Inquisition Report

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

mastajabba

Inquisition Report

Unread post by mastajabba »

In my short time in Baldur’s Gate, I have found several threats to the Human Devine Order of rule. While originally I thought this to be normal unrest due to food shortages. I believe we are seeing a coordinated atttack on the Devine Sovereignty of Human Rule. Listed bellow are my findings;

Riots; the riots in Baldur’s Gate seem to be instigated by an outside factor. The main instigator is a Brute Orc Blood thug. Orc Blood are the regrettable spawn of the union of a brutish monster with human blood. They lack the intellect and the greater view of things for an insurgency or political upheaval. The Brute Rhaeg is more a monster than human from what my interviews gather. So I assume he’s being used as a pawn from outside entities who are wishing to keep their involvement secret.

Second instigator is a disgraced Black Network outcast. It is said that he is still quite involved in the Unholy Tyrannical church of Bane. This one while human could be working as an agent of Chaos to undermine the Lawful and Devine rule of the Grand Dukes of Baldur’s Gate.

Another problem is that many of the leading factions in Baldur’s Gate are compromised with agents of Elven Factions. In my short time here I been approached by a faction who is claiming to be actively working against the slow creeping encroach of the Zhentarim. But the organization is compromised with an elven spy master. I heard in my interviews that the Order of Knights that is sworn to the dukes has also been compromised by an elven spy master as well.

Some of the noble houses, such as the one by the wide has it’s Lord missing and in his absence his house have become a refuge for Fiendlings and elves. When paying my Visit as a Scion of Siamorphe they expressed first hand knowledge of the main Anarchist and dismissed the extent of his Heretical Seditionist Actions.

Another of your and comming houses while being lead by an elf. It seemed to have wise counsel from a human ambassador, but after a few conversations I believe that fashion house with its chaotic fae member. Might be just another compromised entity in this grand city.

My initial belief is these Riots are then spawn of the Diabolical Elven DreadLord of Darkhold. Unlike other human dreadlords the diabolical elves have something previous human dreadlords lacked. The patience and time to wait and put into place a long term plans to undermine the Devine Human Rule of Baldur’s Gate and all Human Kingdoms in the coast. These riots are to distract from the calls to end the end of the Trade Treaty that goes against the Devine Wisdom of Siamorphe.

Cadious Cato
Scion of Siamorphe, Inquisitor.

I will request a meeting with the Dukes advisors soon
Warden Nigel Blaquehawke - Recon Scout/Ranger of Mielikki- Order of the Radiant Heart

Squire Gideon - Righteous Wrath of the True and Just god Torm- Order of Radiant Heart

Return to “Character Biographies and Journals”