Sew-Stunning Tailoring

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

athornforyourheart
Lead Media

Sew-Stunning Tailoring

Unread post by athornforyourheart »

Posting in its own thread as to not spam in the Rumor's Thread. This thread will be updated on its own.

yyj
Recognized Donor

Re: Sew-Stunning Tailoring

Unread post by yyj »

A woman wearing a mithral breastplate with an opossum insignia is seen asking Aello the Magnificent Tailor about Jonah Vixerious, showing great interest on the posters and seemingly impressed with them. She leaves a note of her own with Aello for Jonah.
She/her pronouns
Orange

Please use the forum helpers group more.

https://www.americares.org/
BDobolina

Unread post by BDobolina »

A letter is delivered and left with Aello. It is sealed with black over golden wax, the seal depicting the coin-and-trout of Rocky Creek Trade Company.
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."
athornforyourheart
Lead Media

preview of 7 of 20+ new outfits
athornforyourheart
Lead Media

Another page from the Style Guide is released

outfits by LivT
athornforyourheart
Lead Media

A new style guide is released in Baldur's Gate by Jonah, the young man from Beregost.

athornforyourheart
Lead Media

In hopes of expanding his style lines - Jonah releases some guides based off his studies of a particular region. ((more of these to come)).

athornforyourheart
Lead Media

Sew-Stunning expands its style guides to include metal materials. The Tarsakh 1357 style guide introduces some outfits that require smith work. Within its pages are a list of houses and trade companies in the local region that produce and/or export these types of metals should merchants need to buy.

The guide contains samples with various styles and can be found with local tailor and dress shops around Baldur's Gate and Beregost.

athornforyourheart
Lead Media

"These styles were inspired by the small elven settlements in the north Ardeep Forests I visited it a few years back. I had thought I had misplaced the sketches I made that day, but alas, they have been found. I have been able to improve upon them with the help of my associate Jalette Marshbysem.

We hope these designs bring with them, a certain flare, for the great people of Baldur's Gate and all of the surrounding settlements."