Cleric Domains on Forum

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Steve
Recognized Donor

Cleric Domains on Forum

Unread post by Steve »

Is it possible to copy Custom Changes to Cleric Domains to New Domains page? There are few instances were information is spread around too thin, making it very difficult to understand how BGTSCC works when building a Character. Thanks.

/// PM me Zan if you could use help cleaning up the Forum—you know I know you know I know how to do it!!
Hidden: show
Subject: Custom Changes
DM Cradh wrote:DOMAIN CHANGES [table]
[th]Domain[/th][th]Domain Bonus[/th][th]Spell Level 1[/th][th]Spell Level 2[/th][th]Spell Level 3[/th][th]Spell Level 4[/th][th]Spell Level 5[/th][th]Spell Level 6[/th][th]Spell Level 7[/th][th]Spell Level 8[/th][th]Spell Level 9[/th][tr][td]Air[/td][td]Gain the Uncanny Dodge feat[/td][td][/td][td]Gust of Wind[/td][td]Call Lightning[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Chain Lightning[/td][td][/td][td]Airball[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Animal[/td][td]Gain an Animal Companion[/td][td][/td][td]Cat's Grace[/td][td]Protection from Insects[/td][td]True Seeing[/td][td][/td][td]Conjure Animals[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Darkness[/td][td]Gain the Blind Fight feat[/td][td][/td][td]Blindness/Deafness[/td][td]Conjure Shadows[/td][td]Call Shadow Pack[/td][td]Shadow Conjuration[/td][td][/td][td]Power Word: Blind[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Travel[/td][td]No Bonus[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Dimension Door[/td][td]Teleport[/td][td][/td][td]Greater Teleport[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]War[/td][td]Gain weapon focus and if necessary weapon profiency with patrons deity´s favored weapon[/td][td][/td][td]Caltrops[/td][td][/td][td]Flame Strike[/td][td]Tanglefoot[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Power Word: Stun[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Hidden: show
Subject: New Domains
DM Cradh wrote:NEW DOMAINS [table]
[th]Domain[/th][th]Domain Bonus[/th][th]Spell Level 1[/th][th]Spell Level 2[/th][th]Spell Level 3[/th][th]Spell Level 4[/th][th]Spell Level 5[/th][th]Spell Level 6[/th][th]Spell Level 7[/th][th]Spell Level 8[/th][th]Spell Level 9[/th][tr][td]Cavern[/td][td]Gain the Stonecutting feat[/td][td]Darkness[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Find the Path[/td][td]Pass Wall[/td][td]Earthquake[/td][td][/td][td]Mass Pass Wall[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fate[/td][td]Gain the Uncanny Dodge feat[/td][td]True Strike[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Scrying[/td][td]Bestow Curse[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Greater Bestow Curse[/td][td]Foresight[/td][/tr][tr][td]Illusion[/td][td]No bonus[/td][td]Disguise Self[/td][td]Ghostly Visage[/td][td][/td][td]Phantasmal Killer[/td][td]Disguise Other[/td][td]Programmed Image[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Weird[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moon[/td][td]Turn Undead will also affect shapechangers, lycanthropes, wildshaped and polymorphed creatures[/td][td]Fairie Fire[/td][td][/td][td]Moonblade[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Moonfire[/td][/tr][tr][td]Planning[/td][td]No bonus[/td][td][/td][td]Augury[/td][td]Clairaudience/Clairvoyance[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Greater Scrying[/td][td][/td][td]Battle Precognition[/td][/tr][tr][td]Portal[/td][td]No bonus[/td][td]Stablize Portal[/td][td][/td][td]Analyze Portal[/td][td][/td][td]Teleport[/td][td]Seal Portal[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Teleportation Circle[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spell[/td][td]Gain the Skill Focus: Spellcraft feat[/td][td]Mage Armor[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Anyspell[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Greater Anyspell[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Spider[/td][td]Turn Undead will also affect spiders[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Spiderskin[/td][td][/td][td]Spider-Shape[/td][td][/td][td]Creeping Doom[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Storm[/td][td]Resistance to Electrical Damage 5/-[/td][td][/td][td]Gust of Wind[/td][td]Call Lightning[/td][td][/td][td]Ice Storm[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Whirlwind[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Suffering[/td][td]No bonus[/td][td]Bear's Endurance[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Enveration[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Dirge[/td][td][/td][td]Horrid Wilting[/td][/tr][tr][td]Trade[/td][td]Gain the reputation feat, which grants a 10% discount from all merchants and an additional +2 bonus on all Bluff, Intimidate, and Diplomacy checks.[/td][td]Eagle's Splendor[/td][td][/td][td]Sending[/td][td]True Seeing[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Mind Blank[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyranny[/td][td]Gain the Spell Focus: Enchantment feat[/td][td][/td][td]Scare[/td][td][/td][td]Fear[/td][td][/td][td]Dominate Person[/td][td][/td][td]Charm Monster[/td][td]Dominate Monster[/td][/tr][/table]

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
Stonebar
Retired Staff

Re: Cleric Domains on Forum

Unread post by Stonebar »

I would like to see something of a more clear warning that clerics can only take some domains for new players, I've had to tell some Dwarves that who had no clue... though if such a warning exists outside the forums then ignore that ;)

For Dwarves I have a full list linked to my signature, with custom BG, and pre time of troubles changes.
Revenark Stonehold Kingswarden of Stonebar. Despite the weight of his vows he will never allow himself to fail his responsibility to family regardless of personal cost[/strike]

Forum name honors the Stonebar alliance. I'm not Stonebar
Moltrazahn

Unread post by Moltrazahn »

Leave a warning in big red capital letters when choosing cleric in the character screen. CUSTOME CHANGES. READ THIS.
That would give those that ignore the forum (Hisss!) An insight. Infact. Do that to all the classes especially watched over by the staff.
Za'than Za'amal(Elsewhere!)
Thumbler Trunk-son(Also Elsewhere!)
Inanis Umbra(Active)
Molag'ur(He stink!)

Myhun Kren: "You should change Za'thans mask to green, and run around yelling "Somebody STOP ME!"

"You are a spastic pony" - HDM Arrakeen
AlwaysSummer Day
Recognized Donor

Unread post by AlwaysSummer Day »

The new cavern domain grants the stonecutting feat which I assume is suppose to say "Stonecunning"

Roland; svirfneblin fist of the forest and eco terrorist.
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
Flasmix
Associate DM

Unread post by Flasmix »

I notice the Animal Domain is supposed to get Conjure Animals but that spell doesn't exist.
Wirg to Pug: "Iz lat dun?"
Pugratix to a snarky militia man: "Mmmm. Not yet. I will live for hundreds of years and be heralded as one of the greatest forces of destruction on the face of the world. The only thing you can destroy is the outhouse."
Moltrazahn

Unread post by Moltrazahn »

Flasmix wrote:I notice the Animal Domain is supposed to get Conjure Animals but that spell doesn't exist.
Ofcourse not. Pg-13 man, pg-13.
Za'than Za'amal(Elsewhere!)
Thumbler Trunk-son(Also Elsewhere!)
Inanis Umbra(Active)
Molag'ur(He stink!)

Myhun Kren: "You should change Za'thans mask to green, and run around yelling "Somebody STOP ME!"

"You are a spastic pony" - HDM Arrakeen
SirNathaniel01

Unread post by SirNathaniel01 »

Planning domain has to give extended spell as a free feat it did in the books if anybody cares i figure i tell some about since this is on the forums. Its in the complete divine.

Return to “Solved Problems”