Split 1.2 Bug Reports

Any Issues or Bugs Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Split 1.2 Bug Reports

Unread post by Rhifox »

Please report any new issues from the recent patch here.

Known Issues
- Characters in the Fugue who are raised are sometimes not being sent back to their original location. (Mostly fixed in 1.1, but some issues are still being reported)
- Nature teleport spells cannot be used cross-server. (Can probably be fixed, but still broken for now. The new spell, Master Earth, should hopefully help alleviate this for the time being)
- Black Abbey fountain water level still too high despite attempts to fix. (fixed in 1.2.1)
- Updated alchemist benches aren't working. (Know the fix, but didn't have time to get around to it.)
- Can't sell anything using Soubar Mudd. (Can't have two Mudds in same area. Separate interior needs to be made for Soubar Mudd. Will be fixed next patch!)
- Something with resting is causing server crashes. (Under investigation)
- Many spell descriptions are out of date in terms of which domains grant them. I was only able to get through 1st and 2nd level spells before the update. Will be fixed next update.
- History skill feat descriptions still say they have pre-reqs when they don't anymore. I wasn't able to get to these before the update. Will be fixed next update. (fixed in 1.2.2)
Last edited by Rhifox on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Rhifox

Re: Split 1.2 Bug Reports

Unread post by Rhifox »

Renamed languages are given as new languages instead of simply renaming ones people already have. Neither the new nor the old language actually pastes anything locally.
Last edited by Rhifox on Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

Languages that should translate between each other are not translating.
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

Bonus domain feats are being granted, but first ones are not. Nevermind, reporting was wrong, or there were domains that I screwed up on adding a feat.
Last edited by Rhifox on Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Domovoi

Unread post by Domovoi »

Did this patch include the Shifter though? Because I can see that the ingame description for the class changed (no more QC only part), yet I'm unable to take it, while meeting all the requirements.
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

Domovoi wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:01 am Did this patch include the Shifter though? Because I can see that the ingame description for the class changed (no more QC only part), yet I'm unable to take it, while meeting all the requirements.
It was supposed to, but looks like the qualification feat is not being added. I'm not sure if there's a script that's supposed to control that, or if that's just a QC tester feat that needs to be removed from the pre-reqs.

Nm, it's working, you just need to level up to get the qualification feat.
Last edited by Rhifox on Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Domovoi

Unread post by Domovoi »

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB »

I've just tested Master Earth. It automatically targets self and then the videorelated happens:

(\/);,;(\/)

Discord: Nastya Raynor#3136

Pink is me speaking on behalf of the Media Team, everything else is just my player opinion.
the_flame_of_anor

Unread post by the_flame_of_anor »

Seems like Asgaroth is no longer on the deity list.

Also, is there a reason why Tiamat is in but not Bahamut?
The love of loot is the root of all evil.

Arlan ~ Wandering Abbot of the Common Folk.
Zirvoden ~ Deep Reserves of Power.
Ryu'jin ~ Former Imperial High Mage of Kozakura.
the_flame_of_anor

Unread post by the_flame_of_anor »

And it looks like it's been decided that Damnation epic spell won't be made available to sorcerers despite what the wiki says?
The love of loot is the root of all evil.

Arlan ~ Wandering Abbot of the Common Folk.
Zirvoden ~ Deep Reserves of Power.
Ryu'jin ~ Former Imperial High Mage of Kozakura.
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

the_flame_of_anor wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:27 am Seems like Asgaroth is no longer on the deity list.
Asgorath was set to dragon worshipers only for the same reason Null is.
Also, is there a reason why Tiamat is in but not Bahamut?
Bahamut is currently incapacitated lorewise and does not become a proper god until a few years down the line.
And it looks like it's been decided that Damnation epic spell won't be made available to sorcerers despite what the wiki says?
This is not a 1.2-related bug report.
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

KOPOJIbPAKOB wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09 am I've just tested Master Earth. It automatically targets self and then the videorelated happens:

Oh. Right. It's probably looking for arcane marks, which druids can't do. Please try getting a mark rune wand if possible and see if that works. I'll have to add mark rune to the druid spell list or something.
KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB »

There's also a lot of inconsistency / unfinished stuff in the domains, perhaps QC would find more! Just a few examples:

Balance: Gives Sacred Fist Inner Armor feat instead of the advertised Focus (Wis-to-Ac).
Demon: Doesn't get the bonus damage.
Ocean: Persistent water breathing feat shares description with the Domain feat and I'm not sure it even works (as there's no buff icon by the character portrait).
Slime: It says it casts Programmed Image in the log when you use the domain power.
Watery Death: Drowning Weapon doesn't work and shares feat description with the Domain feat.
(\/);,;(\/)

Discord: Nastya Raynor#3136

Pink is me speaking on behalf of the Media Team, everything else is just my player opinion.
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

KOPOJIbPAKOB wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:48 am There's also a lot of inconsistency / unfinished stuff in the domains, perhaps QC would find more! Just a few examples:

Balance: Gives Sacred Fist Inner Armor feat instead of the advertised Focus (Wis-to-Ac).
Demon: Doesn't get the bonus damage.
Ocean: Persistent water breathing feat shares description with the Domain feat and I'm not sure it even works (as there's no buff icon by the character portrait).
Slime: It says it casts Programmed Image in the log when you use the domain power.
Watery Death: Drowning Weapon doesn't work and shares feat description with the Domain feat.
Balance was my mistake, will fix.
Demon does get it, but you must be a legal cleric to get bonus feats. Lolth requires a female cleric of CN, CE, or NE alignments, who has legal domains for Lolth.
Ocean works as much as normal Water Breathing does (so... eh? You can test it with drown, but I hear water breathing spell doesn't help against drown either, so...)
Slime is supposed to cast Programmed Image. Are you getting the duplicate?
Dest/Orc/WaterDeath weapons was my mistake, will fix.
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

Subject: Warlock Shapechange
Steve wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:38 am Confirmed.

Warlocks' Word of Changing spell just shapes the PC into the Cornugon form, without any GUI to select the form.

If you right click on the Word of Changing icon, you text now reads as the VANILLA description for the spell...and not the custom spell that BGTSCC has (that gives choices).

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.

Return to “Bug Reports and Mechanical Issues”