Programmed Illusion

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Zymth

Programmed Illusion

Unread post by Zymth »

This spell stopped working for me altogether for no reason today.
EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Re: Programmed Illusion

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

Zymth wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:10 pm This spell stopped working for me altogether for no reason today.
Was it from divine spellbook or anything else? Were there any messages or it just did nothing without saying a word?
Zymth

Unread post by Zymth »

It's a level 3 divine spell I'm casting as a ranger, extended in a level 4 spell slot. I'm getting absolutely no feedback at all.

It was functioning as normal for me previously, and then today it suddenly stopped working.

I've cast it 6 times in a row and gotten no feedback. It's not the case that the time of troubles is eating it (i.e. I'm not getting any yellow text telling me the spell has fizzled.)

The spell is "completing" as it should, but the summoning effect is not taking place.
renshouj
Custom Content

Unread post by renshouj »

Slime Domain ability, which is basically a reflavoured Programmed Image, has also stopped working.

It has worked for the whole time of ToT, and is subject to wild magic but it gives a warning when it fails because of that.

Edit:
Revision: 1741
Author: Rhifox

Message: Programmed Image-type spells now use standard summoning code.
lord and saviour Kit has mentioned that indeed there was a change to Programmed Image
Discord: jojoelm
Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)

Current Character(s):
Runa Helvig - High Druid of Eldath of the Green Enclave ( BIO | JOURNAL )

Return to “Solved Problems”