Where did my hair go?

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Mergandevin

Where did my hair go?

Unread post by Mergandevin »

I just returned from a break, and found that my moon elf lacks the wildly handsome, dashing look he used to have.

The above hair seems to no longer be an option for moon elves, wood and sun can still choose it however. I also noticed that many base hair options are now clipping through the head for male moon elves.

Is there a chance we will be getting the above hair back for moon elves?

On a side note, my elf is quite thin right now. If I would like the original width back, am I to turn to a DM for some beefing up?
Snarfy

Re: Where did my hair go?

Unread post by Snarfy »

I had hair issues on my elf too, this procedure worked for me.
There are no level 30's, only level 20's with benefits...
Mergandevin

Thanks, that's what I would do too, but it seems the original hair is gone from the moon elf list. Just thought to inform the team, and ask if it will be back or not. But yeah, I may have to find another one.
Maecius
Retired Admin

Unread post by Maecius »

Elven bodies were changed, I believe, so that they could use human outfits and hairs. As a result, some of the original elven hairs and outfits may have been lost. They have a much greater variety now, but you may have been hit with one of the rare instances where they actually lost options.

If you need help adjusting body width, shoot me a PM with your username and the name of the character you need adjusted. I can try bulking them up a bit. I've got a really good protein-based diet and exercise program for your elf (well, not really, but I can try adjusting their width a little).
Mergandevin

I just checked and it seems to be true that the moon elf selection of hairs is the same now as the human. This may have had the side effect of removing said hair from their list. A pity as this used to be an elf only hairstyle.
The sun and wood elves have slightly less in their list, but they retain this one.

Anyway, sent you a PM, thanks!

Return to “Solved Problems”