Phoenix Company Public RP Thead

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Darkcloud777

Re: Phoenix Company Public RP Thead

Unread post by Darkcloud777 »

*Terri would purchase a copy of the newspaper for all the Agents and pass them around*

Terri Lalani
Administrator of Phoenix Company
Rhapsodess

Unread post by Rhapsodess »

Usually every day or so, Rhapsody is seen in front of the Pheonix Lodge constantly, attending to a small patch of land that is near the road, but not too close to it. Those that stop to observe her would see her watering the ground, humming and singing to it along as talking to it occasionally.

They would also hear prayers from her going to Mielikki.
Sometimes she is also seen with Terri and Vendor around the same spot, as all three of them look after the planted acorn.
Hidden: show
Rhapsody~
Darkcloud777

* Two guards would be seen on occasions when passing the Phoenix company build site. If examined:

Description: This tall half elven woman seems to be in her early twenties. She has no identifiable markings other than a small scar on her left cheek. A hint of strawberry tints her blonde hair, which is tied back in a ponytail with a yellow ribbon. Well muscled for a half elf, she seems to be in good health. With gleaming well-kept armor and a long sword at her side, she is battle-ready. Her emerald green eyes frame her porcelain skin drawing a striking contrast. On her capable back is a long bow and in her left hand is a worn, yet sharp looking spear. On the half elf's right side she is guarded by a large tower shield, which she carries at all times. 

Description: This tall half elven woman seems to be in her early twenties. She has no identifiable markings other than a small scar on her forehead. A hint of strawberry tints her blonde hair, which is tied back in a ponytail with a red ribbon. Well muscled for a half elf, she seems to be in good health. With gleaming well-kept armor and a long sword at her side, she is battle-ready. Her emerald green eyes frame her porcelain skin drawing a striking contrast. On her capable back is a long bow and in her left hand is a worn, yet sharp looking spear. On the half elf's right side she is guarded by a large tower shield, which she carries at all times.*
Terri Lalani
red_herring

Unread post by red_herring »

Support for our Farmers...

After speaking with the farmers the red haired woman would be seen putting together a list with thought. “I thought that they needed buildings and such, how far off I was” she would murmur to herself. Upon completing her list the woman, Margret Pieper (as she lets all she encounters know) traveled south to the camp fire outside of the FAI.

There she was met by a large hooded figure in grey robes. After speaking with him, they headed off in haste to the far north.
nezzerscape

Unread post by nezzerscape »

Those that travel the misty forest might witness a large grey robed man with a small red haired woman under his arm running faster than a dwarf after seeing an “all you can drink for first 10 consumers” sign outside a local tavern.
While “Revenge is a dish best served cold”, love is best served tied up on a bed of honey!
Grubnar:"a ridiculously wierd orc. Grah'Thok doesn't understand, but he's not going to stop him."
Heretic

Unread post by Heretic »

Lady Netanya (Agent of Phoenix Company) would be seen providing pointers on Archery to the new Elven guards hired to protect the Phoenix Company Guild House, however, her counsel would appear to focus less on martial acumen and more on poise, style, and personal appearance.
TarnishedSoul
Retired Staff

Unread post by TarnishedSoul »

A series of parchments that are tied with a plain, wheat-colored ribbon arrives at The Phoenix Company Lodge. The bundle is addressed to "Administrator Terri Lalani" and bears a return address of "Acolytes' Quarters, Candlekeep."
red_herring

A week has passed and the two, a narrow framed woman with red hair and a hulking man in gray robes can be seen heading back towards Baldur’s Gate. Upon reaching the farmlands the two part ways; the woman entering Gate while the man, after speaking with a few farmers, heads south at tremendous speed.
red_herring

The redheaded woman known as Margret Pieper can be seen wondering around the docks speaking with both captains and fishermen alike. For those that happen to wonder close by then may learn that her intentions is to get as much fish as possible.
red_herring

A box containing neatly labeled bottles arrives at Maddy’s door set with the following note:
Maddy,

Here’s the box of samples I mention the other day. The labels indicate where in the sewers it was takn’n. Looking to see if its organic compounds are good fer grow’n things and make sure there is no diseases or what not. If ya need some coin’s let me know.

Margret, Margret Pieper

(Scribbled as a second thought) Remember where this stuff came from and keep a window open.
Darkcloud777

*Terri woke up to great news and quickly made her way to the under construction lodge to find a pleasant surprise. She quickly went about sending out calls to as many free agents as she could find*

*Terri would busy herself picking bugs off of the plants and making sure they are not damage, she would sing softly to the plants with a pleased expression on her face*
*sending one*
Hey manah, if you are not busy later want to help plant some shrubs with me? I am at the Lodge.
*her reply*
Hm? Oh sure T, what time. Xela wants to come too.
*sending Two*
"Hey Xela, if your not busy can you help me with the lodge? I got some plants delivered I am at the lodge."
*His Reply*
Right after we get done with Durlags.. Manah is here with me too
*sending three*
If you are not busy I need your help at the lodge Mo, please make your way here as soon as you can, this is Terri here.
*His Reply*
*none*
*one by one people began to show up. The first was Council Lady Elly just as Terri was about to send her*
"plants are here, we need to plant them in the green room," I stated to Elly. "um ... I am no plant expert, but I would be delighted to help", She replied. "I sent for Mo, Manah, and Xela. If more answer then that would be awesome. Mo is a druid so I hope he can make it, can you send him again for me elly?"

*eventually Mo did show up*
"You knows bandids tries to ambush Mo'star two times as we come here. Mo'star immediately stards runnin here when geds a message." *stomps the ground with his right foot* "Dis hard ground here... lotsa rocks. Mo'star finds you gud soils. Dese plants grows much bedder we puds em in gud soils. You knows dat island... where dem billberries grows, we find sum nice tings der. Mo'star was der earlier.. .jusd for shordt time."

He explained in simple terms that we would need good soil to help plant the shrubs as what was provided was not going to be enough. He told us then that he had seen some good soil in the island off of Urlochs Beard. Elly sent a sending to Manah and Xela to meet us there and we gathered up sacks and shovels and headed out. A young girl by the name of Maura Charring accompanied us as she was asked by the illmater priest to collect berries

Once introductions was made we set off. My personal mission was to find a young Bilberry plant to put in the Sanitarium. We was also searching for good soil. At first I felt no good soil was to be had on this sandy island, but eventually we came across a wetland. There was literally tons of organic matter along the side of this meadow y wetland. I dug some up while Elly held the sacks open for me
Once we had filled several sacks I made my way up the hill, I spent several minutes watching as my People enjoyed and played. I am so very proud of my family! Eventually they all began to settle down and asked for where I was. That was my Que to wave and get them all motived to move again. We traveled up the hill to look for a sapling Bilberry tree. Once near the top I spied some moss that I wanted in the Green room. I asked Mo to get me some. He did so with me watching nervously as he reached out over the cliff edge to retrieve my prize*

I was also able to find a small Bilberry plant thanks to Maura. I dug it up and Elly came to my rescue with a burlap sack to warp the plants roots up along with the soil to keep it sustained. The sun began to go down by then but we still had to finish picking berries. So we finished the rounds just as the moon began to rise in the early dusk*

gathering up all of the soil we made our way back to the lodge. Once there each of us got to work carrying in the shrubs and planting them. Many expressed admiration for the quality of work that they saw from the carpenters*
Last edited by Darkcloud777 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terri Lalani
Touri

Unread post by Touri »

On request of the council of the Pheonix Company the former lumberjack Vendor Xon would examine the quality of the delivered wood that is needed to complete the interior of the Lodge.
After some tests he would nod more or less pleased and leave a note for his girlfriend.

"Hello Terri,

the wood I examined is of average and decent quality. I have seen better material but it can be well used for the interior like furnitures and doors. There is nothing to complain about.

Best wishes and sweet kisses

Ven"
TarnishedSoul
Retired Staff

An envelope containing several parchments arrives at The Phoenix Company Lodge. The package is addressed to "Administrator Terri Lalani" and bears the sending address of "Seekers' Quarters, Candlekeep."
TarnishedSoul
Retired Staff

Another envelope containing several parchments arrives at The Phoenix Company Lodge. The package is addressed to "Administrator Terri Lalani" and bears the sending address of "Seekers' Quarters, Candlekeep."
LISA100595
Retired Staff

Unread post by LISA100595 »

*Rumor has it, one of the builders was seen changing the sign out side the Phoenix Company Lodge and taking the "Under Construction" sign off the front door.*
Lady Elvina Aira-S'efarro - The Order of the Silver Rose
Salaria - Bounty Hunter half-sister of Darius Brothers
Angelina Northstar - Holy Warrior of Tyr / Knight of the Silver Rose
Matilda Stonehold - Honorable Sheild Dwarf
Loriah Swift - Morninglord of Lathander

Return to “Sword Coast Roleplay”