Order of the Radiant Heart Role-Play

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

rokranon

Temp Split

Unread post by rokranon »

Having come from Athkatla in Amn, Jonas Rokranon is well aware of the Order, and therefore eagerly puts his name in to be considered for joining the Auxiliary. At thirty-three years of age, he has been a paladin of Torm for twelve years. Jonas lists among his deeds fighting alongside Duke Eltan himself in the recent siege of Baldur's Gate, helping stop the liches of the Twisted Rune in their ritual and siege of Beregost, and battling the Ramset plague as controlled by the drow shade, Onyxium. He also lists aiding in the defense of Candlekeep against the undead host of Sammaster and his service as a Guardian to the Exarch Elias Goodmane of the Weave Masters.

Contacting the Radiant Heart in Athkatla will reveal that they have indeed heard of Jonas before he left for the north. The Rokranons are a minor noble family in the city and once an influential family in Innarlith.

Hearing the call and having recently met with Sir Arkaine, Jonas writes to the fellow paladin with the above information and anxiously awaits to hear back from him.
Sir Jonas Rokranon - Bio/History
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
DM Rokranon | DM Vindicator - Event Write-Ups (Retired)
Atlas

-

Unread post by Atlas »

-
Last edited by Atlas on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Character Profile and The Battles of Sir Amalric of Germont aka Sir Arkaine Halforken Link:
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=18827&p=836119#p836119
Torack

Re: The Order Of The Radiant Heart

Unread post by Torack »

Thostar, a Paladin of Torm was raised in Cromyr, and brought up serving in the temple of Torm as a way of life. He worked closely with the Order in Cromyr assisting with investigations, but was too young to work for the Order itself. Though now, perhaps he is old enough to be considered for joining the Auxiliary.

Thostar's track record of Duty and Service can be varified by the Tormish Temple in Cromyr, and also by the Candlekeep guard and personell. He is currently undergoing Persuit of Justice for several citizens of Baldur's gate, though it is a quest with which he has little support. His view that Justice should be available to the poor and the rich equally has him obeying orders and facing danger regardless of the personal loss.

After meeting with Jonas himself and hearing that he wishes to join this very order, the Paladin sends word to Sir Arkaine requesting a meet to find out whether he is of sufficient ability to join the order.
Atlas

-

Unread post by Atlas »

-
Last edited by Atlas on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Character Profile and The Battles of Sir Amalric of Germont aka Sir Arkaine Halforken Link:
kain01

Unread post by kain01 »

Salien Reyer eagerly contacts the Radiant Heart. He goes on about his travels from Berdusk, to Scornubel, fights in the Reaching Wood and other adventures he has had to reach Baldur's Gate. Since his arrival he has been assisting those less fortunate than himself with various odds and ends. He hopes his family's favor with High Lady Cylyria Dragonbreast will take care of his nobility. His father is a Harper who has served by the High Lady and she would be willing to put in a good word for the eager young Paladin.

He damits that he is too young to join the order proper, but would love to swell the ranks of the auxillary. His deeds are known to at least one other member, the brave Sir Jonas, who seemed heartened by the young man's eagerness to join.
Atlas

-

Unread post by Atlas »

-
Last edited by Atlas on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
rokranon

*Jonas sends a note via messenger to Arkaine*

Sir Arkaine,

Though I have not found any of the relics of legend, Miss Aeili of the Weave Masters has given to me an interesting artifact none the less. It is a bastard sword by the name of "Lawgiver". While not a heavily enchanted weapon, the blade still seems quite useful against the forces of chaos. I have the sword on my person should you wish to see it.

-Sir Jonas Rokranon

*Below the message is the phoenix seal of house Rokranon*
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
rokranon

*Jonas sends a another note via messenger to Arkaine*

Sir Arkaine,

This has truly been a fortuitous week sir! A stranger who wishes to remain unidentified met me at the temple of Torm and gave me a remarkable gift for the church. It is none other than the armor of Gram the Mouse. Though not remarkably enchanted, it is never the less certainly an artifact of the Tormites. As with the sword mentioned previously, I carry this armor on my person.

-Sir Jonas Rokranon

*Below the message is the phoenix seal of house Rokranon*
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
Atlas

-

Unread post by Atlas »

-
Last edited by Atlas on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Theodin2009

Unread post by Theodin2009 »

Greetings,
I would like to be considered for entrance as an Auxillary to the Order. As a Cleric of Tyr, I understand I am not eligible for full membership in the order, however, I believe the Order's fight against evil is just and worthy. While I am a young cleric, I believe even my limited abilities can aid the Order in its duties.

Thank you for your consideration,
Alan Stormtreader
Cleric of Tyr
Atlas

-

Unread post by Atlas »

-
Last edited by Atlas on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Theodin2009

Unread post by Theodin2009 »

I am deeply honoured and look forward to the next opportunity to be sworn in.

Regards,
Alan

//Where do I go to get sworn in? I am usually on most nights between 2230-0030 EST//
rokranon

A note is delivered to Sir Arkaine bearing the phoenix seal of house Rokranon.

Sir Arkaine,

Another artifact has been donated to me by a fellow adventurer. Though the enchantment is minor, it is still something I thought you should know about. It is called the "Hammer of Justice". As with the other items, I will carry it on my person until you or a ranking church member relieves me of it.

- Sir Jonas Rokranon

Paladin of Torm
Weave Guardian Knight

Below the letter is the phoenix crest of house Rokranon.
Harwin Rokranon - Bio
Blank

Unread post by Blank »

Mutharin is the son of the legendary gold dwarven warrior, Ganon. Ganon retired and decided to stay in the Great Rift and after Ganon died, Mutharin decided to leave the Great Rift to explore the rest of Faerun. He has travelled to many places and fought many monsters. Somewhere along the way he was inducted in to a Paladin Order of Gorm by the name of the Silent Sentinels. Almost all Silent Sentinels leave their headquarters to travel and defend those in need as did Mutharin.

Mutharin heeded the call for the Greycloak recruits for a short time in Neverwinter to help fight against the orcs who were raiding villages, an old enemy of dwarves and after they had succeeded in fighting back the orcs, Mutharin was offered the rank of Greycloak Captain but he turned it down as there was no longer a noble deed they were fighting for. Mutharin reached the rank of Seargant in the Waterdhavian army but soon left after seeing the corruption within its ranks.

He has since travelled to Baldur's Gate where he has settled after a long time. A few words of his exploits along the Sword Coast have been shared amongst locals and since he has earned many achievements including aiding in the killing of a powerful vampire. After his short spell with the Greycloaks and the Waterdhavian army, he no longer bothers joining large military groups such as them unless they are fighting for a noble cause. There has been one thing that has proven to be of worth that has come from his experience at war. He knows a lot about commanding armies and military formations from his time there, especially in defense.

Mutharin is not very good at writing in Common and has thus decided just to seek out the Order in person.
rokranon

Mutharin sought out Sir Jonas, and the aasimar initiated Mutharin into the Radiant Heart Auxiliary at the temple of Torm.
Harwin Rokranon - Bio

Return to “Sword Coast Roleplay”