- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 5007
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:42 am
- Location: Paradise in GMT +1
Does the illusory Image of your PC have the same Armor Class as your PC does, for when it is attacked?
Does your PC become under a Gr. Invisibility, like Mislead?
And as the description says "Casting spells and attacking are actions which trigger an auto fail should a roll occur.", I take it this means any offensive Spells, not buffing or the like, right?
- Posts: 3721
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 am
- Location: Terra Australis
2. Yes indeed!
3. Not in the slightest. That feature is distinct to the Mislead spell.
4. I haven't noticed this at all, actually.