How will game of thrones end?

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Hawke

Re: How will game of thrones end?

Unread post by Hawke »

Let's tread cautiously on potential spoilers. Anything from this season should be considered in my opinion.

I know people who tape a season before watching.
Uther3867

Unread post by Uther3867 »

i buy the boxset of most tv shows i hate waiting each week when i can binge watch in a day like a movie
Clint James: OSR Knight Warrant
Throg Teethnasher: Half-orc Fighter
Bob Ratchet: Bob, Glitch and Frank can you figure out who has the intellegence in this trio, Gondite Inventor and Golem Addict
Daamien

Unread post by Daamien »

It'll end with Bronn taming all these strong-willed women and becoming King of Kings.
He'll have help from his Hand, Podrick Payne.

Because as we know, life is hard ...

(Mod Edit, violation of Rule #5 after being informed of infraction)

-Hawke
AlwaysSummer Day
Recognized Donor

Unread post by AlwaysSummer Day »

How will game of thrones end? Simple. Someone on the iron throne at HBO's headquarters will decide it is more profitable not to renew it. In a fit of rage George RR Martin will crush them with a rock "kuh kuh kuh!". He will be arrested and the series will end on a cliff hanger.
Roland; svirfneblin fist of the forest and eco terrorist.
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
Moltrazahn

Unread post by Moltrazahn »

How will it end?

Hodor

Nuff said.
Za'than Za'amal(Elsewhere!)
Thumbler Trunk-son(Also Elsewhere!)
Inanis Umbra(Active)
Molag'ur(He stink!)

Myhun Kren: "You should change Za'thans mask to green, and run around yelling "Somebody STOP ME!"

"You are a spastic pony" - HDM Arrakeen
Aspect of Sorrow

Unread post by Aspect of Sorrow »

ValerieJean
Custom Content

Unread post by ValerieJean »

Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira
kellendril

Unread post by kellendril »

post by Atlas deleted according to user request
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist
Moridin
Custom Content

Unread post by Moridin »

The Seven Kingdoms ends up divided between North, islands and South with Dany in control of Highgarden, Dorne, Kings Landing etc. With Jon Snow in control of the North and the Aerie and the Iron Islands independent. The end result would be an uneasy truce made by war weary factions.
Characters:
Lomith Dy'nesen Journal
Lockonnow

Unread post by Lockonnow »

is game of thrones a good feeling TV show?
Moltrazahn

Unread post by Moltrazahn »

I get a good feeling whenever it shows me a dragon, an undead, a shadow thing or anyone I dislike being stabbed.
Za'than Za'amal(Elsewhere!)
Thumbler Trunk-son(Also Elsewhere!)
Inanis Umbra(Active)
Molag'ur(He stink!)

Myhun Kren: "You should change Za'thans mask to green, and run around yelling "Somebody STOP ME!"

"You are a spastic pony" - HDM Arrakeen
Master_Sarevok

Unread post by Master_Sarevok »

Jon and Daenny should totally hook up. Sansa should become Lady of the North and restart the Stark line. Bran will become the new Third Eye Raven and literally become one with the earth and get cool powers*Literally he can warg into people and view the past and warg into people while viewing the path. That's as close to being god as you can get in GoT*

Jamie has to kill his sister, I won't be content till Cerci is killed in just the same way the Mad King was killed. Tyrion needs to become the new head of house lannister.
Will I find the light. Or be swallowed by Darkness. I sense hope. But foresee harm. Will I know the blade. Taste the blood. I see a figure. I see a shadow...I see myself
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

"Last April a crew member revealed that Game of Thrones had wrapped 55 night shoots while filming a battle. Media outlets around the world ran stories saying the final season’s battle took twice as long as the 25-day shoot for season 6’s climactic Battle of the Bastards. This wildly understated what really happened. The 55 nights were only for the battle’s outdoor scenes at the Winterfell set. Filming then moved into the studio, where Sapochnik continued shooting the same battle for weeks after that.

“It’s brutal,” Dinklage says. “It makes the Battle of the Bastards look like a theme park.”

The battle doesn’t have just one focus, either, but rather intercuts between multiple characters involved in their own survival storylines that each feels like its own genre. “Having the largest battle doesn’t sound very exciting — it actually sounds pretty boring,” Benioff says. “Part of our challenge, and really, Miguel’s challenge, is how to keep that compelling… we’ve been building toward this since the very beginning, it’s the living against the dead, and you can’t do that in a 12-minute sequence.”"

Just sayin'....

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/01/game-of-th ... ver-story/

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
thids

Unread post by thids »

idk how it's going to end, but ima need answers to all of these:
Hidden: show
Lord Maximilian Blackthorne - retired
Ithilan

Unread post by Ithilan »

chambordini wrote:IDK about the tv show but in the books, varys is a merman and skagos master plan are all totally plausible.
Blackfyre :clap:

Im not holding my breath for the last season though, writing was atrocious in the previous one. In my opinion the cast left alive is mediocre if not just bad actors, so the plot and its delivery cant really get me to the edge of my seat. But who cant enjoy some medieval zombie BBQ? :twisted:

All in all the only thing that really comes to mind when I think GoT these days, is how much I want to read the Winds of Winter after those teaser chapters and how the show has been a milestone in TV history and forever changed the scene for shows, so its hard to hate on how much they are following the stupid trends we are seeing all across hollywood :violin:

My prediction however is the bitter sweet ending Martin has teased and from lacking creativity of the showrunners, I think the books and show will end differently. So fan service for the show with Jon's coronation rebooting a cycle of Targaeryan dynasties :P But im hoping they kill him and Daernarys both. She definitely has to die.

Books? Well let Euron win, guy has the determination to rule :D :liar: Im gonna go with an old theory that Jamie is Azor Ahai and will end up killing Cersei, Jon and Dany both die, Aegon (Young Griff) is exposed as a Blackfyre remnant and Tyrion gets eaten by a dragon, win win. All hail the kingslayer!
Shandril Brightmantle
"Life is but a mystery to revel in, let the stars guide you through the mist."
Lia'Dris Maendellyn
"We remember cities now in ruin and forests murdered, yet still we sing to the stars and hope for renewal."

Return to “Community”