Dimension Door Bug

Bugs or issues that have been fixed and will be live in the next server patch (the next time you download a server update)

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Nathe

Dimension Door Bug

Unread post by Nathe »

I have been told that this is a bug. That you should be able to spam dimension door wand at will.

It also has a bug that if you use dimension door wand it deactivates your rapid shot. I don't know if it's for rapid shot in general or just the ranger version of it.

EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Re: Dimension Door Bug

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

I asked Dev staff if Ddoor delay from UMD is intended behaviour or not. If it's not, fixing it would be pretty simple, if it is, i believe, we need a better text message about it.
EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

Rapid shot part is fixed, see next update.

For Cooldown, i was told it's intended part of spell.
Kitunenotsume

Unread post by Kitunenotsume »

As I recall, Dimension Door has a delay between casts of 2 rounds (listed in the spell description), and Teleport has a delay between casts of an hour.

The cooldown was reduced from about 10 minutes when the 200 GP cost per cast got removed.
I play a baker. Sometimes she provides counseling or treatment.
Ask about our Breadflower daily special to save five coppers off a purchase of five pastries.
She seems unusually interested in cursed items.
She has also been seeking a variety of gems and stones.
Nathe

Unread post by Nathe »

Kitunenotsume wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:40 pm As I recall, Dimension Door has a delay between casts of 2 rounds (listed in the spell description), and Teleport has a delay between casts of an hour.

The cooldown was reduced from about 10 minutes when the 200 GP cost per cast got removed.
Sounds reasonable.

Return to “Fixed (Live Next Update)”