Everyone I RP’d with; Sorry!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

CrawlingOnGlass

Everyone I RP’d with; Sorry!

Unread post by CrawlingOnGlass »

So alot has happened since I’ve roleplayed with you beautiful people. My father has been ill, and my mother soon followed. Don’t be sorry their life choices did it. However being a family person, I took on the bills, which eventually led me to living in my vehicle, thus no game play. I am truly sorry I informed no one. Hope you’re all doing well, and I should be active in a couple months!
Xorena

Re: Everyone I RP’d with; Sorry!

Unread post by Xorena »

Hey man, thanks for checking in. Family is complicated and I think most people will understand that.

I do hope you are not living in your car anymore, though. I am not sure what country you live in, but in the USA children are not responsible for their parents' debts after they die (unless you cosign a loan or a credit card, which I absolutely would not advise).

Credit card companies will certainly try to get their money back but you definitely do not have to pay them. If you are looking for good personal finance advice, Reddit has a great forum for that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/
Eroica Hersbrucker, dungeon scout and hired blade

Helpful references:
Complete arcane spell list.
CrawlingOnGlass

Nothing of the sort, but I do appreciate the thought. Just doing what I think is right. It’s all so very complicated, as you mentioned. I hope all is well with you, and with their passing (as cruel as it sounds) I have money to spare for a place to stay.
The Whistler

Unread post by The Whistler »

Good to see you back on your feet, man. I'll spare you the condolences as you asked and wish you a warm welcome back to the server instead. Let's make some stories :)
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
CrawlingOnGlass

Yes sir! Been looking forward to RPing with you again my good man!

Return to “Community”