Polymorph/shapechange bugs

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

the_flame_of_anor

Re: Polymorph/shapechange bugs

Unread post by the_flame_of_anor »

EasternCheesE wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:07 am Tested, confirmed. Dunno how come it didn't show up in my previous test. Lvl 8 Aasimar sorc (lvl 4 spells, 22 cha) lose their 22 cha spellslot when dismissing shape.
Frankly, i spent more time making this small calculator for Sorc so i don't have to switch between tabs for spell progression and ability bonus than testing, but it will allow me to test these things better later.
I will drag it to QC for rechecking all other poly issues as well to know what's the current state of it, then we will ask devs to address that if it's possible.
Thanks for all the hard work!
The love of loot is the root of all evil.

Arlan ~ Wandering Abbot of the Common Folk.
Zirvoden ~ Deep Reserves of Power.
Ryu'jin ~ Former Imperial High Mage of Kozakura.
TheKai
Recognized Donor

Unread post by TheKai »

The Frost Giant and Hill Giant shapes are missing from my Imaskari's Shapechange spell options.

Edit: Clay Golem as well.
"Are you Thor? God of Hammers?"
EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

TheKai wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:46 pm The Frost Giant and Hill Giant shapes are missing from my Imaskari's Shapechange spell options.

It seems like something sudden and new, we will investigate. My shapechange scrolls worked super fine just few days ago.
TheKai
Recognized Donor

Unread post by TheKai »

EasternCheesE wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:47 am
TheKai wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:46 pm The Frost Giant and Hill Giant shapes are missing from my Imaskari's Shapechange spell options.

It seems like something sudden and new, we will investigate. My shapechange scrolls worked super fine just few days ago.
Shoot. I should have updated my post. My apologies for wasting your time, EC. Matelener troubleshooted the problem over discord and discovered it was a UD race issue and was going to implement the fix.
"Are you Thor? God of Hammers?"
EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

Yeah, i know, i saw the fix was added :P
I actually came to this topic to say fix was pushed for next update suddenly understanding you already reported that. Great job!

Return to “Solved Problems”