Healing kits

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Ignatz

Healing kits

Unread post by Ignatz »

Hello. I just experienced some odd behavior while trying to use a healing kit. Whenever I tried to use the kit on my action bar, I ran after my companion as if on follow, I'm not sure it it's something I did or not. I'm quite new here. Thank you,
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Re: Healing kits

Unread post by chad878262 »

Did you have them selected (i.e. right clicked them and their portrait was showing up on your UI)?
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands
Ignatz

Unread post by Ignatz »

I don't think so. I tried, like I had several times previously with success, to left click on my bar. When I left clicked, rather than my mouse changing to target, I automatically started to move toward the nice player who had invited me to party. My apologies, I'm not sure how else to explain it.
Arn

Unread post by Arn »

Try right clicking on your character first. That will make sure you are the target. Then left click on your bar.
Mi-Le (彌勒) - "Meditate, monks. Do not be negligent, lest you regret it later." ((-Saṃyutta Nikāya 35.146))
-Monk of the Old Order and the Way. Will not kill.
-[IC Journal]
-[Bio]

((Feel free to reach out to Mi-Le for forum RP!))

Wendi - Haggling crafter. [Bio]
Anatti
Meredith

Return to “Solved Problems”