Gamespy Issue

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Darksaber

Gamespy Issue

Unread post by Darksaber »

Gamespy was working fine last night using the client extension then this morning the server's list is empty. I could still direct connect to BG:TSCC but now I can't see the server's list screen that shows all the servers and how many players are on each server. Is anybody else having this issue and know how to get it functioning properly again? I could direct connect but I like connecting through the server list better.

Here is a screenshot:
Last edited by Darksaber on Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watchknight Ammon Wulf - Exiled Knight of Tyr's Merciful Sword, Redeemed Paladin of Helm
Montleberry

Re: Gamespy Issue

Unread post by Montleberry »

I am also having this problem this morning. I also cannot seem to Direct Connect either, it gives me Connection Error: Server is not responding (timed out), so I am not able to log into the server at all.
Wendel Ashby - Sage of Oghma, retired Guide of Candlekeep
Nelwynn Burrowes - Wizard, Warrior and Wit (returned home to Mother)
Edmund Tellerin - Cleric of Chauntea, member of the Elder Circle. Groundskeeper, OSR
Grishka - Mother of Luthic, Zar Ut Khan
Helen Smith - Loremistress of Oghma
Darksaber

Unread post by Darksaber »

Ok it's working again. I direct connected and received a server message upon logging in that said the Client Extension updated to the newest version. After that, the gamespy list was restored to normal. I guess it had to update for a few hours.
Watchknight Ammon Wulf - Exiled Knight of Tyr's Merciful Sword, Redeemed Paladin of Helm
Montleberry

Unread post by Montleberry »

Same, working as normal again for me.
Wendel Ashby - Sage of Oghma, retired Guide of Candlekeep
Nelwynn Burrowes - Wizard, Warrior and Wit (returned home to Mother)
Edmund Tellerin - Cleric of Chauntea, member of the Elder Circle. Groundskeeper, OSR
Grishka - Mother of Luthic, Zar Ut Khan
Helen Smith - Loremistress of Oghma
Darksword

Unread post by Darksword »

I'm having this issue at the moment. Anyone know how to fix it? Direct Connect works, but personally I like to view the gamespy list and see what servers are on it from time to time.
"There is no salvation without destruction, no hope this side of death."
Kinthallis Thornblade: Blademaster of the Four Winds | Purple Dragon Knight of Cormyr

Return to “Solved Problems”