DM Rumours of Sshamath

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Underdark

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Winter
Head DM

Re: DM Rumours of Sshamath

Unread post by DM Winter »

Open Meeting of the Conclave

To the influential figures of Sshamath,
A meeting of the Conclave will be held at the Stonestave on the 14th cycle of this Turning, where recent matters of the City shall be discussed.

Representatives in the Bureaucracy may raise matters to the Conclave when called. Those that wish to join the Bureaucracy may send a letter to the Conclave prior to the Meeting, which should include the name of and rank in the organisation being represented.

A space for non-registered speakers will be open at the end of the Meeting.

Through the Conclave's Will,
Magister Ilnim Hlarath

⠀⠀Image

((Saturday 14th of January, 2023; 22:00 GMT / 17:00 EST
Anyone that wants to be a part of the Bureaucracy of Sshamath, do send me a PM with an IC letter!
If you have something to bring but the time doesn't work for you, please let me know, preferably on discord))
Winter is coming... Or something like that, idk, you get the joke

My Event's Rules & Guidelines
Server Rules / PVP Rules / Narrative & Expectation

The HDM on Desk Duty!
DM Winter
Head DM

After some reconstruction, the Web of the Spider Queen opens its doors proper to all visitors who wish to pray to their Dark Mother. Priestesses of Lolth may acquire further access to the temple complex's facilities.

Furthermore, the Augur Court, responsible for granting drow of Sshamath the status of a citizen, also opens its doors to any drow that wishes to pledge allegiance to the great City of Dark Weavings. Your oath shall be judged by a diviner and your information retained.

((OOC: This is an IC rumour to reflect 2 changes: The "Hill" in sshamath that used to be the Web of the Spider Queen is now gone, and there's a proper temple complex there. Clerics and FS of Lolth can get access to other parts of the temple by speaking with an NPC there.

Also, in the northwest part of Sshamath one can access the Augur Court, where an NPC can grant a citizenship token to any drow with enough money to buy it and willing to pledge themselves to the City and the Conclave.))

The HDM on Desk Duty!
DM Winter
Head DM

The Conclave of Sshamath's Open Hearings

To the citizens and important figures of Sshamath,

Open Hearings of the Conclave will happen throughout the 26th cycle of this Turning, where all drow citizen and figures of importance shall be given time to bring matters to the Thirteen Seats.

All are welcome to watch the proceedings.

Through the Conclave's Will,
Magister Ilnim Hlarath

((This Sunday, 28th, I'll be online all day - with a couple hours break in the middle to have lunch - taking meetings at the Stonestave. I'll be online from about 11am GMT to 9pm GMT. Feel free to bring any matters to the Sshamathan Conclave, and if someone wishes to discuss with me first, feel free to send me a PM here or in discord!))

The HDM on Desk Duty!
DM Winter
Head DM

Explorers Needed!

To those that know their way around the caverns,

Know that the Seats of House Sshamath, along with the School of Enchantment and the 7th Circle Mercantile Guild, offer a bounty for any that bring information about the rumoured path from Sshamathan lands to Skullgorge, as well as information about the creatures that populate the area;

For the glory of House Sshamath,
Ilharess Bel'iira Sshamath

((These maps are still not live! Skull Gorge will be accessible after the next update, but already posting this so people can talk about it and organise excursions if they so wish! Any response to this should be PMd to me.))

The HDM on Desk Duty!
DM Ink

Unread post by DM Ink »

Rumblings through the Caverns

The cycle ends with the conclave soldiers tossing dead rats in scattered piles throughout the dark caverns. These small piles of rodents would seem mundane to the untrained eye, until those who wander close enough notice there is something off about these rodents. Their grotesque features lay lifeless missing their eyes and skulls. To those that stop by to ask, they are cleared away and warned to stay away from anything that resembles these vermin. Each of the piles glow on fire through the dark caverns.

DM Ink
“Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.
-Alan Watts
BloodRiot
Retired Staff

Unread post by BloodRiot »

A familiar drow arrives in Undrek Vallanar. After sending a parcel, he is seen going around the locals asking questions of a specific Orc, Ilithids and the recent maggot infested rat or related events.
Characters:
Vesz'yraen

Return to “Underdark Roleplay”