Doron Amar Role-Play

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

TheAuthor

Re: Doron Amar Role-Play

Unread post by TheAuthor »

TheAuthor wrote:Faelyn can be seen on the other end of the portal near Doron Amar, directing the refugees towards the direction of the Southern enclave. Also informing them that due to the constructions, new campsites appeared and the Council Hall might be able to hold some of them as well.
Faelyn Naedithas ~ Apprentice Spellsinger
VDub

Unread post by VDub »

Merissa takes the children of both villages, those that wish to go, down to the river for a bit of fishing. She shows them how to make makeshift fishing poles from willow boughs and a bit of twine. She spends the day walking up and down the line of children, helping them bait hooks and land fish. They sing elvish songs and laugh together along the banks of the river. She hopes to bring them a moment of tranquility, during a trying time for the young ones.
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Dartryn Mallocant, Evoker Mage ~ "Do you have time to talk about magic?"
Traegan Daershun, Archer of the Whitewood Vanguard ~ "Of course we'll help...for a price."
Camera9

Unread post by Camera9 »

* An elegant and graceful blue jay rests in front of Elvalia's window and she sooon starts to sing a pleasant melody in order to draw attention from the priestess. The delicate bird carries on her left talon a black ribbon along with a scroll written with beautiful elven penmanship *

" Dear Lady Elvalia,

I like to think that this little friend of mine is one undeniable proof that blue is the sky above and so are its messengers. If you really desire to keep her with you let me just suggest to tempt her with some honey: as a matter of fact she is a very sweet companion, just as her liking.

Now, regarding my personal request, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for taking some of your precious time to help me to share this information with your community. I do believe that this might be my last chance to fulfill my mission and I would be happy to see the people of Doron Amar flourish and prosper with these magical artifacts before I vanish with them forever.

Please understand, my lady, that everything that I offer already belongs to the Tel'Quessir and by the will of Corellon Larethian is to be returned to them, eventually. Nevertheless some gifts are more powerful than others and must require that the new owners clearly have at heart the safety and the happiness of The People. You can let them know that
The Fellowship of The Forgotten Flower is asking nothing else in return.

May this little contribution aid your people to reach their dreams and push them gently towards their destiny like the gentle breeze lifts the giant eagles into the skies of Evermeet "

* At the end of the message follows a list of the magical items *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Corellon Larethian's Sparkle: in this ring flows a hint of life power and a sparkle of Corellon's wisdom
(( Wisdom +3 || HP Bonus: 2))

- The Spear of Angharradh: this spear is made with magic Zalantar wood and grants the wielder the power to drain the life energy of the enemies and to daze them
(( Damage Bonus: Magical 1 || Damage Bonus vs. Neutral: 1 || Material: Wood (Zalantar) || Vampiric Regeneration: 1 || On Hit: Daze CD=14 , 10% 4 rounds ))

- Swift Dance of Eilistraee: a pair of boots that grants a fair protection against enemies' attacks
(( Dodge AC + 3 ))

- Labelas Enoreth's Intuition: a tiara with a very powerful defensive enchantment. A very strict discipline is required in order to achieve its power
(( Deflection AC + 4 || HP Bonus 4 || Use Limitation: Legal Alignment ))

- Dagger of Avachel: this keen dagger is imbued with a fairly powerful enchantement
(( Keen || Enhancement Bonus + 3 ))

- Lashrael's Message: this magic dress increases agility and also grants a fair protective enchantement
(( Clothes AC +3 || Dexterity +3 ))

- Gilmadrith's Justice: these boots strengthen whoever wears them
(( Strength +3 ))

- The Wave of Deep Sashelas: a belt that gives more resilience. It also increases the life energy
(( Constitution +2 || HP Bonus: 10 ))

- The Quick Hands of Aerdrie Faenya: a pair of gloves that enhances dexterity
(( Dexterity +3 ))

- The Joyful Smile of Sehanine: this magical ring contains a dash of moonlight and increases resilience
(( Constitution +3 || Yellow Light [20m] ))

- Rillifane Rallathil's Garment: this magical vestment grants some magical defensive power and also a ranger bonus spell from the 3rd circle
(( Clothes AC +4 || Bonus Spell Slot: Ranger Lvl 3 ))

Felarathael's Voice: a dress with a powerful protective enchantment that also gives immunity to the spell "Stinking Cloud"
(( Clothes AC +4 || Spell Immunity: Stinking Cloud ))

- The Mischief of Erevan Ilesere: at first glance this unusual Kukri carries just a medium enchantment. However, the wielders would suddenly feel like the Kukri was always been their favourite weapon, just as a specialized fighter. This benefit would also affect a second Kukri in the other hand
(( Keen || Enhancement Bonus + 2 || Feat Bonus: Weapon Focus [Kukri] || Weapon Specialization [Kukri] ))

- The Roar of Fenmaril Mestarine: this amulet grants the wisdom and the endurance to face the threats of the wilderness
(( Constitution +2 || Wisdom +2 || HP Bonus: 10 ))

- The Leaf of Rillifane Rallathil: these gauntlets will help the mind of a ranger to memorize one addictional spell
(( Bonus Spell Slot: Ranger Lvl 3 ))

- The Keen Eye of Solonor Telandira: a long bow with a good enchantment that will help the archer to put more strength behind every single arrow. It also grants some additional energy and one bonus spell for rangers
(( Enhancement Bonus + 3 || Mighty + 3 || HP Bonus: 4 || Bonus Spell Slot: Ranger Lvl 0))

- The Hatred of Shevarash: another long bow with the same kind of enchantment but less powerful
(( Enhancement Bonus + 3 || Mighty + 2 ))

- Darahl Firecloak's Green Flame: a banded mail infused with the power of the spirits of the woods. The owner will feel wiser and smarter and will also benefit from some magical protections. I believe that a shaman would be probably able to fully draw from the inner power of this armor
(( Armor AC +1 || Armor VS Bludgeoning AC +3 || Intelligence +2, Wisdom +2 || Bonus Spell Slot: Spirit Shaman Lvl 7 ))

Helevorn Thoronil - The Masked Guardian

Leo Scyntz - The Gardener

Levki Aravari - The Reckless Tiefling
ZestyDragon
Retired Staff

Unread post by ZestyDragon »

Camera9 wrote:
* An elegant and graceful blue jay rests in front of Elvalia's window and she sooon starts to sing a pleasant melody in order to draw attention from the priestess. The delicate bird carries on her left talon a black ribbon along with a scroll written with beautiful elven penmanship *

" Dear Lady Elvalia,

I like to think that this little friend of mine is one undeniable proof that blue is the sky above and so are its messengers. If you really desire to keep her with you let me just suggest to tempt her with some honey: as a matter of fact she is a very sweet companion, just as her liking.

Now, regarding my personal request, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for taking some of your precious time to help me to share this information with your community. I do believe that this might be my last chance to fulfill my mission and I would be happy to see the people of Doron Amar flourish and prosper with these magical artifacts before I vanish with them forever.

Please understand, my lady, that everything that I offer already belongs to the Tel'Quessir and by the will of Corellon Larethian is to be returned to them, eventually. Nevertheless some gifts are more powerful than others and must require that the new owners clearly have at heart the safety and the happiness of The People. You can let them know that
The Fellowship of The Forgotten Flower is asking nothing else in return.

May this little contribution aid your people to reach their dreams and push them gently towards their destiny like the gentle breeze lifts the giant eagles into the skies of Evermeet "

* At the end of the message follows a list of the magical items *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Corellon Larethian's Sparkle: in this ring flows a hint of life power and a sparkle of Corellon's wisdom
(( Wisdom +3 || HP Bonus: 2))

- The Spear of Angharradh: this spear is made with magic Zalantar wood and grants the wielder the power to drain the life energy of the enemies and to daze them
(( Damage Bonus: Magical 1 || Damage Bonus vs. Neutral: 1 || Material: Wood (Zalantar) || Vampiric Regeneration: 1 || On Hit: Daze CD=14 , 10% 4 rounds ))

- Swift Dance of Eilistraee: a pair of boots that grants a fair protection against enemies' attacks
(( Dodge AC + 3 ))

- Labelas Enoreth's Intuition: a tiara with a very powerful defensive enchantment. A very strict discipline is required in order to achieve its power
(( Deflection AC + 4 || HP Bonus 4 || Use Limitation: Legal Alignment ))

- Dagger of Avachel: this keen dagger is imbued with a fairly powerful enchantement
(( Keen || Enhancement Bonus + 3 ))

- Lashrael's Message: this magic dress increases agility and also grants a fair protective enchantement
(( Clothes AC +3 || Dexterity +3 ))

- Gilmadrith's Justice: these boots strengthen whoever wears them
(( Strength +3 ))

- The Wave of Deep Sashelas: a belt that gives more resilience. It also increases the life energy
(( Constitution +2 || HP Bonus: 10 ))

- The Quick Hands of Aerdrie Faenya: a pair of gloves that enhances dexterity
(( Dexterity +3 ))

- The Joyful Smile of Sehanine: this magical ring contains a dash of moonlight and increases resilience
(( Constitution +3 || Yellow Light [20m] ))

- Rillifane Rallathil's Garment: this magical vestment grants some magical defensive power and also a ranger bonus spell from the 3rd circle
(( Clothes AC +4 || Bonus Spell Slot: Ranger Lvl 3 ))

Felarathael's Voice: a dress with a powerful protective enchantment that also gives immunity to the spell "Stinking Cloud"
(( Clothes AC +4 || Spell Immunity: Stinking Cloud ))

- The Mischief of Erevan Ilesere: at first glance this unusual Kukri carries just a medium enchantment. However, the wielders would suddenly feel like the Kukri was always been their favourite weapon, just as a specialized fighter. This benefit would also affect a second Kukri in the other hand
(( Keen || Enhancement Bonus + 2 || Feat Bonus: Weapon Focus [Kukri] || Weapon Specialization [Kukri] ))

- The Roar of Fenmaril Mestarine: this amulet grants the wisdom and the endurance to face the threats of the wilderness
(( Constitution +2 || Wisdom +2 || HP Bonus: 10 ))

- The Leaf of Rillifane Rallathil: these gauntlets will help the mind of a ranger to memorize one addictional spell
(( Bonus Spell Slot: Ranger Lvl 3 ))

- The Keen Eye of Solonor Telandira: a long bow with a good enchantment that will help the archer to put more strength behind every single arrow. It also grants some additional energy and one bonus spell for rangers
(( Enhancement Bonus + 3 || Mighty + 3 || HP Bonus: 4 || Bonus Spell Slot: Ranger Lvl 0))

- The Hatred of Shevarash: another long bow with the same kind of enchantment but less powerful
(( Enhancement Bonus + 3 || Mighty + 2 ))

- Darahl Firecloak's Green Flame: a banded mail infused with the power of the spirits of the woods. The owner will feel wiser and smarter and will also benefit from some magical protections. I believe that a shaman would be probably able to fully draw from the inner power of this armor
(( Armor AC +1 || Armor VS Bludgeoning AC +3 || Intelligence +2, Wisdom +2 || Bonus Spell Slot: Spirit Shaman Lvl 7 ))
The bird is bribed with honey and stolen for only a day or two. Though she may have wanted to steal it for more. After that it returns carrying the priestess' response in a flowing sky blue ink.

Dear Helevorn Thoronil,

Your good will towards the people alone is a great boon that I hope many will emulate. You have no need to offer thanks, your duty is a noble one and it is us who should be grateful. I have spread the word so those of the village in need will reach out to you.

I thank you again forgotten flower.

Blessed Winds,

Elvalia Nightstar
Featherfox
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Featherfox »

A lone human woman in blue full-plate armor approached Doron Amar. She stowed her bow before crossing the bridge at the gate. Her cloak and her armor bore the emblem of Candlekeep. With a smile, she introduced herself to the Rangers on duty as "Diane Evon". Her stated reason to visit was "to see old friends and hopefully buy some arrows". She agreed to abide by the rules and was let inside. Within the grounds of Doron Amar Diane avoided entirely the bridge over the waterfall, never needing to be told which section she could stay in. She stopped briefly by the Inn, said hello to some passing citizens, then spent time at length with the Blacksmith.

There Diane gave expressions of excitement, joy, a little whining, and staunch determination. While she didn't buy anything on her visit, she vowed to return with enough coins to buy the Bracers of Peerless Archery. She then spent several minutes scrutinizing the arrows in the shop while discussing bowyer/fletcher tips with the Blacksmith.

She then departed peacefully but still as full of energy as when she arrived.

A note was left at the inn addressed to Elyssa:

"Heya!

It's been a whole year, and it's amazing what's changed around the area! Did you know Doron Amar's even harder to find now? I got lost four times! I had to approach from Greenest! It was tough going, but it was so worth it to find you guys again!

I hope things are going well for you out here in the forest; everyone I see appears to be happy. Your Blacksmith has really improved his skills! He's better than me now!! Anyway, I'm sorry I missed you in person, but just wanted to say that I was thinking about you and decided to show that off in person!

Take care Elyssa, I hope I'll see you in person again someday. Say hi to Viri and Wyn for me!

- Diane"
Hator

Unread post by Hator »

Elithien can still be seen running in and out, carrying cords of woods carefully stacked up on the extended arms of elementals most of the day.

This night is different how ever. Preparing a little light show to amuse the children and guide the adults to different areas of Doron Amar, he is seen with the children, casting cantrips and amusing effects on himself or willing parents and passer-by at the terrace.

Elithien GoldenWeave, Archmage
Hignar Krinkrak, Skald and Ambassador to Olar Dorth
Dwennil, Druid.

... And Many more because I'm an addict ...
VDub

Unread post by VDub »

Merissa spends the day trying to forget the last few.

Her time is with the children of both villages. She takes them for walks, fishing, and hunting small game. She exchanges stories with the mothers and helps them with daily chores. Anything she can do to make their stay more comfortable. If anyone looks worried she reassures them that everything will be okay in the end.
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Dartryn Mallocant, Evoker Mage ~ "Do you have time to talk about magic?"
Traegan Daershun, Archer of the Whitewood Vanguard ~ "Of course we'll help...for a price."
The Whistler

Unread post by The Whistler »

The brooding shadow of the now familiar traitorbane is spotted hovering beside the shrine, or near the outskirts of the village keeping a watchful eye over the relocation process. Although not a member of the community officially, he offers his ministrations to those in need prioritizing those who offer tribute to the Arrow Bringer before the rest. He seems to shun social interaction but offers a patient ear to those who come to him with questions and troubles.
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
Cinta

Unread post by Cinta »

The long-reaching shadows of night slowly closed their embrace around the village. Cool vapor drifted from the waterfall, resting on the cloak of the lone figure who sat on the ranger's lookout. Nightingale's chatter flew with the wind, braking the monotonous humming of the rushing water below. Under the heavy drape of the hood, amber eyes scanned the other side of the river in a meditative trance. After a time the wizard moved, the color shifting back to her face as she rolled out the first scroll on the wooden planks in front of her. Lines after lines she filled the scrolls with the Arcane symbols, the dark ink of the quill locking the magic of the words into the parchment. Locked until they need to serve their purpose. To protect.
?
Cinta

Unread post by Cinta »

A notice is pinned on the wall at the Erevan's Jest, inviting for an elven night of stories, food, wine and music, starting this evening!

(( Short notice, but it's 6-8 pm GMT, today! ))
?
slajiik

Unread post by slajiik »

There have been rumours that some half-elven lady wearing dark green mithral chainmail bodysuit arrived to Doron Amar and settled in Erevan's Jest.

Some tell she is of a witch type, some tell she spoke Sylvan and is bit alien and coo-coo. Faithful of Seldarine say that she may be related to the Green Changeling church - she have been seen near Erevan's shrine and her outfit colors are black and dark green
playerr2

Unread post by playerr2 »

Word around the Sharptooth Forest, that a young Syl'Tel-Quessir has arrived in the village. He seems foreign, shy and nervous. Some say carries himself like someone that has spent way too much time around humans. Refugees of from the north, from En Darasha Everae report to have seen the elf before, lurking outside the crossing and waiting to be let in, to no avail. The more mistrusting folk of Doron Amar are speculating weather this elf is a spy for humanfolk or worse.

~Ar'Joona - Wild Elf Lost From his Pack, with an almost invisible friend.
-[Bio]-[Journal]-
onetwothree

Unread post by onetwothree »

A halfling adventurer, introducing himself as Benon, arrives in Doron Amar. Apparently looking for someone well expertised when it comes to crafting musical Instruments. Someone willing to take a look at a shattered lute he brought with him and if possible, repair it. Should the Instrument be beyond repair then a new one may be made out of its pieces. The hin makes sure to mention that he is very much capable paying for the work required in order to fix the lute.

//

Looking for someone who would like to rp this out
playerr2

A couple of days are a nothing in terms of elven time. But nevertheless, the past weeks, the young elfs stay has not gone unnoticed by the villagers. Young elven girls are giggling over whispered mentions of the dark skinned elfs name, that is Ar'Joona. As also he begins to open up more, the villagers also come to know of his story, which soon is on everybody's lips: The poor elf has most of his life as a slave in Amn, what explains his rusty elven and his uncertainty and off and on confusion with other elves. Even though he appears eager to learn, some of the more distrusting villagers seem uncertain about him, figuring he could be a spy for harmful forces, smoothly shifting alignments between human and elven realms. Others, more welcoming villagers would like to see him initiated.

Never the less, the more adventurous elves and the more important elders have yet to see his face, or hear about his name.

((For every DA citizen, to go like "hey i heard about you in the village" if they meet me In Game ))
-[Bio]-[Journal]-
playerr2

The new elf in town appears to be eager to prove his worth. After having joined and assisted the patrols often enough, he started to go into the woods of sharp teeth on his own to keep the orcs from getting too close and warning the village in case of any bigger threads. Also guiding visitors to the village path.
Yet, the most attention he drew, only recently, when he returned to rangers with news of a female devil being sighted and fought off not far from the sharptooth cave or the orcs...

((OOC: Discovered that Devil ICly, probably a leftover from some event. If any DM objects the use of this leftover monster, just tell me, and i delete post))
-[Bio]-[Journal]-

Return to “Sword Coast Roleplay”