In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Underdark

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

Word on the streets of S'shamath has it that the Auger Court has given official citizenship to an aged Jaluk Fearn, named Zezmervyr. This old jaluk, a relatively fresh face in the city, has in short order become First Wizard of the fledgling noble house, House Maerinval and simultaneously accepted the position of Mage of the School of Mages.

Almost more worthy of note is how the news of yet another entitled Fearn gaining a position of privilege in The City of Dark Weaving has been significant enough to be noticed by the cities rumor mill.

The added attention may have something to do with the fact that he has been going around the city visiting the various schools of magic and putting up posters inquiring after any spellcasters willing to meet with him to discuss, The Art, politics between The Schools of Magic and a Spellcasters role in the future of S'shamath.

((I am sending out some feelers to see if ANY Arcane/Eldritch players (all levels, ranks, races, and magic abilities/classes) mage players are interested in RP related to the above. I do not see a lot of finger wrigglers in S'shamath these days and I wanted to see if there are others out there. Sticking to the lore of magic and magic users in The City, I think some sort of semi-organized Mage School RP would fun, and so I would like to get something started if there is any interest. Please post your In Character interest, disinterest, outrage or open hatred....or send me a PM with the same.))
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
Shadowspinner70

Re: Sign up for a Meeting of the Magical Minded

Unread post by Shadowspinner70 »

The commonly seen Ilharess'd'Selmiyeritar nods gently as she hears word of this mage, though she squints as she hears his name.

It doesn't take long for her to return to the house's compound, where she summons a servant with a clap and sucking her teeth; all with leagues less patience than customary for her, of which she apologizes for.

"I'll be writing a note and want it delivered to all of our mages." She sharply inhales and without her accompanying snerk, adds, "this is going to be fun."
Avintae - Sugar Addict
Flora - Witchy Woman
Azariah - Doombringer

Supermod mode, activated. The rest is just my opinion.
Max Hatchet

Unread post by Max Hatchet »

Necromancer (Archmage) Lyra of the School of Necromancy would be happy to attend any soirees or social arcane discussion groups.
Djaimin Shadowcat - Soft hearted archer of Shevarash
Lyra - Necromancer-Archmage of the Sshamath School of Necromancy
Scorpia Lux - Apprentice Enchanter of the Thayan Enclave
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

*casts raise necro-post*

I thought I would try this RP idea once more.
I know UD RP isn't the hot topic lately but keep in mind S'shamath is known throughout the Forgotten Realms as being a massive hub of magic.
You can not call yourself a magic user if you have not visited the city of dark weaving's.
I will say it again- S'shamath is a city for magic users. Mages come from all over the multi-verse to The City of Dark Weaving in their pursuits of magic. So should you.

*Zezmervyr posts more postings of a meeting of the magical in: S'shamath, Rockrun and even Soubar
-but that is not all!
Zez, also puts up a poster outside of The Friendly Arms Inn and as well Candlekeep. Gasp!
It is important to note that posting states that in S'shamath, ALL magic will be explored.*

I know there are a fair number of magic users out there. Perhaps your not part of a school yet, or still new to finger wriggling. Perhaps you are not even from the UD.

Then again, perhaps your a master of The Art with an urge to share your knowledge. To discuss and experiment with what you know, and what you mean to learn. Perhaps you just want to prove you are the best.

Want to make connections, meet with future accomplices or allies?
Then sign up!

I am not just looking for the future heads of the non existent S'shamath Bureaucracy. I am looking to see if we can get even a small group together every once in a blue moon for some good old fashioned magic RP.

Please post below if you are interested or send me a PM and I will include you in PM's when we organize our first meeting. Zez can easily be found strutting around S'shamath if messages need to reach him.
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740

Return to “Underdark Roleplay”