Rumors of Gloura's Wings

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Underdark

Moderators: Moderator, DM

paragon_nemesis
Quality Control

Rumors of Gloura's Wings

Unread post by paragon_nemesis »

"Well here I am at the suggestion of me mate Sel. Told me it'd be a good idea to try bartendin' like himself. The infamous Gloura's Wings in all of it's glory! A lot of memories here before I even start eh?"

"These new renovations are exactly what the place needed. Now we just need to draw in some more customers. I frequent the surface enough I can help acquire importing some new drink selections if I work with Sel perhaps. We have about everything we need down here. Even have a new gambling section."

"We have an entertainment section, private rooms for private dancers, meeting rooms, VIP rooms. We're a small festhall, but we have a little bit 'o it all."

"Come one, come all and visit Gloura's! Where you pick your poison and play and get to do just that while you say. Just outside is access to a bulletin board full of odd jobs and tasks available for budding adventurers, or some for the seasoned as well. So drop on by, don't be shy. Try a piece of Pello's pie. A great chef that cooks great meals!"

"If ye want to wet your whistle on some surface delicacies, then we have a large selection on tap! We can also request anything we don't have if ye plan on bein' in the area long enough. Remember: Gloura's wings is not held responsible for any theft/injury, or accidental deaths that may occur within Gloura's, or within the city. Some restrictions apply, results may vary."

Notable Characters

Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.

Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock

Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.

Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Hidden: show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Return to “Underdark Roleplay”