Alkor Deezelisk diary — I have returned to this hell

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Alkor Deezelisk diary — I have returned to this hell

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:33 am

(This journal contains lots of information your toons have no idea about and probably never will. Please don't metagame this knowledge in-game)
Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

Please don't metagame my journals.

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Re: Alkor Deezelisk diary — I have returned to this hell

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:42 am

(Any comments/feedback/roleplay here are welcome though)
Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:42 am

I had to leave this land. Everything went out of control.

This is no mystery that my end is close. I shall keep this diary with me so the truth shall not be untold. Where do I start? My name is Alkor, an offspring of the noble house Deezelisk. I had to abandon my alchemical shop at Crimmor for some... personal reasons. I fled to Baldur's Gate, but I was unprepared for the future events.

This land has changed me. Baldur's Gate and its surroundings is the most wicked and cruel part of the Sword coast, and perhaps of the world. Everything here wants to murder you, this land is infested with hypocrites, brigands and mindless monsters of all sorts.

I have gone through much here.
I was a victim of false accusations fabricated by the Radiant Heart bastards.
I sacrificed my freedom to a drow maniac in order to save the people who betrayed me a day later.
I saw my own dead bodies spread across the land and talked to a Myrkul himself.
I became a part of the White Order just to use them as my puppets in future, but it was too late.
I have turned my hatred and pain into the power beyond measure, but I have gone too far.

Nedrin Starbrow was doing his best in order to teach me to control my anger, but every day I was making more and more enemies. He told me to get rid of Nagash, but I was unable to — she was the only one who understood me, my source of solace, my dear girl...

I understood that it was too late when my pale skin has become thick as a wood, and my blood has turned into a cold black mud. It was a question of time before my face turns into the ghoulish one. I was turning into abomanation, and my last attempt to stop the rotting failed. After weeks of living in Auril's temple I realised that I can not accept her ways. I fled to the south awaiting for the merciful oblivion...

...the months have passed. I am writing these words as the ship closes to the Roaringshore harbor. Time to finish the things left undone...
Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:43 am

An old good witchhunt. Nothing has changed.

23st of January

It was my fifth or sixth round, I can not remember. The Luskan ale went very good.
That day I was completely drunk. Swaying and swearing, I made my way out of the Friendly Arm Inn. Lots of adventurers in the yard, they are smiling and laughing, their lives are full of adventures. Pathetic... I was too drunk to control myself. I started using my spells against them. I made them invisible so they could not see their own feet! They started threatening me, but I was laughing in their pity faces! Oh, I was feeling myself alive again...

What began next is a pretty predictable thing for this cursed land. Those so called treasure hunters started attacking me! I tried to reason them, but I was too drunk to use the full power of my eloquence. Those foolish adventurers were weak, but there was one especially agressive female warrior. She started swinging her enchanted blades and looks like she was a real threat. Everyone was against me! The blood was boiling in their savage eyes, they wanted me dead. I was hurt several times, and before the woman struck me again I have striken back, it was a point of no return.

It was not a simple touch. There was a feeling that some kind of seal had been broken inside me, and the stream of primordial darkness has started to channel through my cursed fingers. A few moments ago that woman was kissing the ground. Looks like I have commited a murder... I saw a familiar face. Exordius V'rass, that suspicous man from my past. He started mumbling some words of power in order to stop me, but he wasn't quick enough. I slapped him in his face and the life has left him as well. More and more people gathered around me. I understood that I can not fight them all and so I teleported myself away.

I was sitting at the Friendly Arm Inn roof. Was I scared? No way. I was excited! I felt so good taking the life away from those barbarians... I definitely wanted more. The night was closing in, and I saw more and more people gathering around the Inn, some of them looked very powerful. Looks like they have traced my teleportation and now they are searching for me. I had an opportunity to flee, but I was too drunk to miss all the fun...

I gave the freedom to the darkness inside of me! I was creating skeletons, I was sending my illusory images, I was spreading the sinister notes around the FAI. Those fools spent all the night trying to catch me! The more they failed the louder I laughed in their silly faces!

But everything good comes to end unfortunately. They finally found me. I was attacked by skilled fighters and deadly spells, but this wasn't enough to catch me! The time has come to test my long forgotten arsenal. I was spreading paralyzes, fear and deadly sonic waves. Oh, they were trying so hard! But of course at some moment I ran out of spells and fell to the ground after another barrage of Isaac's missile storm. Hate this spell...

The crowd has gathered around my lifeless body. Is this the end?
Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:53 pm

I have lost such a valuable sample. Damnable dwarves!

28st of January

I felt the calling. A powerful magic was emanating from the area somewhere near the Candlekeep. A sinister magic I would say. I could not miss the event like this. I met two persons at the cliff near the beach. An elven crossbowoman and an unarmed male fighter — perhaps one of those fools who are too poor to afford themselves a weapon. Just in case I have invited those adventurers. I might need some meat shields after all...

Honestly, I was not expecting to meet such a huge crowd. More and more adventurers were coming here. Particulary I must note two uneducated dwarven fighters who kept talking about "Green fart". Savages...

I started using my spells again in order to investigate the nature of that green "fart". As I expected, it was magical indeed, and that magic was dark as night itself. And then the storm has come from the sea, but not the one I expected. The hordes of undead were marching from the ocean deeps, and they were limitless. The fight has begun.

Crossbowmen were shooting bolts, dwarves were swinging their mighty axes, wizards were invoking rains of flames. I noticed the especially powerful warlock among the crowd. With his deadly invocations he was reaping the undead like a grass. As for me, I tried to keep myself away from the battle to study the nature of the fog in more details. Unexpectedly I was attacked by a ghoul. A moment later this monster was turned into my loyal servant.

And here it started! One of those dwarves came to me and slashed my ghoul into pieces. He didn't listen to me, he kept yelling that he is protecting me! And the undead armies kept raising from the water deep, more and more powerful undead creatures were up to come. Banshess, vampires, ancient ghosts — it was getting serious. I started helping defenders with my curses and stone skin spells, the gate has opened nearby inviting a giant golem-like beast to our world, the battle was at its peak.

In the end, we have encountered an enormous abomination I have never seen before. The battle was hard, I almostly ran out of spells, but it was finally over. Everyone was exhausted, we had some casualties, but the giant undead was lying at my feet. I poked this creature with my cane — that is right, the undead deader than dead. What a curious example... If I could control the beasts like this, who would be able to ever stop me? I needed the sample of this monster, I needed his head. Oh, my ascension was so close...

And then I heard the chopping sounds. Those crappy dwarves! They ran to the corpse and started chopping it to pieces! Unbelievable barbarity! I ran out of spell and I had noone at my side, so I had to watch those witless vandals destroying the most valubale undead sample I have ever met! Oh I was so angry, so disappointed...

More people were about to come. Candlekeep represantatives, templars, even Aeric the historian — another person from my past. They recognized me, they started throwing their absurd accusations at me! It was a time to get out of here... It wasn't that simple though. 33 times cursed dwarves heard the accusations and yelling something like "DIE YE DIRTY CORPSELOVAH!" one of them started attacking me! He hit me hard. My dying body hardly felt a thing, but my marvelous robe was spoiled! Before he destroyed me I have teleported myself away into some kind of forest. I was completely exhausted! And I have failed so hard today...

I remembered that dwarven face. He need to watch his back now...

P.S.
Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:32 am

They keep tracking me. I am tired of tolerating this.

30th of January

My searches bring no results! Ned is still missing, I can't find him at these difficult times! The White Order is no more, and perhaps Rasheeq died fighting the cult. Wolf, my boy, is missing too. I am absolutely alone in these lands of madness!

I need to keep looking. I must find Nedrin before it is too late. I cast invisibility spell on myself to travel the road without unneccesary attention. Unofrtunately, I have attracted such. They were tracking me starting from the campfire near the Friendly Arm Inn. Oh, they were prepared! They had already had detection wards on them!

I tried to disorient them, but there is no use. And here we are, standing behind the hill near the Trade way. That blasted elf in glassess and his annoying hin companion, both powerful spellcasters. They were responsible for my arrest near the Inn, they are chasing me now! Oh, they can not just leave me be. And here comes Simon, that dog from the twice cursed Radiant Heart! I am not even suprised to see him.

Those pompous fools think way too much of themselves! They are starting this over and over, throwing stupid accusations, demanding the so-called justice, threatening to watch my every step. I am so tired of tolerating persons like them... Firstly I need to know their real names, and after that it will be much easier to get rid of them once and for all...

And now as I am talking about my foes, I have to mention the so-called "Northern Watch". A bunch of arrogant hypocrites who claim themselves heroes, they are revolting as worms. And now, as one of them shot me in the back without any reason, and after realising what happened they just told me to be gone... Oh, I hope the devils shall tear them apart, every single bastard!

P.S. Adding this note a day after. I've heard some wonderful news that the Northern Watchmen were successfully defeated in battle by a drow raid. A music for my ears. Perhaps I must find the way to contact those drow...
(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:36 am

The life is flowing through my rotting veins. And then it fades into the black.

2nd of February

The blinding sun was shining among the bluest skies surrounded by serene clouds. I have started this day with overhearing a conversation of two young adventurers sitting around the campfire not far from Baldur's Gate. I was lying on the bench while unusually eloquent orc was speaking with a cute elven girl. The time has come to dispell my invisibility ward, and I have joined their conversation.

More and more inexperienced adventurers were joining us at the campfire. Even a waitress has joined us! I ordered some beer and finally felt myself relaxed. The spirit of youth was taking over me, and the life was flowing through my rotting veins once again, the sweet illusion...

I saw a familiar symbol on the newcomer. A lass in Radiant Heart cloak has joined us! I was prepared to meet another filthy hypocrite, but this one was very naive and honest. Poor one, In time she will know the truth about the rathole called the Radiant Heart. In time she will understand...

The first familiar face has joined us here. A bald man in glasses looking like a monk, I saw him at the beach near the Candlekeep during that undead assault. He had some questions to me, and after an hour of discussing the nature of reanimating the dead he has invited me to the private talk. "I don't want to know if you are right or wrong, the souls must be left in peace" — he told me, and the harmony in his voice was so revolting! He better not to poke his pious nose in my business...

At this time the rain has diluted my beer completely! I got some bottles of special Phoenix Company wine out of my pocket. Their administrator has added me to the blacklist, but she can not keep me away from consuming their glorious wine! More bottles to open, more people to come, at the evening the place got very crowded.

After several bottles of luxury wine I found an inner harmony. The orc was telling a story about his adventures, people to the right were whispering about something private and sentimental, the lute is starting to play and this wonderful evening is turning into some kind of party. And no accusations were thrown at me this evening...

...That is what I thought. Oth, that elf in glasses, came here and started with his groundless accusations! He is a persistent one, but he has gone too far. The quarrel has started between us, it was getting pretty tense. Starting from some sarcastic jokes, it has come to mutual threats and warnings. Finally Oth has decided to leave the campfire, but I could not just let this arrogant arse to get away from me! At this moment I was drunk as a dwarf and I challenged this jerk to fight me with bare fists! The crowd has gathered to watch the show, but that coward denied my challenge! After that he left the place in haste saying that "he had recieved an important sending". Oh, not so fast, Oth, not so fast!

I was chasing him through Thundar's Ride to Bridgefort itself. He had even turned himself into dragon, but this was not enough to scare me! He kept telling me to get away from him, he was so concerned! Pathetic! Finally the road led us to Dragonspear Castle.

I witnessed a blonde man in a bright scarlet jacket fighting two devils. Few moments ago this man was destroyed. I know this man, he was torturing me while I was helpless and surrounded by enraged adventurers. Or, his slow death was so pleasant, so enjoyable... Oth was trying to save that moron, but he wasn't strong enough. I was too drunk to not to take part in this madness. I was throwing my most powerfull spells at those devils, but there was no use! And then I decided to come closer and murder the devil with my deadly touch...

And the world has faded for me...
(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Mon May 28, 2018 2:59 pm

The Dark Pact.

26th of Mirtul

Was it a death? My heart was not beating, but my mind was clear as day... Much time I have spent in this troublesome condition. Weeks? Months? It does not matter... I certainly do see my purpose clearer now...

I have returned.

Old faces and new blood... The life flows here as never before, but there is something in this land that shall never change. The cruelty. This land keeps losing decent people, while shining armored figures are expanding their ranks beyond any measure... This is the land of the triumphed "good" now... You have won the fight, hypocrites, but the war is not yer over tonight...

As a venerable follower of the so-called dark arts, I was always curious of how to trick the death itself. Wizards are all the same, always eager to outsmart the gods... I was like them, I do admit. Ever since I have found the way to temporary stop my inexorable decay, I was spending dozens of nights trying to find the cure from the vexatious issue called death. But now... Now I realize that it was all wrong.

I was like them indeed... But now this puzzle reminds me of a whole finished picture more than ever before. I used to deny the gods' will, used to search for ways to avoid my death... But now I am asking myself — does the death truly exist?

I am not serving the god, but rather starting a promising mutually beneficial cooperation. The Dark Pact is signed, a dark ritual performed, and from this very moment Myrkul himself guides me, and all I need to do in return is to keep my practices. Does not this sound like the perfect deal?

I have reborn at this twisted land... I am no longer desperately trying to stop my corruption — I am able to control it now. Oh, what a fool I was for denying such power! Of course, my arcane skills have suffered significantly... but this is a matter of time, a temporary issue.

I have opened the path to my ascension.

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:46 pm

You were my shadow all these days. What are you, Nagash?
4th of Kythorn

Since the dark pact was struck, I have lost a significant portion of my skills. My vision and understanding of the dark arts is now broader than ever before, but I do not posses the power enough to benefit from it. I am starting the path from the very beginning, this work would be hard indeed, but the final destination looks so very promising... Oh, I have so much time!

Unfortunately, at this troublesome time I can not afford the ammount of enemies I used to. Being possesed and blinded with my boundless dark power, I have lost any sense of measure. Oh, it is so amusing to behold young foolish adventurers and other unsignificant strangers who curse my name once they spot me, they accuse me of things they have no slightest relation to. I am not going to shut their mouthes, oh, not now... I have chosen the longer path, and so far it gives me impressive results. A knight named Olk was the only man resistant to the dirty rumors, and after I had a pleasure to save a group of adventurers from the unlucky fight with Fire Giants hand to hand with him... Yes, this ground seems quite solid.

But of course this does not mean I have to stop my practices... I have chosen a new place for them — a notorious distant place called Kro's labyrinth. Here me and Nagash can use whatever power we wish without a risk of running into just another righteous fool... Oh well, this was my headlong thought.

I have met a young girl here named Lyth'raina. She is a local, but not a drow, rather some kind of desperate cave human or a mudblood. The lass, as it turned out, visits this ground for the same purposes my humble person does, so instead of unnecessary commotion we have decided to unite in our practices of the dark magic. It went good at first, but then...

I have noticed that we are stalked, and the person who did it has overconfidently revealed herself. A human, some kind of pious idiot. She demanded to unsummon the undead, pointing at my precious Nagash. In order to distract her attention, I pretended that I am a victim held as a hostage by a cruel semi-drow and her vampire minion, it could even work, but Lyth'raina started cowardly telling that she has no relation to the undead instead! It was the turning point when that brazen wench has started attacking Nagash with her enchanted holy strikes! I could not behold this blasphemy no longer! I have dispelled her nasty holy wards and ran towards her, running my sleeve up and exposing my artificial cursed arm. All I require is one precise touch...

My lethal technique was able to slay many fools, but not this one. She was not immune to it, no, but she was way too swift, I simply could not reach her! At this time, Nagash has turned to dust, and it would require much time for me to reassemble her. Before attempting to murder the bitch with my deadly touch once again, I have seen her weaving an illusory spell. It was over. She put me into the world of sweet dreams, cut all the threads linking my mind with the reality around me. How long did it last? Hour? Day? Year? In the end, I was mercifully released. I have immediately tried to teleport me and Lyth'raina again, but that wench was too powerful! She traced our teleport and followed. After a brief conversation it turned out that she and Lyth'raina are acquianted... Oh gods, even in these depth of the world one can not abstract himself from all the intrigues and unpleasant surprises! I am leaving them defeated, indeed. But I shall return. I still posses my list of future corpses, and tonight it has become one name thicker...

A day later, after being reassembled, Nagash was acting weird. We met Lyth'raina again at the same very place, and while I was pondering should I get rid of her after yesterday's failiure or not, Nagash has started to speak. Previously mine were the only ears honored to hear her gentle whisper, but now she was speaking openly, and she was concerned. She mentioned that she hears someone, that "they" are coming, something about drow threat. It all sounded so weird and at the first thought it seemed as if I have done something wrong during her restoration, but we were attacked indeed! A group of drow cutthroats surrounded us and tried to end our lives... or whatever replaces them in mine and Nagash' case. Nagash was able to protect me well, but more and more were coming for our heads! I shouted at Lyth'raina and demanded her to explain it, but she was confused no less.

I did not want to take any part in this madness! I tried to flee, but the rocks have started falling from above! More drow, more spiders, and the further we are to the exit, the more cocnern I have heard in Nagash' voice. I am so confused! I asked Nagash what was going on, but all I was able to learn is something about lady Talice and a drow house from Szith Morcane. How is this ever possible?! Nagash is a part of me, she was created by my desperate will long time ago, she is the only one I can trust my secrets and my sincerity, and now it seems that I hardly know her...

The exit was nigh, and before we reached it, our path was blocked by a female drow. She was the one behind the drow attacks, lady Talice. It seems that I am about to be involved into on of the drow intrigues. Hardly worth my precious time, obviously, but Nagash... She knew her, knew that drow woman, and Talice recognized my loyal companion with a cruel smile on her face. How is this possible?! I do admit, that I did not know the nature of Nagash, but I believed that she is the avatar of my pain and hatred, that she was born in the depths of my desperate soul, created by my twisted mind. But now... What are you, Nagash?

I had to strike this deal. I can not risk losing Nagash until I find out what is going on. The drow demanded us to investigate some matters regarding the conclave. In exchange, I asked her to provide me with a little army, and she agreed before vanishing in the dark rift. It seems I know just the right target for that army...

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Shards of my past.
9th of Kythorn

It was truly a surprise to meet her.

Jaina. I will recognize that face among thousands. She was the first one I have met when I fled to this land. Oh, how long ago has it been? It feels like it was another, previous life, but yet she is standing here — as charming as before. I was but a young fool back then, a clumsy funny lad with no special talents, whose paramount spell was a simple light. She and Wolf - they both helped me back then when I was completely defenseless, showed me the places around here. We were so naive and so pure in our intents, and I must say she has not changed.

I tried to speak to her, and this was the moment to realise which part of the Coast I am in. She did not remember me, keeping polite, but not interested smile. A man she was talking with met me for the first time, and yet he proved himself as an idiot with no manners, he started yelling and saying that I am bothering their orc hunt... Jaina agreed and followed him. Despite my disgust towards her witless companions, I followed her since it was my only chance. I wanted to talk to her, it was important as an air! I have lost all the friends I ever had. Despiced, hated, threatened... Among all the beings living at the Coast at this time, she is the only one who remembers me as that cowardly, but honest boy with sincere trust in the light future, not the monster I have become...

But this castle of glass has crumbled under the pressure of the surrounding vile world... She recognized me, yes, but she was still acting as if I am another annoying stranger. Fake smile was hiding her absolute lack of interest, and this made me angry... and her companions were mocking me, totally not watching their filthy tongues! Oh, I have become so enraged! I lost my patience and openly threatened to destroy her companion! Oh, that man was so scared, he tried to run away, but it is too late now... One gentle touch, and...

...I glanced into her eyes one more time. The sentimental memories were strong. At the moment I hated that hypocritic bitch who watched the scene with the same fake smile, but yet in my memory she still remains dear miss Jaina, the one who was so kind in the past. I was so drained, so lost. Those half-wits were yelling insults to my back as I was leaving them be, but...

I was silent this day, simply staring to the fire most of the time. I met Olk. He mentioned something about the investigation regarding the recent vile deeds, and I offered him my help. Sincere or not — wish I knew...

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie