Jalette The Lost and Found

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

yyj
Recognized Donor

Jalette The Lost and Found

Unread post by yyj »

It was a starry night, the lights illuminated part of the sea, Jalette watched from the pier, a boat depart.

"I don't even care..."

She tells herself as tears start to slide down from her eyes. She was alone now, and an adult. And now saw her family depart to Waterdeep, her parents finally leaving Baldur's Gate, leaving her on her own.

"We expext you to make us proud, Jalette"

"Who is am I going to make proud? They just left me alone..."

Just days after becoming an adult, she was left alone, a retirement trip that her parents had planned many years ago....She was never part of this plan, she has to find her own way.

"I am never finding my own way...I hate this."

Jalette kicked a bottle inti the sea, she was frustrated, she had no plan and no patience, she had no time to build a career, bridges or friends. Perhaps a song or two and that's it.

"I guess this is the end"

She looked down at the pier and thought about jumping into the sea.

"It's not going to hurt..."

And so she jumped down, she did not do any effort to swim up, just looking up at the starry night and she thought this may have been the last time she saw them.

"N...no, maybe not yet"

Jalette started to swim up fast, changing her mind very fast, she made it and took a big breath.

"I am pathetic..."

She said to herself as she climbed up the pier, not many people passed by that part of the harbor.

"Another day I suppose...."
Last edited by yyj on Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here to help
Sims#4559

Please donate
https://www.americares.org/
yyj
Recognized Donor

Re: Jalette The Lost

Unread post by yyj »

The water was calm and it reflected the night sky like a mirror, a few lights could be seen in the distance on the Sea of Swords, it would been an otherwise quiet night on the harbor but even at night, there was activity, although not as much like during the day, a few conversations or the seagulls would break the silence every now and then.

In the crow's nest of the Siren's Song, a woman was sitting looking towards the sea, in her mind a sea of thoughts of her own, from time to time she would look down looking at a journal with a leather cover. Changing the page every now and then looking between the notes and scribbles. Soon enough, it started the rain and she pocketed the journal to keep it safe from it, something she was already used to.

"Time to sail to new waters." The woman smiled as she looked down on the water disturbed by the rain and wind, her mind filled with thoughts.

"I cannot help but stop and look at the yellow, waterdhavian artwork.
Never forget the unhealthy and colored waterdhavian artwork." She lets out a long sigh.

She looked down a the familiar pier and smiled, remembering what happened a few nights before and being relieved of how things have now been turning out.
Perhaps not as ambitious as many, she knew the importance of the goals she set for herself.

"Time to bloom like a flower at the dawn."
Here to help
Sims#4559

Please donate
yyj
Recognized Donor

Re: Jalette The Lost

Unread post by yyj »

"Hmmm where's Polvich where's Polvich the lich"

Jalette read the books one more time, the archive had a lot of information but she wasn't sure what was relevant.

"Well there's a few places, Mystra's grace please"

Her eyes seemed nervous, the though of having to speak with people that despised her.

"I have pride, even if it hurts, I am not defined by what others think I am."

She continued reading, until she fell asleep on top of the desk, after reading for hours.

After that she had a dream.

Jalette found herself at the temple of Mystra, though the place was empty, there were no dancing lights adorning the temple and nobody was there but her, the altar of Mystra was there, the golden statue and in front of the statue there was a table, this table held 8 cups, Jalette approached the table and looked into the contents of the cups, each one was holding something different, and when her sight drifted inside, a black void seemed to try and trap her, suddenly unable to take her sight off the contents of the first cup, she felt dark and cold embrace, somehow, she found the force of will to take her sight away from the contents of the cups, she raised her head and then looked at the statue of Mystra again, the statue now was a woman made of flesh, a A beautiful golden crown sat on her head, and she held a jeweled cup on her hand, sitting on a throne.

Jalette felt warmth as she looked at the woman sitting on the throne in front of her "Queen?" she called her, the woman on the throne simply smiled and after a moment, her hand rose and her index finger pointed somewhere behind Jalette, Jalette eyes followed and she glanced behind.

She saw another woman, wearing a beautiful blue silk dress, to her left there was a white pillar and to her right, a black pillar.
Jalette was confused as she watched the priestess standing in front of her, she approached the priestess and said "The Mysteries unravel in front of me and yet I am not wise enough to understand them" after Jalette said this, the priestess smiled to her and took her hand, after a few moments, they were both surrounded by blue and white light, and apparently teleported elsewhere. Now Jalette found herself in a very familiar place, the office of Althalous Fenwick, they opened the door into it and on the chair where he usually sits, instead was a throne, occupied by a figure with a silver crown, and a pentagram on their hands, slowly the pentagram started to glow, Jalette looked around and the priestess has banished, she looked at the pentagram and then to the figure with the silver crown, she couldn't make up the face of this crowned figure, as Jalette looked into their face, she only saw stars, galaxies and planets, it appeared as if the face of this person was a window into another plane.

Then something called her attention, she looked down and noticed that the crowned figure was offering her the pentagram, now glowing with a very bright and dazzling, she could barely look at it, as soon as she took the pentagram with her hand, she fell off the chair and woke up suddenly, it was already morning, though she felt as if she hadn't had any sleep at all.
Here to help
Sims#4559

Please donate