BG stuff is limited.

If you have administrative issues, please go to Zanniej rather than me for the time being.
You've done a lot for the server over the past several months. A break is well deserved.

Take the time you need. We'll annoy the master-of-cows instead :D
Adrian Baker - An innocent virtuoso (bio | journal)
Relyth Ravan'Thala - Bear of an Elf
Timothy Daleson - Paladin Wand Maker
Duncan Matsirani - A wanderer
Shadowspinner70

Unread post by Shadowspinner70 »

Hey all!

I'm going to be mostly around whenever anyone needs me, but my time in-game will fluctuate. Between my great planning for the semester and one of my family members being stuck in the hospital, I'll either be popping on more or less often. If RP gets a little heavy and I dip, it's just because I'm not in the best headspace at the moment and will do my best to let you know ahead of time. So please, please, please don't take it personally if I end up having to dip or suddenly leave!

Thanks for understanding (hopefully)!
Avintae - Sugar Addict
Flora - Witchy Woman
Azariah - Doombringer

Supermod mode, activated. The rest is just my opinion.
FearBeforeTheFlames

Unread post by FearBeforeTheFlames »

Hello there!

Going to take a short break for the need of it. You're all lovely; and I look forward to returning recharged and ready to continue our cooperative writing experience.

~FBTF
Alexander Marshall - Duty Bind
Fear "...I had hoped they had known me better than this."
Kordren Ivatrix - A Tale of Loss and Darkness
The"It is inevitable."
Aelrynn Valdrick - Hunter in the Woods
Flames"Hearin' alot o' that lately."
Dolorof

Unread post by Dolorof »

It's that time again, friends. Time for a break and to take Garl's word to new places!

See you all in the future. 🤗🤗
Eroan Sandram - Citzen of Doron Amar
Character Sheet
Meredith Nid - The gnome mage
Character Sheet

Discord: Dolorof#1390 - Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)
DM Ink

Unread post by DM Ink »

Currently very sick. I cant guarantee any quick responses.
DM Ink
-Alan Watts
Eien

Unread post by Eien »

Just a quick post to say that I'm taking an indefinite break from BG.

I will wrapping up anything that I've got pending with my characters and take my leave.

I've been struggling to find the will to play for a while and I've been basically logging on because I didn't want to fail the expectations of some people I play with, not because I had a genuine desire to play.

I've made some great friendships in this community but I'm really struggling to find a character to stick with or that I enjoy playing, or that manages to get anywhere.

Cheers everyone.
sweetlikesplenda

Hey all

I wanted to apologize for those I regularly RPd with and the slow responses back to those who have sent PMs or Discord messages. I wanted to give a explanation as to the why.

Most probably know by now I was diagnosed with End Stage Renal Failure (Kidney Failure). I went on Dialysis in 2019. As a result of the Kidney Failure and now coupled with other health issue prior to and now since, my health has been deteriorating year over year. The last several months have been difficult and I haven't had the ability to be logged in as I once was. I am hopeful things will become better soon and I will be able to be more active in the community.

Happy gaming, BG
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, Grand Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan, Order of Lions Member
Bio, Journal

-Aaron Lyonaler
sweetlikesplenda

Hello all

Over the course of the last two weeks, I have been admitted to the hospital twice now. I'm back home now. Had issues with my access for dialysis on Friday and Saturday, so I went in to the emergency room on Saturday. There they did an operation to put a catheter in my arm with blood thinning medicines to break the clot in my arm that was keeping me from having my dialysis. that lasted a day's time and then I went in for another operations to have the area cleaned out. They used balloons to break things up and clear the vein. I was able to get my treatment Tuesday night. I was released yesterday, though, I nearly had to go back to the emergency room, as while ascending the stairs to my room, I felt the need to sit down. The last thing I recalled was sitting down on the top step, then waking up at the base of the steps. Seems I passed out and fell down the stairs. I am not sure if it was the blood thinners still in my system somehow or a low sugar level, But, EMTs showed up. Maybe my mind was just not ready to go back to the hospital for a third trip, so I did refuse the trip to the hospital and was able to sleep through the night without much issue. I am still feeling weak and winded after much activity, but I am home again.

For those who were waiting on me for things, I will try to get to them when I have the energy to do so.
Bio, Journal

-Aaron Lyonaler
Seronic

Unread post by Seronic »

*He waves*.
"Judge of a man by his questions, rather than his answers" -Voltaire

Lance Renslin - High Dawnmaster of Lathander
Mira Di'Sontas - Cleric of Ilmater
DM Ink

Unread post by DM Ink »

Back at eventing tomorrow.
DM Ink
-Alan Watts

Return to “Community”