Omen lanier past and beginnings of darkness

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

jerrylanier spc

Omen lanier past and beginnings of darkness

Unread post by jerrylanier spc »

to all those who were on the island and in the events were the coven was involved and former members of the coven i did not want to leave out your contributions to the story or omens relation ships to your toons or the covens but as you know Omens story is long so i am shortening it as much as possible and still trying to get the facts out so all you old tfr Players please do not get offended if i leave something out .

This is the story of Omen it will take some time to complete as i have been playing Omen for almost 7 years and is a long story please bare with me.(oh and pardon spelling please)

Omen started out as most humans except he wasn't all human his father was a tiefling and his mother was human so Omen is 1/4 Devil and he was not dark at the time. Omens mother and father were worshipers of Salune sister of the dark goddess Shar .

Omen at a very young age was strange he seemed to enjoy the suffering of small animals as a child he used to torture rabbits and rats and birds. Omen would set and skin rabbits alive and pluck the feathers from birds just to hear them scream.He also had a strange bloodlust and would eat animals raw his parents would pray for the light of Salune to touch his heart Omen would laugh at them and rebuke them other children would pick on him and beat him up and call him freak and many other horrible things.

When Omen was a teen those that picked on him slowly began to Vanish as Omen would stalk them and murder them. Soon Omen began to worship Shar in pure despite of his parents.

One night around midnight on a new moon a raven haired woman apeard to him with eye dark as pools of oil she was beautiful to Omen but she had a dark ominous look to her she smiled at Omen and said : Omen i have been watching you and you have pleased me you have brought darkness and suffering to many I want you to be my servant in so i will bless you with powers of darkness eldric powers to bring darkness forgetfulness and suffering so more may worship me and help me to defeat my sister Salune. Omen : Oh yes my dark Goddess i shall worship you and do your bidding i will enjoy the suffering of many and i shall bring darkness to the realms my beautiful dark queen. Shar first to gain my power i want you to kill your parents and eat there flesh the i shall give you a hunger for power that will bring darkness wherever you go. Omen : yes my queen it will be my pleasure.

That night Omen snuck into his parents room and slit there throats and began to eat them after a weeks time he finally finish hes dark meal. Shar appeared to Omen once again : Omen you have pleased me here is your power you so crave and i will send you to the land of elben aatore there i want you to seek out a follower of valsharoon and join the Coven of Darkness they have done much that has spread darkness to that island i want you to give them your dark loyalty and serve them to destroy the light there. Then she gave omen a kiss . Omen began to wreith in pain his skin became dark as coal and his face and neck began to show strange markings of purple he lost all hair and was given a thirst for blood not vamperism but more cannibalistic in nature his screams became laughter .

Omen awoke on the island of elben aator near the city of Fae he thought to himself so this is the island i must help bring to darkness this should be fun . Omen ran into several inhabatents of the island and came to be friends with a Damean El . They traveled togetherover the island on many adventure Omen slowly gaining in power his motives begain to show to damian who did not like it and decided that they should separate. But before he did Damian itroduced Omen to an Old freind of his By the name of Valenfor Darkleaf Leader of the Coven Of Darkness Omen was pleased beyond word at the sight nof the elven necromantic darklord of the coven . Damian being Nutral in nature shook his head and bid them fairwell Unknowingly changing the entier fate of the island in that single move.

The darklord of the coven Valenfore was happy to have a new member if such loyalty he had not realized yet. Omen was just a pee on low member of the coven then he went on many menial tasks for the coven gaining in more power and madness. The orphanage of Fae slowly started missing children as omen would catch them when they would wonder of and he would torture them and kill them then devourer them unknown to any one else.

Omen slowly gained the trust of the other members of the coven including his Warlock mentor Tiberius Bane and lillia wispers and many more Z'ress and Nea'vera and the barron who were at the time the most secret of members Zress being a drow Nae being a elf of llandra and a leader of the arcain order in mountains deep and lillia being a spy and the berron von livingston being the leader of the rival guild the servants of the light. Omen traveld on with a good friend Encadue and warmont dracos and Chia.

Mountans deep gaind in power and was taken over by fella named Dex before it was secritly run by the influences of the coven as the coven would help drow to the serface to raid the elven city of L'Landra for sacrifices to the spider queen and would allow the coven safe passage and sanctuary in the szith. Dex decided the prince needed to go so he built a army to defeat the forces of fae and one as the coven helped defend fae for its own appearance. The coven along with the help of a few others made dex decide it was time to leave fae but only after fae elected a council so the prince accepted dex's demands and one of the demands was the coven not be alowed to hold a seat and so the politicians arose the coven used Omens great charisma and its wealth to bribe as many as possible to vote for Omen. Omen would give thousands of gold for one vote the coven spent millions of gold to ensure that not only wold Omen win but win in a landslide. Omen would talk about bringing strength to fae and how he helped fight dex and his armys and freedom .

Omen won in a landslide hands down he was the winner of the election thanx to the bribing of the coven. when Omen and the other winners went to the prince to accept the position the prince told Omen how he had one but Omen would not be allowed to hold the position because he was a member of the evil coven. Omen angered swore at the prince and told him he had made the biggest mistake ever in his life and swore his vengeance against Fae and stormed out back to the cemetery were the covens keep was and devised a diabolical plot to make the prince suffer more than any one has and to bring him to darkness of Shar.

Omen gathered the powers of Darkness that were given to him and all the scrolls and potions he could muster . As he crept toward Fae he cast invisibility from a scroll and snuck into the back entrance into under the city and into the palace. One of the guards was having a hard time staying awake so omen hid around the corner and cast a sleep spell from another scroll he had tucked away. Knowing the spell would not last long he slit there throats and continued down the hall to the sleeping chambers of the prince family . Omen had brought a extra bag of holding just for this occasion as sometime he would grab children in there sleep. he opened his scroll books and cast silence on the sleeping victim then gagged and tide up the prince's niece and placed her into the bag he crept room from room doing the same putting the unaware guards to sleep then killing them he capture the aunt and uncle and nephew of the prince of Fae then slowly crept to the prince's bedchambers were he opened scrolls of detect magic knowing there would be wards but the prince was so conceded he did not even have one up the fool thought Omen . As he crept in Omen say the prince in bed with some woman Omen thought to be a concubine. Omen smiled cast the last remaining sleep scroll and silence and blindness and deafness scroll he had on the two lovers as they slept.
Omen cut the woman's head off and left it next to the prince to fined when he awoke. He left the prince there and snuck back out of Fae threw the sewers and back to the cemetery into the covens keep smiling and laughing as he passed other members Narcona who Omen believed to be a spy looked at Omen with fear knowing when Omen had that look something extremely vial was about to take place. Omen walked up to he Master. Darklord (valenfor darkleaf) I am going to enact my revenge on Fae my master . the Darklord smiled at Omen do as you wish my friend i shall be in my tower omen replied yes master it will be glorious please excuse the screams.

Darklord : Omen my friend wait I will send the prince a letter telling him if he does not allow you to become counceler that your true vengeance will be unleashed upon his family and Fae. Omen nealed before Darkleaf and said yes Master. Omen the headed to the torture slash fun room were he placed the family members in shackles and the closed the dungeon door. as they screamed for help Omen just laughed and licked his lips knowing of the feast he was about to receive and the Darkness that was about to be released on the Island would be forever burned into the harts of every one.

((Warning !! this is the torture part it is bad realy bad if you are easily Offended do not read Warning i mean it it is gruesome dont say i did not warn you even the dms might remove it ))

During the whole process of torturing the princes family the coven lost Narcona as a member as he could no longer sleep with the screams and they haunted him all the rest of his days .

Most coven members could not sleep or or go near the cemitary as the screams were herd for a a whole week none stop and crys for mercy .

the only few that could stand the screams were Valenfor Lillia wispers and followers of cyric and lovitar as well as levencort a new member at the time that was a vermin lord he became omens freind as well .

The prince then had herd rumors of his familys torture and death but not all about there new form so he gathered his forces and was preparing to march out against omen and the coven when he recived a letter from the darklord Valenfor stating he would turn himself in to spare his freind Omen and the precious Coven of darkness.

meanwhile Omen gave the orders to his new flesh golem to go kill the prince that they must have a family reunion and sent it on its way . the golem did not make it out of the cemitery before Lillia came to him and told him that the Darklord was going to give himself to Fae in order to protect his closet freind Omen and the coven of darkness.
Omen shocked the ran out after the flesh golem and destroyed it before it could get out of rollens meadow on the way to Fae . and then sent coven agents to watch the proceedings of the darklords surrender

omen returnd to fined Valenfors bat carrying a letter addressed to him.
My dear friend Omen i have gone to save you for you are not like me i have seperated my soul into a ring. They will kill me but when they do you Shall be the new darklord of the coven claim my body or what is left make sure you get the ring and if you feel like it place it on a suitable replacement. Then go to my tower and find the scroll that i have named the scroll of Valsharoon and recite it over my bodys replacement make sure that he you give to wear the ring remains alive so i can use his living essence as a replacement for my own.
you have been a most loyal servant and i am glad to call you my closet freind do as you wish Darklord Omen.

Omen was shocked after reading this no one has ever ever done something like this for him he vowed to bring his master back .

the prince had out smarted the coven so he thought when it comes to punishing the darklord of the coven Valenfor as he had been exicuted many times and managed to keep coming back. The prince took Valenfores ring and gatherd his most powerful wizards of the kingdom and sent darkleaf to be mayzed ((caint rember the actual term this happened about 2 or 3 real years ago)) but in order to do so one of the good wizards would have to sacrifice himself as well with no way to return.

Valenfor was shocked to here of this and grew angry and said you underestimate the coven if you think this will get rid of me. but in truth he was scared because the prince had his ring which would meen a endless roaming in a viod. the spell was cast and darkleaf and the fellow wizard disapeard and the other mages who helped cast the draining spell collapse as there energy was drained but they still lived.

Narcona stepped out from hiding and told the prince he should destroy the ring.But the prince refused instead he had the ring separated into 9 peaces and scattered threw out the island.

((oh all coven members have a small dark oakleaf tattood on them in a hidden spot that has a spell for communication in emergency's but it drians them to use it so it is not used much or was not persay))

Hearing this one of the covens spys ran to Omen ne Darklord of the coven and told him what had transpired.

Omen angered called appon his great dark Powers and imbued the spell on th dark oak leaf I SUMMON ALL COVEN TO THE GREAT HALL NOW !!!
hours pased and one by one they came before omen and knelt before him hail darklord you summoned us ? yes replied Omen

we are going surching for a most precios object and i need every one tolisten dearly to what i say or i shall invoke the coven curs and you shall all die.
one by one they replied yes Darklord .
Omen one by one sent them in a different direction on the island from the under dark to the sea and told them to look for the tiny peaces of the ring and more frantically as Omen told them i need it to resurrect our master.

The price definitely underestimated the coven it took them all but a weak to fined all the peaces.

Several days went by and all these pieces were gathered and brought to Omen . Omen and lilliea whent down into the dark sacrificial chamber where the Great dark alter was all the coven members would pray to there dark gods and goddess's there.
Omen placed the peace's into a circle on the alter and himself and Lillia begane the ritual of combining the peace's together as omen cast the negative energy's on the ring and Wispers used her darkmagic as well they prayed to there respective gods and goddess's and with a thundering sound the ring flashed with dark negative energy's and was whole again.

Omen sought out the resurrection of the soul recipe in the Valenfors tower then begain to look for his master .

In Fae there was a new baldelf running around that looked like Valenfor but called himself jimmy . It seems something had went wrong and now valenfor was jimmy a boy whose soul was trapped int valenfors body .
Jimmy would run around chasing chickens and playing in the streets untill the servants of the light now called order of the silver rose found him and kicked him out of fae .
saddened little Jimmy ran around the forest of fae untill he came acrose some more chickens and would run and chace them he was a happy little boy trapedd in valenfors Body,

That was untill Omen just happend to run into him Omen : well hello there little boy whats wrong .Jimmy you look scary and mean. Omen : i do not i just want to play with you see i brought my Ball . Jimmy yea !! . and they began to play kick the ball and jimmy would laugh and scream and just have a great fun . Omen : what is you name jimmy said valenfors body .Omen : well do you like candy oh yes jimmy said . Omen i have a lot of candy at my home would you like to see it it is a big dark castle .Jimmy that seems scarwy Omen : aww it is OK big Omen will protect you and i have lots of candy and games there would you like that ? Jimmy: that sounds fun I can go wif Omeey .Omen yes you can so come along .

so Omen and Jimmy went into the keep were omen tricked him into playing hide and seek in the ritual chamber there omen gave Jimmy Valenfors Ring .

Jimmy : this ring feels funny make my scared and feil cold. Omen : Oh you just need to rest here lay down on this stone here . As jimmy laid down he felt a magical for hold him inplace and strap him down to the alter .

Jimmy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! im scawd pees omee your scaweing me .Omen: Evil laugh oh you foolish child you are in my masters body i have to bring my master back and you will die isnt that wonderful .Jimmy NO!!!!!!!!! CRYs please I do not wanta die Pleas dont kill me i thought you nice ! Omen You stupid child if you were not in my masters body i would devourer you and rip your flesh from your bones hahahahah! Jimmy : yous a meany (crying please please i dont whanta die please . Jimmy continued to scream and cry begging Omen to let him go as wispers came in she smiled and told jimmy you should have known not to trust strangers *smirks*.

As jimmy was begging omen finnish the encantation and release an eldric doom blast of utterdark blast that killed jimmy and brought back Valenfors soul. ((more to continue))
Last edited by jerrylanier spc on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Omen lanier . Active

Zyn Male Cleric of the Ravenancer Dead body found in the tunnels
jerrylanier spc

Re: Omen lanier past and beginnings of darkness

WARNING!!! this is the torture of the prince's family

Omen entered the dungeon and smiled at his victims as they cried for mercy and the parents of the children begged for omen not to harm the children and to sacrifice themselves. Omen just laughed and said it all depends on how your brother the prince responds to the letter my master has sent i cannot have fun with you untill then but i am sure i will be pleased on way or another. Narcona then knoked on the door and Omen peaked out. Narcona with a squeamish look on his face said the prince has refused to negotiate with the *gulps* vial likes of you and the coven and for the murder of his beloved and that you will be brought to TYR's justice. please Omen dont do this he said they are just children release the kids . Omen : I will not be denied my vengeance and my fun you are pathetic and week why you joined us i will never know but bother me again and i shall have my fun with you as well hear i have something for you. Omen walked over to the screaming girl who had to be about 8 years old grabbed her hand. As she screamed omen pride her hand open and bit one of her fingers off then walked to the door where Narcona was standing and spit the finger in his face. Have some one deliver this to the prince and say i will return what is left of them when i am finished if not alowed to have my right as concealer approved *slames the door in Narconas face*

As the screams of the girl filed the room Omen began to laugh maniacally. Oh yes this is nothing i shall show you darkness the likes you will beg for me to end your life quickly but that will not happen hahahahahahha. the man and woman and children screamed for mercy and began weeping knowing there impending doom was upon them and prayed that they would die soon. but before they could get much prayers out omen ripped out there tong's and placed them in jars.Omen: I cannot have your gods trying to rescue you now can I.

Omen began to lay out his tools and potions on the table i have something special intended for you oh i will not let you die quickly you will go mad before i am finished and i will draw this out at least a week if i do not get board we are going to have so much fun .

omen worked on them for days and days from the rack to the the stockades he would keep them alive by potions to stop bleeding and regeneration he would use acid he would force feed the parents the flesh of there children wial the children screamed in pain .

After seven days of this non stop torture the family had gone mad because Omen would make sure the parents watched as he cut apart the children and ended there life and force-fed the flesh to there father and mother as they gagged and vomited and would pass out from time to time the he slowly cut apart the husband and made the wife watch as she cried and moaned omen slowly stripped her flesh of and ate some.

of of the remnants of the family omen save just the right amount of parts and flesh as he kept her alive and used her life force and remnants to form a vial creature known as a flesh golem and brought it to life.

Smiling Omen looked at the creature ah my work is done and that was fun just wait untill the reunion *laughing maniacally *

well that is the end of the torture for this part of the story i told you it was bad there was much more but i summarized it i shall continue on on the main part now think you for stomaching it this all happened in game on another server and was dm approved i know it would not on this server but this is just omens story and past before coming to this realm there is much much more to come :twisted:
Omen lanier . Active

jerrylanier spc

Re: Omen lanier past and beginnings of darkness

Alot of history and past is skipped here well because it has been way to long for me to try to remember alot LOL

Approaching Darkness

It has been many years sense i have arrived in this land in this place of Baulders Gate i have almost achieved the power i once had .
I can feel the madness creeping in once again how glorious !!!
My Darklord and my brother has changed more than i can imagine he has to much light in him now though he is still as calculating as ever . I fear I am losing him to the light But i will always serve him i am sure people will betray him once again .
and when they do he will take up his robe of darkness once again and set me lose on this new world to create Chaos once again and guide those to darkness .

strange i woke from my slumber today and i felt something i have not in a long long time . I felt the third !! i felt part of me again
If so the Wispers will complete the dark Trinity and all will be together again .
I know My Darklord will return to his former glory and then we shall destroy the Farce that Calls themselves the Coven of Darkness for they are a joke and they piss upon their original founder and his leadership beneath him . it will be once again the Darklord and his Shadow lords .

I wonder how we are going to spread our influence and corruption in this place .

Or it is possible that once again this is all my wishful thinking as he is no longer a litch nor i half litch hellfire warlock nor the WHisperer of secrets my other half only time will tell
Omen lanier . Active

Return to “Character Biographies and Journals”