Ive been banned?

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

drastorcastros

Ive been banned?

Unread post by drastorcastros »

Hey im trying to long into your sever for the first time ever and it keeps telling me ive been banned lol
drastorcastros

Re: Ive been banned?

Unread post by drastorcastros »

I changed the host file like it says in another thread and now im getting "Your CD Key is unauthorized"
Endelyon

Unread post by Endelyon »

If you happen to be trying to use a pirated CD-key many of them have been banned over the years because they've been used by players who ended up breaking the rules or getting used by griefers/hackers. If you do in fact own your own copy of the game and are trying to use your own legitimate CD keys, please shoot me a PM and I'll get you troubleshooted.

One more possibility is that if you rapidly try to log in while the server is booting up it will tell you "invalid password" and if that happens too many times in a row it will ban you until the server resets again. This may have been what happened if you were getting any "invalid password" messages upon logging in.

Either way just send me a ping and I'll try to figure it out and get you fixed up. :)
sircracter

Unread post by sircracter »

Greetings!

I played a year or so ago and had to drop out due to real life commitments. However, after playing some Pathfinder: Kingmaker (and time restrictions letting up) I felt like coming back for more!

However, it appears that I get the error that my CD keys are unauthorized. I searched the forums and found that evidently someone has experienced the same issue!
Would someone be able to assist me as well? I'd greatly appreciate it! I tried messaging Endelyon, but it after sending the message it just sits in the "Outbox", rather than "Sent Messages" so I am not entirely sure if it is doing anything.

If no help is available, I understand and thank you for your time.
Maecius
Retired Admin

Unread post by Maecius »

PMing you.

Return to “Solved Problems”