Gameplay Mechanics Explained and Helpful Advice on Technical Issues
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 5292
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:42 am
- Location: Paradise in GMT +1
Does True Seeing see through Programmed Image spell by default?
Does the illusory Image of your PC have the same Armor Class as your PC does, for when it is attacked?
Does your PC become under a Gr. Invisibility, like Mislead?
And as the description says "Casting spells and attacking are actions which trigger an auto fail should a roll occur.", I take it this means any offensive Spells, not buffing or the like, right?
|> Henryk Urde — Sword of Justice
Steve you are a genius and an RPG hero.
|> Simsae Orcslayer — Stonesinger of the Telormar Gultor & citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak
|> Preceptor Phasorin Zau — Purification through Fire
- Posts: 3852
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 am
- Location: Terra Nullis
1. Not sure, it probably makes a dispel/suppression check like the new True Seeing scripts do to invis/mirror image/displacement effects.
2. Yes indeed!
3. Not in the slightest. That feature is distinct to the Mislead spell.
4. I haven't noticed this at all, actually.
Formerly the player of
Mae yr Machshikhah - Pryat of Helm [Bio] [Retired]
Schezalle - The Black Claws Baeqeshel [Bio] [Retired]
Araphella - Whispers of Oblivion [Bio] [Retired]
Aeili Azenci - Baelnorn of Mystra [Bio] [Deceased]