Bessie, A story of a cow on an adventure.

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

LegendOfLight

Bessie, A story of a cow on an adventure.

Unread post by LegendOfLight »

A visit from Bessie, the servant of Moostra.

"Moo , moo mo momoo Moo Mooo" - the cow would nod

" Moo moo moo. moo mo moooooo" - the traveler would speak back to the cow

"moo! moo moo moo" - the cow would demand

"moo moo moo moo?" - the stranger would ask

The conversation would continue to be a series of moos and moo moos.

Bessie - "Moo moo"

((Don't moo-tagame my journals.))
LegendOfLight

Re: Bessie, A story of a cow on an adventure.

Moo chronicles chapter 3, episode 33, season 2.

"A Milk Untainted"

"MOo! MOOOO!" Bessie would moo in great fear, as the farmer tried to tag her in the farmlands.

She was far from where she needed to be.

As she ran as fast as a cow could across the Boarskyr bridge she realized that she needed to find a pack, and fast. For the world of humans was far too dangerous for a voluptuous cow like her.

Days passed and Bessie found herself tired in caves, ditches, and other filthy places.
Attacked by Ogres, Goblins..even rogue cow assassins who were always after her Holy Amulet of Moostra. Filthy Moo'nks of the dark milk.

More days passed and finally a moo of relief was heard from Bessie The Moostryn , she had found the city of Beregost, where the milk flowed white and pure and the cheese curdled.
Inside she heard the familiar sound of her fellow Moostryns, where she would lay at peace and rest for the rest for a few days before her next challenge was undertaken.

Bessie - "Moo moo"

LegendOfLight

Chapter 8 , Episode 1, Season 1.5, Filler Episode 6.

"The Fall of Moostra"

Night has fallen, but it wasn't a pure night. No this was a night in dark milk magic that would give our hero Bessie the Moostryn more trouble than she could handle...as she's a cow and she sleeps deeply...what could happen to our Hero?

"MoOhuahuahuhau Moo."
The Moo'nk of the Dark Milk laughed as she caught Bessie the Moostryn sleeping.

"MooohuahuahuaMOO"
(subtitles) : "HA Bessie of the White Milk, we have finally caught you sleeping! I was a dark moo'nk of the dark milk all along! Arise my Worg servant of the Dark Milk and send this filthy Moostryn to the depths of HELL!"

"AROO" - the evil Worg declared
(subtitles): ".................Yea I know...I'm a worg....growl!" - and with that, the worg tore into the throat of Bessie, the Moostryn and she fell into the deep pit of hell....of cows.

"MOOOOOOOOooooo----" Bessie moo'd in despair as she felt her moo blood flow out of her throat..her bright eyes dimmed like...the eyes of kids when they run out of milk. Such sadness, such despair. The Dark Moo'nks have won this day...the last day of Bessie's life....

Directors Cut in the spoiler
Hidden: show
"Hi I Originally used the following photo and got our best editor who remains anonymous to put in the highest quality graphics to entertain the viewbase. The problems we had were that the local law enforcement were REALLY against us using Worgs inside the town, but after a few glasses of milk and curdling some cheese, sending them endless amounts of gold coins they finally let us get to work on the new episode. Though this one doesn't follow the comics you're used to, I swear what comes next will REALLY get you MOOvin! hahah see ya next time."

Last edited by LegendOfLight on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bessie - "Moo moo"

LegendOfLight

"A Moo In Time"

In a flash Bessie had found herself in the depths of the Moogue. Legends say that once here there is a exceptionally small chance of moo ever escaping. As Bessie felt the flames of hell grill her briscuits she hurried inside to see...something she couldn't believe.

The MOOgue! Down the path in front of her she could see countless Cow bones littering the pathway, obviously from the fallen moo brothers and sisters before her. Fear has taken Bessie for but a moment, and only enhanced as she looked at the stat-moos that stand guarding the path, all faces of her moo family that had passed before her.

"Thou I walk through the Organic Valley of the shadoo of death, I will moo no evil, for you are with moo; Your udder and your milk. They comfort moo." Bessie would chant the hymn of Moostra as she fearfully trodded the path of cows past.

"WHO TRODDETH UPON MOOYRKUL, MOO-LORD OF DEATH, and expired milk, AT THIS UNFORTUNATE TIME!"

" b-b-B-B-B-b-Bessie, Servant of Moostra, producer and keeper of the white pure milk and divine cheese..." - Bessie would state in great fear

" SILENCE MOO-WOMAN I KNEW OF YOUR COMING AND OFFER MOO AND DEAL..FOR YOUR TIME HAS NOT COME, AND YOUR MILK STILL HAS NOT EXPIRED FOR THOU UDDERS ARE YOUTHFUL AND PRIME! BUT FOR MOO TO GO BACK TO THE TIME OF MOO'S, YE MUST ANSWER THESE RIDDLES MOO (two)"

"WHAT, IF AT ALL, IS THE PRICE OF A GALLON OF ORGANIC VALLEY MILK IN THE YEAR 2018?

"B -b Bessie would not know your Moo-ship for the year is 1354, the year of cud chewing."

"moo is pleased ye do not dare answer of knowledge moo do not know." MOOYRKUL would nod his approval whilst chewing the cud of the death.

"NEXT QUESTION!" MOOYRKUL BOOMED, "HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR FRESHLY PROCURED MILK TO EXPIRE FROM A FAITHLESS MOO?"

Bessie's eyes glared at the disbelief of such an easy question, "Moo've got to be kidding me your Mooship...The foolish faithless Moo cows have been cursed since the start of all time, since the birth of the Milk-weave that all faithless moo -cows will NEVER produce Milk. For that is their moo-Curse for their blasphemy."

MOOKYRL would laugh "MOO MOOO MOOO MOO" (translation: english- "hahaha"
spanish- "jajaja")
"VERY SMART YE ARE, BUT MOO AM AFRAID THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO RETURN TO THE LAND OF THE NON-EXPIRED MILK AND CHEESE...AND IT WILL COST YE THE ABILITY TO MILK MOOSELF FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS....

moo....must sacrifice your udders..and use this amulet to travel back in time to stop a critical point of your life from taking you down the wrong timeline that leads moo here."

At this point MOOKYRL would place the amulet of Unexpiry around her neck and tap it twice.

"From MOO on moo will be in control of how far back in time moo will go, may the moorce be with moo Bessie of the Moostran clan, If moo go back too far, moo will be unborn and your soul will be destroyed. MOO luck." MOOKRYL laughed as he placed the most unbelievably OP item around her neck and she flew back in time...to a time...where she could...fix time.

Bessie would rip through space and time as she flew through the intergalactic cosmos and time leaped, the force so powerful she found it hard to deactivate the Amulet of Unexpiry, but just as she almost reached the end of the line she managed to turn off the amulet and arrive...back...in time..

Bessie - "Moo moo"

LegendOfLight

Episode 8 , season 45. Moo Wars: Revenge of the Moo

"MOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOO" Thunk, Bessie emerges from the time rift slamming back into reality.

unsure of where she is , Bessie manages to moove herself to the nearby cow in the cowfield...cowfield? How far
back did Bessie go? Which Timeline was she in?

"moo moo moo moo?" The very large miss moo asks Bessie.

Bessie leans up against her in a daze. "Moo moo moo moo moo moo?" Bessie asks tired and exhausted.

"Moo moo " (1344) she responds flatly.

"Moo MOO!?!" Bessie repeats terrified, she has gone further than she had hoped. TEN years in the past!

((Translation:

"AHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHHH" -Bessie

"Why are you acting so weird Bess?" - large miss moo

"What...unh....year is it?" -Bessie

"1344 duh. Dang girl you're so craaaazy." -Large miss moo

"1344!?!?!?!" - Bessie))

Her head began to spin, Bessie wasn't sure what exactly happened. But Bessie knew that she wasn't feeling too well and wandered down to the barn to lay on some hay her eyes instantly
closing to take a cow nap.

Time passes.

Bessie's eyes begin to slowly open in a daze...and she can just barely make out two hefty bulls..and it seems they're ..what are they doing?
Her eyes begin to clear up and before she can moove she feels a hoof kick her face.

"MOo." ((Hmph, so you're awake you stupid fool. To think you'd actually drink that poisoned water HA. what a fool you are. Now watch foolish girl, This is what
happens to the servants of Moostra when they foil the Order of the Dark Moo'nks plans.))

"murrr...murroo..mooo" By this time Bessie noticed what they were doing, they Dark Moo'nks had Bessies mother up against the barn wall and were goring her mothing
with their Evil Moo'nk horns...Slowly....It was a terrifying sight.

"mooo....." her mother managed to let out a tired and weak moo. ((Don't...give up Bessie...go ...leave the barn..this place is tainted now, They won't allow any pure milk of Moo'stra to be produced here...GO...GO Bessie.))

Her mother with the last of her holy powers pushed one of the Moo'nks out of her way and fell on her side, using all her strength she fired the last Moogic Missile of mystra at the evil lady cow of the Dark Moo'nks, forcing her to fall and lose balance.

"Moooo" Bessie wailed as she got up slowly ((but ma!))

"MOOOOO" Her mother cried in agony ((GO NOW!))

"moo moo moo hoo moo." Bessie wailed once more runnin out of the barn and charging the weak fence where the Dark Moo'nks came in. ((Crying noises))

Bessie was devastated that she came back to this time...the time of the loss of her Moother. As she ran she recalled those memories..just last night
she had been celebrating at a feast of grass and cud chewing, her rebellious nature showing better than ever that night.
This was the Night of her calling, this was the night Bessie turned to the way of Moostra....the Night her war with the Dark Moo'nks began.

With tears falling from her face, she went in search of what she remembered of her past...she could feel that something took her to this timeline.
Timeline 0.571082α

As Bessie ran through the woods...she decided to take a left at the fortieth tree...not the thirty-eighth..not the fiftieth...but the fortieth.
A mile she wandered, and in some time she noticed something odd in front of her..something she had never seen before...

An odd, eccentric man wearing robes....very old looking...
"Moo Moo moo MOO? moo moo? mooooooooo" The old man spoke.
((Translation: "oh ho ho ho what is this? One of the cows from way yonder aye? Oh...you poor girl." He rubbed out Bessie's tears and started dressing her wounds.))

"MOO!?!??!?!?!?!" The old man screamed before she could reply. "mooo....MOO...oh my MOO!" ((WHAT !?! Is that...the Eye of AgaMootto?!))

The old man stared her in the eyes for truth, and in her silent stare he knew...it was true..

As her eyes met his and they shared a silent moment..Bessie knew something big was coming..something that could change the future...
and she Moo (knew) it.

Directors Cut:
................................................................................
..................................................................................
after this episode we sold the rights to Disney....
Bessie - "Moo moo"

LegendOfLight

End of the Line

As you all know I took a break due to selling rights to Disney, they were PISSED that after a long journey through the small claims common courts,
all the way up to the Supreme court, we finally won our rights back
and can continue to write the original script as we all deserve.
I personally would like to thank all the viewers who subscribed to the Youtube channels, the twitters, the newspaper, and of course,
those who donated countless GoFundMe donations to getting Bessie's story back.

Years passed, through her hard Training with the old man of the rising sun.
Bessie took the knowledge learned from the old man as time flew forward, back to where it all went wrong.
In the next few moments Bessie has the opportunity to save the entire universe from a never ending darkness.

She met the man who offered her food, just like before..he spoke to her in friendly tongue and she went her way.
The farmer who attempted to tag her.
Everything proceeded as before in her past failure of a life.
Then it came.
The darkness that hunted, The Dark Moo'nks

but this time things would be different.

As Bessie woke up in that familiar place...she felt time would repeat itself. Until a surge of light erupted from her as the worg attacked her throat, just like before!

In a flash of light, as the worg went for her throat, the worg, the dark moo'nks , all the orcs, drow and chaotic neutral and alignments below, all the lawful neutral and alignments and higher, all perished in a great flash of light from the devout servant of Moostra.
It was seen in the great shared eye of AgaMootto and Moostra that all that were not true neutral were selfish or mislead by their ego's and desires, and all were sent to spend eternity in their place amongst the denizens of hell.

In a land of True Neutral, all could be peaceful, for when all are asked if they would rather have soup or salad, all would say "either would be fine." and none would be able to make such difficult decisions. All was peaceful and there was no war, there was no struggle, there was only a chill world lead by chill Moo'ds.

It's all over now.
I can finally rest.

(Bessie has died for being Chaotic Good.)

Ending 6/8
Bessie - "Moo moo"

LegendOfLight

Bessie had woken up after countless hours of training with the old man, he taught her a bunch of new Moo'ves and now she was ready to change her cursed future.
With the power of the eye of agaMootoo, Bessie let time flow normally and caught up to where it all went wrong....again.

The day was 14 of year 1354 the dawn of the rising Wheat.

Bessie was armed to the teeth with bags of holy powdered milk wrapped around her waist.

and along her side.....wasn't the old man, I don't know why you guys think that guy is going to tag along. he's nobody, he died of the flu. ANYWAYS.
By her side was the ghost of agaMooto, (If you want to be introduced to the story of AgaMooto you'll have to be a Patron of my Patreon.)

(click the link to support my Patreon

[img]https://assets.change.org/photos/0 ... 6743[/img]
___))

((
You can't click that link b/c it doesn't exist. I don't need money to make this story.
))

"Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" - agaMooto.
Bessie would nod her head at Agamooto and simply state: "moo"

As they approached the cow spot of Beregost, they saw what was formerly overlooked in her past, as the most obvious ambush in the world.
In front of her very eyes, a worg was sleeping, dressed as a dog. Apparently worgs like to take cat naps, their greatest flaw.
And beside the Worg was the drowzy Dark Moo'nk.

"So you've arrived,,,I mean moo." - the Dark Moo'nk spoke, revealing it knew common.
Once the Dark Moo'nk realized her mistake, she yelled something in Commonspeak: " Hey so they know the plan, Kill them all!"

In seconds the Entire city ran into her position with pitchforks, hachets, m4A1 assault rifles (slings), and rocks.
Out of the nearby tent, fifteen worgs emerged alongside all the villagers who were actually Dopplegangers of the Anti-Moostryn clan.
A rowdy bunch those Anti-Moostryn dopplegangers were.

[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5ah9NA03VIE ... .jpg[/img]

The first five men struck at the ghost of AgaMooto, but alas...he's a ghost. They all cut theirselves down due to crossfire from the doppleganger's top sniper, Dopplesniper the third.
Noticing that the next twenty opponents were coming straight at Bessie, she flexed her fore shanks and the powdered milk created a Holy Moostryn cloud of purification. The dopplegangers were in a daze
as they tried to find out where Bessie would come from in the clouds of Milk.

"I think I fo-" crack! her left hoof crashed against the dopples face as it's face split into two and he was purified by the milks holy powderness.
Anything else that we could tell from within the cloud was a few more resounding cracks and smashes. Once the clouds settled, twenty Dopple's lay
dead and purified.

The remaining 15 amount of dopples were destroyed by the glare of AgaMootu, but just as he was trying to assist Bessie the Moostryn, a unholy dark sword of Ghost slaying reaped into his spectral body
with a "whooooosh"
and the centuries old AgaMootu faded into oblivion. "ARRGH, a unholy dark sword of Ghost slaying! my only weaknesssss" he screamed as he fell into the abyssal void of darkness.

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/6deccf782e76c1 ... .jpg[/img]

With all the towns Dopples dead and only two foes standing before Bessie, bloody from the clash with twenty or so Dopples...cows can't count , her foes in front her remained fully healthy. It would take a miracle to take
on these two and get out alive...

Countless thoughts flew through Bessie's mind, then she remembered what the old man of the forest had taught her.

"Don't forget ...the dandelion is the single most ugly flow-" no not that one...

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/6d3d17eaa5874f ... .jpg[/img]

"Don't forget... aim for the eyes!" - she recalled this memory as he trained her in hoof to hoof combat. Recalling the pain of the old man's unkempt fingernails dug into her cow eyes.

"Fall into the void Bessie! Just as I took your mother! Now i shall take you AHAHHAHAHA" - The evil dark Moo'nk screeched as she lowered her head and went for the tackle, the worg following right behind her.

As they charged at Bessie, Bessie felt something hold her back from counter-charging. Just as she stalled, the worg jumped off the ground, onto the cow who went for a sliding tackle for her front legs
and leaped off the rump of the Dark Moo'nks back, one taking the high ground, one taking the low.

Bessie quickly flung her rump around in a circle and kicked up ward, with the force of her kick, the last of her powdered milk flew off and hit the worg in the eyes, just as it hit, it split open and permanently blinded the Worg.
"AWOOOOOOO" the worg screamed, as the purified powdered Milk of Moostra started causing his eyes and face to decay slowly.

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/b414cf1f72f81c ... jpg[/img]
however this did stop the rough jaws of the worg, the slide tackle took her balance, and now it was the Dark Moo'nk versus Bessie,
scrambling about for weapons. Bessie all out of them, went for another eye attack and missed. Cutting a chunk of meat off the Dark moo'nks face.
The Dark Moo'nk swiftly tail whipped Bessie, when hit by the Dark Moo'nks tail, Bessie could feel her defense waver slightly and quickly scrambled away.

"Hmph. So I see you've mastered the art of Powdered Milking....disgusting Moostryn...that fighting style was outlawed and marked as Forbidden by many of your kind eons ago!" The Dark Moo'nk exclaimed.
Bessie remained calm and cool, keeping her fighting pose prepared...but unfortunately she had no more powdered milk to fight with..now she
was forced to rely on her Hooves....

The Dark Moo'nk realizing that she would get no conversation from the filthy Moostryn, clacked her hooves together to show two sharp points come out the tips.
Another evil Dark Moo'nk weapon.

As the two circled each other, looking for an opening, the night became day.

Then day became night.

They both prepared to charge by noon then they held off again.
Another day has passed.

Another night.

A few potty breaks later and they finally went in!

The Moostryn prepared for the oncoming enslaught by the Dark Moo'nk, as her blades came at her, Bessie used her right hoof to break the blade, however the blade flipped in the air and the Dark Moo'nk used her back right hoof to slap it straight into Bessie's same defensive hoof.
With her right hoof out of commission, the Dark Moo'nk said some unintelligible taunts as bessie screamed in pain from the blade.

Shortly after the taunt she came with her other hoof.
With Bessie's left hoof she countered the attack once again and the same move was used by the Dark Moo'nk to incapacitate her Left hoof.

"AHA fool! You've fallen for the oldest trick in the book, truly a textbook play by yours truly." The Dark Moo'nk boasted as she knew this fight
was hers.

"MOo...Oh MOooooo...(Pain oh the pain.)" Bessie whined as she lay on the ground trying to free her hooves.

As the Dark Moo'nk walked toward her slowly, preparing her hind hooves with the same blades, "Clack Clack" the hooves hit the ground as she stepped toward her and prepared the hidden blades.
Bessie leaned back against the wall, panting.

"Prepare to meet your mother fool!" THe Dark Moo'nk laughed aloud as she swung her hips to kick her knives into her chest, a sharp noise was heard.
As the Dark Moo'nk turned to see her slaughtered prey, the prey that prevents her from bringing the void to the living realm of light.
She didn't see a dead and beaten Bessie..she saw a smirk instead.

That smirk was the end of it all, Bessie had one hoof around her udder, and the other holding the blade stuck in the same hoof that held the udders!

"i-i--ImpossibrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH IT BURNS"

In a flash the milk that was waiting in Bessie's udders , shot straight into the face of the Dark Moo'nk, something highly toxic to Dark Moo'nks.

"NOOO Noo ahhh help. Ah sharLaMoo please noooo. Another chance...Another chance."

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Bessie screamed in pain and agony as she shot countless pulses of milk into the Dark Moo'nks face.

"ahhh....ahhh...ah...I'm only...the first...of...many...bleh....moo." The Dark Moo'nk said her last words as she took the pulses of milk to the face and chest, the purified milk burning into her flesh and destroying her body.

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/d1d48e9b439598 ... .png[/img]

The fight...was over.

As Bessie sat there she wondered what could've stopped the blade that hit her chest..as she looked down, she noticed a gem break from her Amulet of AgaMooto. "oh no.."
The amulet was broken, time could never be travelled again.
Everything from here on out must be taken with great care.

There are no more second chances...Bessie knew...as the fatigue set in...that she had stopped this danger that threatened the realm of the living this time...but...she needs allies...to handle the next Trial...the next Danger...The next Journey.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Next movie: coming someday in 2019

Lost my editor. Lost funding. See you next time. Had to give a somewhat decent ending to those that actually enjoyed this thread.
Bessie - "Moo moo"

Return to “Character Biographies and Journals”