BGTSCC Discord BGTSCC IRC

Server Address: game.bgtscc.net
42/96
Last counter update:
2018-10-15 19:34:04

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1028 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spell / Scroll / Feat Bugs
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 am 

How to use it:

Step 1: Memorize it into a single spell slot
Step 2: Drag the feat of the same name from your feat list to your quickbar
Step 3: Target an enemy
Step 4: Press the button on your quickbar
Step 5: Wait for cooldown to go away
Step 6: Target another enemy
Step 7: ...

Back when I used the spell many months ago, it spawned an unseen copy
of your character to make the attacks with the +6 enchantment bonus. I guess it should work more or less the same.

Some of the other 'ranger reserve feat/spell' combos no longer create a copy to make the attacks. In otherwords, you have to click the quickbar thing, then target an enemy, and manually attack. But if it still works like it used to work, it should be pretty easy to use.

- Elminster, probably.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:18 pm 

Airball doesn't summon air elementals to a cleric with Air domain.

- Elminster, probably.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:22 pm 

Not sure if this is technically a bug, a mere oversight or working as intended, but here goes anyhow.

The reserve feat Storm Bolt counts Stormsinger levels for the purposes of determining the level of the spell cast, but Rune of Storms does not count Stormsinger levels, which to me seemed like it was exactly in the same vein, essentially. If you cast that, it says that you do not have any of the required spells to use this feat, which is the exact same set of spells for Storm Bolt.

I tested this in the latest BGTSSC Jegs module, but haven't yet leveled enough to test it live on the server.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:51 am 

Summon creature VIII still summons snoring dire cows on my drow cleric.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:11 pm 

Expose weakness is getting the 5 hour cooldown timer again, and right-click drop down menu doesn't fix the problem this time. Only resting will reset the cooldown. The 5hr cooldown seems to occur when transitioning from one zone to another.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am 

My ranger with the hunter does not have protective ward as an option when leveling up. Is there an additional requirement other than ranger 4? Since hunters have spellcasting removed, my wisdom is 8. If this isn’t available to hunters, it needs to be added to the wiki.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:31 pm 
Lead Programmer

One of the requirement was of spellcasting nature instead of simply ranger 4 as advertised, changed to what was advertised ie only ranger 4 (next update).

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:26 pm 

Im not getting the bonus dc for my necromancy spells due to having greater spell focus: necromancy. My finger of death has a dc of 28 without the feat but remains 28 instead of the 30 it should be despite having the feat. DC is life so this is a problem.

Agathion Benedictus: Holy Priest. Retired for now.
Tiax Rules-All: Gnomish madman. Retired permanently.
Exordius Vrass: Cleric/Mage. Currently active.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:13 am 

Augment Form is giving my level 8 wizard three attacks per round in shifted polymorph forms. Her character sheet seems correct, but at the end of my flurry I am recieving an unaccounted for bonus attack at the highest AB. (Character sheet shows +16/+11, but my combat rounds go +16/+11/+16)

I've checked it against various forms, and at Valefort's suggestion I tried entering and exiting parry mode, and the 3 attacks remain regardless.

No, I don't have Haste active, or any combat mode that normally gives extra attacks.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but I guess it should probably be looked at. :P

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:20 pm 

Are flame and frost weapons supposed to work on summons? It seems to waffle back and forth between working and not working and just wanted to know which it’s supposed to be. Before this latest update, it used to be able to be cast on your summoned creature but is now not allowed. Is that a bug or intentional?

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:07 pm 

Also noticed this. I RCRed literally last week and sunk feats into a companion and summoning assuming this would work as it has always worked in the past. I also noticed that it is not working on gloves any more. So a hand fighter, monk or otherwise, cannot have their "weapons" blessed. Monks are already super powerful, so I get that to a point, but what is up with the companions who always lag a few levels behind an to whom such a buff could be vital?

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:31 pm 
Lead Programmer

For now it should work on any sumons with a weapon, not on the others. Unintended mistake.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 pm 

Valefort wrote:
One of the requirement was of spellcasting nature instead of simply ranger 4 as advertised, changed to what was advertised ie only ranger 4 (next update).

I saw in the update notes that protective ward for Rangers was changed to only need 4 levels of Ranger. However, it still wasn’t available on level up. I was leveling up to 18 and taking the level as a Ranger.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:19 am 

Cenerae wrote:
Augment Form is giving my level 8 wizard three attacks per round in shifted polymorph forms. Her character sheet seems correct, but at the end of my flurry I am recieving an unaccounted for bonus attack at the highest AB. (Character sheet shows +16/+11, but my combat rounds go +16/+11/+16)

I've checked it against various forms, and at Valefort's suggestion I tried entering and exiting parry mode, and the 3 attacks remain regardless.

No, I don't have Haste active, or any combat mode that normally gives extra attacks.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but I guess it should probably be looked at. :P

Just to update here, my attacks per round in polymorph shapes went back to normal when my unshifted BAB became high enough to grant me a 2nd attack.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:09 pm 

BGTSCC Wiki wrote:
You summon 1d3 Sword Spiders. The spiders scale to your level, up to a limit of 14, with the first animal to be summoned instead limited to level 15. This spell is common among priests with the spider domain. Spider domain priests always conjure the maximum amount of spiders.

This is not the case for my spiderling. I only get 2 spiders at level 14. (unless the PC is counted as the 1st one :lol: )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1028 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next