List of all Guilds, alignment and a bit of bio?

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Yumi

List of all Guilds, alignment and a bit of bio?

Unread post by Yumi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Hey guys!

Ibriefly started playing here about a year ago on a different toon -- but left due to my new job in the city. Now i'm back! One thing did strike me though (as a newb) BG has like an infinite amount of guilds, but it is really hard to find a 'wiki page' so to speak on what they all stand for, you kinda have to siv through a lot of old content to get to it.

My idea is to have a thread that has info about all the guilds, what they stand for, alignment etc... all neatly packaged to make it easier for newbs like me when trying to find a place for their toon. What you all think? :dance:
Characters
Colten White - 'Fighting with style'

chad878262

Re: List of all Guilds, alignment and a bit of bio?

Unread post by chad878262 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Not entirely up to date or complete, but you can at least get guild names and player contacts here
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands

SoThereIWas

Re: List of all Guilds, alignment and a bit of bio?

Unread post by SoThereIWas » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:15 am

Just by looking over the list, I can see that there is a lot of names that can use updates on as to point of contacts.

Edit if I'm looking at it correctly mind you.
Harlos Lackman