Searing Cavern -> Durlag's Tower Labyrinth 4 Transition broken

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Verus

Searing Cavern -> Durlag's Tower Labyrinth 4 Transition broken

Unread post by Verus »

Well I got to explore the searing cavern, but when I tried to leave by the entrance we'd come in through I hit a server transition load screen that loaded into the spot I was already standing on. Load screen to no-where that left us trapped in the Searing Caverns.

Combine that with the resting area at the beginning of the area that I couldn't actually rest in, and with me drained of spells, I had to call it quits. At least the server message told me it looked like a good spot to rest. When I tried I got the "no resting allowed" message.

Thank you for the timely first fix though. It's an interesting area!
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Re: Searing Cavern -> Durlag's Tower Labyrinth 4 Transition broken

Unread post by Rhifox »

Verus wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:13 pmCombine that with the resting area at the beginning of the area that I couldn't actually rest in, and with me drained of spells, I had to call it quits. At least the server message told me it looked like a good spot to rest. When I tried I got the "no resting allowed" message.
Very weird. I'll look into the rest issues. The transition should be fixed for next update.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Verus

Re: Searing Cavern -> Durlag's Tower Labyrinth 4 Transition broken

Unread post by Verus »

Rhifox wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:26 pm
Verus wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:13 pmCombine that with the resting area at the beginning of the area that I couldn't actually rest in, and with me drained of spells, I had to call it quits. At least the server message told me it looked like a good spot to rest. When I tried I got the "no resting allowed" message.
Very weird. I'll look into the rest issues. The transition should be fixed for next update.
Thank you!

Return to “Solved Problems”