The White Mask Theater & Performers Guild - RP Thread

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

VanillaRose

The White Mask Theater & Performers Guild - RP Thread

Unread post by VanillaRose »

This post is for all roleplay relating to The White Mask Theater or The Performers Guild .
Last edited by VanillaRose on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Selis Vhaire Rokranon

Founder of: The White Mask Theater
(Former) Director of: The Performers Guild
(Former) Publisher and Editor of: The Baldur's Gate Gazette

[ Biography ]
VanillaRose

Re: The Performers Guild - Roleplay Thread

Selis Vhaire sends out an announcement to all listed members of the Performers Guild. She also hangs a copy of the notice in a few of the local inns and taverns.

The Performers Guild will now commence planning and preparation for upcoming events since the theater has finished construction! All Performers, as well as any interested persons, are invited to attend a brief, introductory meeting to be held (( Saturday, August 8th )) at (( 6:00 p.m. Central time )). The meeting will be held at the theater, which is located in the Palace District between Razimuth's Tower and Duchal Palace.

(( Please let me know if this date/time conflicts with any other posted events, because I haven't checked. I would also like to request that any DM with the ability to give keys be there so the Guild can utilize its snazzy back rooms! :) ))
Selis Vhaire Rokranon

[ Biography ]
Carbondk

Unread post by Carbondk »

Nyx is fine with the time.

But as far as I can see, no theatre keys have been added to the DM creation yet, or if they have, they aren't under the usual "key" section, but some other odd place.

Perhaps a dev can point us in the right direction so I can hand out keys to the proper people?
Irini Valkyrian - High Hand of Ice
Iliana DeVir - Darksong Knight
Janus Aurelius - Young paladin
Nyx Erebos - Lady of mystery
Ellemere

Unread post by Ellemere »

*a letter is sent to Selis Vhaire*
Dear Lady! After thinking for lot, and being dramatic, and so on....I really decided that I want to share the enjoyment of acting with others! I'm not that experienced, but I learn fast. And I'm cute too.

~RainRaine
Ceci Malone - Lovebreaker
Raine - The happy warlock
Malace - The dying drow
Merlinda - Sharp tongue
Wulfenote
Location: lo⋅ca⋅tion   /loʊˈkeɪʃən/ a place of settlement, activity, or residence

Unread post by Wulfenote »

//In light of Carbon's statements, are we still meeting at the theater?
Karina (Karen) Ferox-Tsiovolsky
Wandering Lyrist of Mystra
Kraagah Ungduh
Clan Cook
Agguila Eon'kull
Eccentric Mercenary Siege Engineer
VanillaRose

(( Yes. Only the back rooms are locked. The Performers can still meet in the main part of the theater. ))
Selis Vhaire Rokranon

[ Biography ]
VanillaRose

New notices are sent to all Performers; they are also placed in various taverns around the area.

Auditions and a rehearsal for the Performers Guild debut play will take place (( Monday, August 10th )) at (( 6:00 p.m. Central time )) in the theater.
Selis Vhaire Rokranon

[ Biography ]
Braithwaite

Unread post by Braithwaite »

OOC: Due to My=Glyd'yah's in ability to attend the Meeting today or tomorrow. . .Please RP that Glyd'yah is away on special business for the Guild and will be back as soon as the events of her mission allow. (Could be that she was sent back to Cormyr to do more research in Bardic College in Arabel and report her findings to Selis by correspondence.)

My best,

Braitwaite
"Excuse me Sir, Is this going to be a stand up fight or a Bug Hunt?"
Wulfenote
Location: lo⋅ca⋅tion   /loʊˈkeɪʃən/ a place of settlement, activity, or residence

Unread post by Wulfenote »

//Erk. Horrible timing for me - that's 7am in the morning! :o I have work. :(
Karina (Karen) Ferox-Tsiovolsky
Wandering Lyrist of Mystra
Kraagah Ungduh
Clan Cook
Agguila Eon'kull
Eccentric Mercenary Siege Engineer
VanillaRose

(( I am still trying to figure out a time that works for the majority. Please check the Performers private forums in the Guilds section to make suggestions. All listed Performers should have access to it now. ))
Selis Vhaire Rokranon

[ Biography ]
SteelForgedSword

Unread post by SteelForgedSword »

*a large vase of wild flowers arrives via messenger to the Theater. Made of red's, blues, yellows, and deep reds, arranged with wild baby's breathe with a note smelling of the forest*

Nyx,

I wish you luck with your first performance, I am sure you shall do well and I wish you the best. You have no better teacher and guide than Lady Selhis..I shall try my best to attend.

Kind Regards,

--Galen'ael.
Great Druid, Galen'ael Glenstalker. Former DM Steel
Carbondk

Unread post by Carbondk »

Upon receiving the lavish gift, a small hand-written note finds its way to the druids' grove

"Dear Galen'ael,
I am very grateful for your wonderful bouquet, it is standing here next to my vanity in the theatre, and I smell the scent of it even as I write to you.
I will make sure that a fine seat is saved for you, and any of your friends and acquaintances that wish to enjoy our grand opening, Selis, I and the rest of the troupe are eager to perform for you all.
Kindest thoughts
- Nyx"
Irini Valkyrian - High Hand of Ice
Iliana DeVir - Darksong Knight
Janus Aurelius - Young paladin
Nyx Erebos - Lady of mystery
Vogal Grodi

Unread post by Vogal Grodi »

A folded parchment, sealed with a wax pinch bearing no specific mark other than the large fingerprint, was slid under the front door of the theatre. In poor penmanship it reads:

To the leadur of Performer Guild,

Mees name is Vogal, I read board in town and sees yoos looking for performers. Mees very pretty and smart and strong too. Yoos must know dat mees father is Orc, and dat mean me is part Orc too, but not mean ugly Orc. Very pretty and nice yoos see. Vogal stay in city and wait to hear from yoos, and hope yoos wants to meet. Tank yoos.
Shinies make the world go 'round
VanillaRose

Selis smiles when she receives Vogal's note. "Oh, 'tis the same person to whom I replied upon the bulletin board! She seems eager to join us, which is always a good sign! I hope I get a chance to speak with her soon."

(( Will try to meet with you IG as soon as possible! ))
Selis Vhaire Rokranon

[ Biography ]
SteelForgedSword

Unread post by SteelForgedSword »

*a box arrives at the theater wrapped in green ribbon smelling of roses and incense*

*the box is intricate with designs of trees and flowers; made of Oak. Inside is a beautifully crafted mask of persuastion and a small note*

Nyx,

I came upon this in the Lair of the Trolls; north of the fields of the dead. Were it not for Sire Wyndsoul, I may have perished. The trolls were quite annoyed when I took the fine item from their stash of loot....the experience lefting me thinking of your fine company and how I might actually attend the Theaters first performance, and be lucky to do so....

I believe it to be a fine mask of the theater and it is yours with my hope your first performance goes well. I will be there to attend and wish you the best of luck.

Kindest Thoughts,

Galen'ael.

((the mask is +1 charisma, +3 diplomacy, +1 concentration, and something else, I'll just give it too you OCC next I run into her))
Great Druid, Galen'ael Glenstalker. Former DM Steel

Return to “Sword Coast Roleplay”