Kent Konroy

Your characters' general information and background/origin should go here.

Moderators: Moderator, DM

KentKonroy

Kent Konroy

Unread post by KentKonroy »

First Name:Kent
Last Name: Konroy

Appearance:
Race:Human
Height: 6'1
Weight: 220LBS
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Facial Hair Style: Clean shaven

Personality Profile:
General Health: Well constituted and well appearing without noted scars or malnutrition
Deity: None Currently
Initial Alignment: NG
Profession: Sellsword, Freelance adventurer
Base Class & Proposed Development: Fighter, possibly towards weapon master.
Habits/Hobbies: Drinking, games of chance, horse racing and animals
Languages: Common, Dwarvish, Elven
Weapon of Choice: Bastard Sword

Background: Born to a merchant Kent was raised by modest means. Initially Kent was promised to the towns blacksmith and he worked as an apprentice for 5 years at the forges and fires of his small town. By chance one winter day his father saved a noblemen's life after the noble became lost while traveling. Kent's father, Tarnus, was able to guide the noble back to town. In repayment of this debt the noble agreed to train the children of Tarnus in sword craft and allow them to serve as his guards. Upon coming of age Kent decided that the life of a town guard was not what called to him and set forth to the city of Baldur's Gate to seek his fame and fortune.

Goals: Aquire fame, fortune and stories to tell to his grandchildren.

Possible Plot-Hook Ideas and Misc Facts: His older brother Ilmus recently abandoned his post in their hometown after many years of faithful service. Duty to the noble that trained him. Responsibility to his family. ((( I Hope to fill in more details as I play the game and learn more of the world. This is my first character in multiplayer and I am still learning. )))

Return to “Character Biographies”