Server Address: game.bgtscc.net
27/96
Last counter update:
2018-08-21 05:01:15

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fun and games by Cihlu Valerain
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:56 am 

"So here I am.

Who am I. Well I am Cihlu! Plain old and good to go Cihlu. Well. Not that old mind you! Although sometimes I do wonder if all this adventuring and experiences will one day get the best of me. So much to see and so much to do you know. Don't you just love being alive?"

- Farmlands. Nightfall. The Sword Coast.

Dear journal.

Today I sort of stumbled into a woman after doing some nasty business at the graveyard. I was helping the commoners you know. Stomping out the place with all the skellies and smelly meatbag zombs not to mention the occasional wacky spirit who wandered around talking about doom and gloom and the afterlife when suddenly. Poof! There she was!

She seemed nice. A bit nervous to be honest. But you know what???

She is a priest of Lathander! Helping the people in need! Always thinking about others than herself. Doing an immensive amount of work! Phew! what a workload!

Just like father. I think. Yeah. Father would definently have liked her!

I named her Gem. Although her name is Gemma?? Hmm.. I think it is Gemma...

Anyhoot! She is such a Gem. Definently a Gem! She reminds me of Grandfather. Always above and beyond in her duties when it comes to life and the dawn.

I hope I meet her again.

Riiight. I need to get some shuteye and then tomorrow I will be going to this Friendly Arms Inn?

Hopefully there will be a good scrap along the way. These bandits on the road really need a good pummeling for doing that sort of thing with scaring the pants off of civil folks.

Don't they realise that they can get a better life than this?

Ah well. We all make choices in life I guess.

Oops! Gotta remember to clean that nasty smell off the shoulder pads. Eurgh!

Cihlu! Seriously. Father would have been giving you the eyebrow for that. Oh Boy..

Mmm...

...I miss you father...

Journal entry ends

Post subject: Re: Fun and games by Cihlu Valerain
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am 

"Wow. One minute I am there musing over the Hall of Wonders. The next I am erhh.. Well..."

- Jail. Baldur's Gate.

So. I am writing from a jail cell.

I sort of forgot to sheathe my knife. But I seriously did not mean to! It is a defence mechanism! It is like one minute I know it is there resting comfy in my hand and then the next I sort of forget about it. It is just reassuring to hold on to. Right?

I tried to explain to the guard that this Coast sure do have a lot of bandits roaming around. it is like they just spring up from a nest somewhere and Blam! They just rob everyone or worse.

But no. Yeah. He was right. I sort of broke the law didn't I?? Yep. I did.

So here I am writing. Oh. We are having stew in a moment.

Also the guard's name is Tom. Well I think it is Tom? He is alright though. Kind of easy on the eyes as well! I learned a lot about the Gate's history and current problems while we played cards the other night.

Eveything is really not what I thought it would be about Baldur's famous gate.

I guess people are just people. And especially out here on the Coast where everyone is just minding their own business, doing their work. Fending off bandits or worse even.

Hm. Come to think of it. I really need to ask Tom when he is letting me out.

Oh! The Stew is ready!

Journal entry ends