The Triel Rejuvination Project

Unread post by Silver_Lining »

Those already involved:
The Temple of Ilmater (guild)
Thedran
Ronin
Myhun
Gastian (?)
Last edited by Silver_Lining on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Player
Hidennka
Retired Staff

Re: The Triel Restoration Project

Unread post by Hidennka »

*A small note is left, written in loopy cursive*

My blade and hand are yours, Sister. Call upon them as you require.

/// I believe Ameris, Ivan and Cecilia were talking about this yesterday, and having the Radiant Heart (+ others) doing something similar?
Last edited by Hidennka on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
[x] Lady Cecilia Lafayette: Harbinger of Hope, returned to Cormyr. RETIRED.
[x] Leyla El'uvian- Feral elf, abandoned society for a loving den in the woods. Alt. RETIRED.
mireigi

Unread post by mireigi »

Upon hearing news of this project, Tolan sends a message to Brenda.
Greetings Brenda,

It have been the wishes of the Song of the Morning temple in Beregost to investigate and cleanse the undead scourge of Triel for some time. The Templar Quindeel Shamoon and I are currently assigned to this task as part of my tutoring of her.

Should further resources be needed for this task, the Song of the Morning temple will be able to assist as best we can, provided arrangements can be made for safe passage through the Land of the Dukes. Our temple is based in Amnian territory and not all within the Land of the Dukes may look favorably upon our holy warriors marching en-force through the lands.

Should you have any questions or wish to petition for further aid, I ask that contact Vicar Thomas at the temple to coordinate our efforts. Otherwise, Quindeel and I will act as representatives of the temple.

Be blessed by Dawns Light,
Tolan Faeglin
Dawnpriest of the Song of the Morning temple, Beregost
Morninglord of Lathander
Fhaeo'Lingi Mriht'Ess - Akh'Aegis of EDE
Tolan Faeglin - Morninglord of Lathander
Phar Anlith - Mercenary, Tracker, Information Broker
Adoros Battleheart - Ungraceful battlerager
Cain Gellantara - Knight Champion of Tempus
Davvry - Sneaks
Sonic

Unread post by Sonic »

Lew leaves a note for Brenda at the Temple of Ilmater in the Gate.

Sister Brenda,

After scouting the ruins a few days ago, I feel compelled to offer myself to the cause of restoring the village of Triel. Please keep me apprised of anything I can do.

Lew
“Why so much grief for me? No man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate. And fate? No one alive has ever escaped it, neither brave man nor coward - it is with us the day that we are born.”
- Homer, The Iliad.
Llewellyn Swyft - Ranger of the Elder Circle, Faithful of Mielikki
c2k

Unread post by c2k »

*A hooded woman clad in armor approaches the sign and takes swig from her bottle of ale*

"Building a city on top of graveyard... sounds like smart idea. Guess those holier-than-us types really have nothing better to do these days."

*She chuckles to herself and wanders off taking another drink of her ale*
Hitman Hard

Unread post by Hitman Hard »

A man appears out of a thicket of yellow-green shrubbery. (44 Hide without camoflague)"Now, now- getting dead-brained soused are we and oh so early. Come back with more golden, honeyed words like that and i'll show you how a real holier-than-us type acts. Go laugh about sheep burning in a corral with your zhent lackeys, woman. "

A man says, his scarred face pale as death.
Molder: Editor of The Tribune
Valiant: Shrewd, sadistic disguise-strategist; retiring

Good guys are such cliche clones, inevitably.
Touri

Unread post by Touri »

Leaves a message for Brenda at the Church of Ilmater:

"Dear Brenda DeVale,

as I promised I have contacted the members of the Elder Circle. We are ready as soon as possible. Also we sended out scouts to the region.
Please contact me, if there are any news or if there is anything to do for us.

Vendor Xon,
Forester of the Gate,
High Ranger of the Elder Circle"
c2k

Unread post by c2k »

Hitman Hard wrote:A man appears out of a thicket of yellow-green shrubbery. (44 Hide without camoflague)"Now, now- getting dead-brained soused are we and oh so early. Come back with more golden, honeyed words like that and i'll show you how a real holier-than-us type acts. Go laugh about sheep burning in a corral with your zhent lackeys, woman. "

A man says, his scarred face pale as death.
"Right... Perhaps you should go to the nearest temple and ask for asylum instead of sleeping in the bushes out here. After all, I hear the Ilmateri excel at dealing with homeless wayfarers like you, especially those in need of repair. Even one of the scamps down at the docks can do better than a shrub after all. Now if you will excuse me, I have caravans to guard. Enjoy building your village among the wailing dead."

*With a smirk, she travels off*
DM Nephilim

Unread post by DM Nephilim »

((Before things get to far with this, I need to point out a few details and set some expectations.

1. DUE TO WHAT HAPPENED IN TRIEL, COMPLETE RESTORATION CANNOT BE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 1 YEAR closer to 2. ((complete restoration meaning people are in the town, and planting/harvesting crops))

2. The Removal of the taint/blight on the land is the first step, if that is not accomplished, the rest is for naught.

3. There is a VERY slim chance of success do to the current condition of Triel, and also due to what has transpired there. But there is a chance

4. There is a solution, but it is not something that will happen over night.

5. While everyone and their brother might want to help, there will be a limited number involved in actual events and it will not be the same players over and over, I will give people who want to participate the chance. I just have to keep the actual events as they happen at a controllable number of players. If Guilds and Orders want to participate, then they can but events will be limited in the number of players involved. ((I am thinking 6 - 8 active in the events.)) There will be many events so no one should get left out, and if individuals come up with something insightful and wish to follow it up then that can be arranged with an even smaller group.

7. Should the players remove the taint/blight, there will be monetary costs involved in rebuilding that will have to be paid. Towns do not rebuild themselves nor protect themselves for nothing.

8. I
will not / am not going to tolerate whining if things don't go the way you want or thought they would. Triel is in bad shape, and there are forces who want it to stay that way that will need to be dealt with. So you are not only having to figure out how to remove the blight, you are going against other players who working to a different goal.

If someone wants to collect together what the players know of the taint/blight currently and post it here with your next steps, then we can start moving forward.

If you have questions feel free to contact me directly.

Neph))
hafr1

Unread post by hafr1 »

*Pugdush leaves a badly written note*

Me will help.

- Pugdush Koleck
Silver_Lining

To everyone/anyone that is involved in the Triel Restoration Project, please refer to the following link. ALL RP that is done, weather it is making plans on how to raise the curse, patrols in the area, and etc, should be logged here so the DM can keep an Accurate Account of the RP involved in the effort hence forth. Thank you!!! :)

http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39795
Retired Player
Silver_Lining

//corrected the above link to the RP Thread for this Project
Please be sure to log all related RP! Thank you!
Retired Player

Return to “The 1350 (2014) Campaign”