This is goodbye.

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

The Whistler

Re: This is goodbye.

Unread post by The Whistler »

Adieu, and thanks for the good times. I have a feeling you'll be back when things get better.
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
Ithilan

Unread post by Ithilan »

Take it easy buddy. Not that I play any these days, but sad to see you go regardless, always enjoyed our interactions however few they were. Good luck with everything.
Shandril Brightmantle
"Life is but a mystery to revel in, let the stars guide you through the mist."
Lia'Dris Maendellyn
"We remember cities now in ruin and forests murdered, yet still we sing to the stars and hope for renewal."
Marathados
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Marathados »

I think we only had short encounters. But all the best from me aswell!
Marneiros Duskwalker - Semi-Active

Melthanir Telvathar - Inactive

Marathados Wisdomancer - Inactive
Rask
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Rask »

JCVD1 wrote:This is it.

I'm leaving the server because its been beyond repair to my eyes and from this point investing time and energy into further drama and ooc crap this server is plagued with, would be insanity.

I am going to be honest.

Life has turned very sour, very fast for me. Divorce is on the way, I'm a single dad with ADHD,with my daughter full-time with me and i work nights as a baker. I've had to cut my work hours to be with my daughter and earning 400$ less a month.
The mother drained me of all my savings with her leaving.

5100$ all of it gone in less than a month.

I had to move in a friend's house rather than have a home for myself and my daughter so i can save up money.

I've contacted a couple of Ig friends, trying to sell my BGTSCC gear and gold to make ends meet without having to beg without giving anything in return. Someone went on to cry and bitch about it to the admins and the end result was the removal of my characters and being accused of owning shady items. Because in "good conscience" , they couldn't allow me to keep selling the thousands of hours I've played and spent here for others to enjoy...while others still funnel coins items and (#2) they gathered over the years to friends.

So, thanks to you.

I'd like to thank my closest friends on this server.

Herisheft that left sadly.
Nomster with whom I RPed extensively
Ghostly_Rose for being my favorite Evil person.
Whistler, my migar.(yes, migar. inside joke. )
Mausman. You magnificent handsome devil.
Vicala. Because Pirates.
YMHM, for being the master hound.
wolfshear for being my favorite aussie c*** !
CommanderKrieg, for being the best Captain a Pete can hope for.
And most of all,TarnishedSoul who is truly a nice, generous and beautiful person.

I probably forget many, don't take it personally if i did not name you.

So now, here's my paypal. [email protected] .

Begging now since, it's not in the rules that it's forbidden to sell your crap, but it's against the rules... unless...that's too against the rules that isn't written.

Farewell to you all, I'm on discord if you wish to keep contact.

PL
AKA JCVD1/PeeHell/WutWutinMax
I didn't make your favourite list, i'm so hurt! After I sent you that dildo IRL....oh yeah, and a video card. :lol:

Sell me your gear.
Rennec Rokranon, Chosen of Helm, Retired for now
Isra Wynterborne, Necromancer Hunter
Rask, The Lich, Retired
S.Ravenpath, collector an author of tall tales.
Nathka Blacksand - Khazark of the Enclave
Richter Bedevere - The Reveler and enjoyer of fine wines
JCVD1

Unread post by JCVD1 »

An update for those you may care.

My ex has now been put in a psychatric ward, (#2) hits the fan daily in the JCVD house. I'm forced to care for her as we are technically still married for another week and when i though I had paid what i needed to pay for my divorce.... -.-;;

The good news are, though, that my 4 years old is fine and too energetic to my taste sometimes xD.

I met someone recently. Tinder, who would have thought. Nothing serious yet, but it feels good to have adult conversations. xD
Maecius
Retired Admin

Unread post by Maecius »

Glad to hear your little one's with you, and that you are finding happiness for yourself.

I hope things work out well for everyone involved.

Have a happy holiday season, and good new year, JCVD1.

Return to “Community”