Surface Drow ( was: DM approval?)

For Guidance, Questions, or Concerns Relating to Server Rules and Forum Rules

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Heimdallr

Re: Surface Drow ( was: DM approval?)

Unread post by Heimdallr »

You had it because of yourselves, not them.

If you see such thing, who says you cannot get rid of them? it's an open world with possibilities and dm's to help you with it. I am an enemy of such things and as a both UD/Surface player, I would gladny terminate them from surface, when I would see such roleplay from drows.
Israe

Unread post by Israe »

I see a big problem with most characters that try for surface approval. You don't change over night, and to react accordingly you have to have a major grasp on the lore and upbringing of the character from the UD. Surviving the surface was a DM event, and I don't think my character was supposed to survive. I'll make a large quite up later that may help some who wish to pursue this character route, but my character being alive and approved is 75% luck, 25% being a survivalist. If you go after this you'll most likely face permanent death frequently. I did survive DM Void though so its possible.
Ithilan

Unread post by Ithilan »

Heimdallr wrote:You had it because of yourselves, not them.

If you see such thing, who says you cannot get rid of them? it's an open world with possibilities and dm's to help you with it. I am an enemy of such things and as a both UD/Surface player, I would gladny terminate them from surface, when I would see such roleplay from drows.

Things were... different back then :geek:
Shandril Brightmantle
"Life is but a mystery to revel in, let the stars guide you through the mist."
Lia'Dris Maendellyn
"We remember cities now in ruin and forests murdered, yet still we sing to the stars and hope for renewal."
Heimdallr

Unread post by Heimdallr »

Drow players are wery good people. Having surface drows, would bring different sort of players to the server. Players that would have to be tempered by server rules, to not ruin fun for others.

Return to “Rules”