Joshua Pureheart

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Mulds

Joshua Pureheart

Unread post by Mulds »

Starting off with a disclaimer: this is all written from an OOC standpoint, it is IC information and I trust no one will meta-game this. I keep this record as a personal log/ for the DM's to decide if my alignment needs to be shifted. questions, comments, or concerns with my RP can be sent to me and discussed.

Height: 1.6 m
Weight: 100 kg
Eyes: Ice Blue
Skin: Pale
Sex: Male
Deity: Tyr
Home: Waterdeep

Joshua Julius Pureheart, 3rd son of Andrew Pureheart, brother to Micheal, and Corwyn Pureheart.

Joshua and his brothers grew up in Waterdeep, the City of Splendors. Living in the back alleys trying to survive off of helping who they could, and scavenging what they could. All except Michael, who would head out and night to try and make a quick buck stealing from the locals in the slums. Needless to say, this caused many fights among the brothers and many punishments from their father Andrew.
Joshua's father, a horrible man, a locksmith, a manipulator, and a thief, his demeanor was always to punish the boys for not doing as he told them, all but Michael. The two of them were content with hurting others to survive.

It was not long before Mathias, the Eldest boy, rose up to defend his brothers and lay their Father out during one of his usual weekend bender and beating sessions. Mathias, Joshua, and Corwyn all left that day never to return to their father's side. They heard a rumor their father packed up and moved to the Dalelands.

For several years the boys were the defenders of the slums, protecting the homeless, helpless and hopeless from criminals, the corruption of local authorities, and the creatures that periodically emerged from the sewers.
Mathias feeling the Call joined a Church of Lathander, and his studies took him to a divine path the others still don't completely comprehend.
Corwyn never was one for magic. He has always been just a defender of the people, more of a soldier than a Paladin or Cleric.
Joshua had lived at the Church of Tyr where he studied to become a Cleric.
Specifically, he Squired to a Knight of the Holy Judgement Order, as such Joshua had to learn how to deal with demons, devils, and evils alike.
after a few years of Squireship his Master, Sir Holt, had sent him to the Sword Coast upon receiving word of great evils lurking there.
Joshua had not formally joined the Order of the Knights of Holy Judgement but had followed their creed and religion.
Within days of their arrival, the brothers had been approached by The Order of the Silver Rose, and have now become squires of the order. Oddly Corwyn and Joshua do not remember their ceremony. They have a 24-hour gap in their memory.
Last edited by Mulds on Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Knight Errant, Joshua Pureheart
Ragore, Shadow walker
Jano Steel, Dragon slayer
Mulds

Re: Joshua Pureheart

Unread post by Mulds »

the months following Joshua's Squireship has gone well and he has earned the title of "Knight Errant" within the Order of the Silver Rose, he has aspirations to continue all the way to Knight General.
Joshua is stressed right out with all the attacks of Necromancers, orcs, and drow on the surface.
all the signs are right there of a war brewing on the horizon and he fears it. Encounters with these evils have started to weight Joshua's mind down.

(edited for grammar)
Last edited by Mulds on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Knight Errant, Joshua Pureheart
Ragore, Shadow walker
Jano Steel, Dragon slayer

Return to “Character Biographies and Journals”